Does Veeky Forums own driving shoes?

Does Veeky Forums own driving shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-OR-BLACK-LACE-UP-CANVAS-PLIMSOLES-MENS-WOMENS-PLIMSOLLS-PUMPS-BRAND-NEW-/250865857286?var=&hash=item3a68c53306:m:mVJeeTVjwKPewuydEUsv_TA
kmart.com.au/product/lace-up-sneakers/1006529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own riding boots. Does that count?

every shoe i own are my driving shoes

Not "driving shoes" but I have a pair of Onitsuka Tigers that I like to drive in. Proper footwear does make a difference, I'm just not sold on the expensive as fuck brands.

I have a few pairs of tigers, as well as a pair of allen edmonds suede driving loafers. I don't have any of those faggy piloti euro trash shit.

Everyone knows the best driving shoes there is are white new balances.

toms are godtire shoes

Yes, how am I supposed to heel-toe shift on the touge otherwise ?

Ferragamos are worth every last penny, especially if you can score a pair made with crocodile.

>not unironically wearing and enjoying NBs and drinking the tears of Veeky Forumsggots having an aneurysm over your dadshion

Pic related are my driving shoes. They're just wide enough for effortless heel-toe downshifting without actually using my heel and toe. With other shoes I have to prop my foot sideways so that whenever I brake, my foot is already hovering over the gas pedal in order to do a true heel-toe downshift.

This.

I have designated emergency cheapass clean footwear, though. Literaly the chapest pair of trainers I could find on Amazon. Throw them in the passenger footwell on long drives in case I step in something messy while wandering around on foot.

yeah boi

>new balance because they couldn't get the rights to show onitsuka tigers

I mostly drive with these on.

No, but my newest pair has this recess in the sole that constantly gets stuck on the accelerator pedal if I slide my foot all the way to the right. :(

>Wearing shoes while driving

Amateurs!

:(

Why would a semi-autismal high school student wear those instead of a pair of plain-jane New Balance trainers, though?

>buy nice looking pair of dunlop running shoes
>only later realise the sole is fucking shit for driving
>end up wearing my old shitty flat bottomed shoes for driving and the dunlops for walking around
pic related the stupid grip on the bottom

They're running shoes that just happen to be good driving shoes, they're all keichi tsuchiya wears.

I remember reading somewhere that Takumi's shoes in First Stage were originally supposed to be Nike air-max trainers or (something similar) with the 'N' representing 'Nike'. However they couldn't explicitly put the 'Swoosh' on his shoes due to copyright reasons similar to how they never explicitly mentioned the cars by name, and only by chassis code for quite a while. (Trueno was mispelled to Truneo or something)

Don't have the picture, but later on in the series they update his shoes to be more similar to the Nike Swoosh, but it has a circular cut out on it to avoid copyright still.

tiger serranos are fantastic btw

Do you wear a durag and drive an Evo III with a misfiring system too?

No, I drive a VW Crafter

driving pajamas are best

I've never heard of that but it makes a lot of sense, now that I think about it. You're right that 'TRUENO' never actually showed up in the early seasons- it was either square-block low detail in the 2d frames or intentionally misspelled in the 3d scenes. I'm not sure if they ever mention cars by name- the Sil80 immediately comes to mind, but that probably doesn't count as an actual model (yes I know there were a few OEM conversions by Nissan contracting another company)- but wouldn't be surprised if that was a thing too.

I'll have to take your word that they updated his sneakers later on, and also use it to point out why later seasons suck where not even Dagumi's retro fuckin' New Balance are safe.

Also, while they eventually got usage of the 'Trueno' name (PANDA TRUENO! HUUUUUUUUUUUU!), apparently they never actually got the manufacturer- in Final Stage in the scene with the circuit and rally AE86s, on the circuit car TRD is changed to TRE (with a slightly color-shifted livery from the real car) and on the red rally car TOYOTA is very, very obviously misspelled as 'TOYODA' across the entire side of the car.

Yeah there are other parts of the show with misspelled brands, off the top of my head
>Iketani's shirt says Nisno not Nismo
>in like 4th or 5th stage they show some warehouses, and written on the side is NKS, obviously referencing HKS >something similar is done with Blitz but I can't remember

It varies between Nisno, Nisino, etc.

Chuck Taylor's converse are the best for driving and lifting weights

Daily reminder that sanime goes on /a/.

Can anyone recommend some narrow as fuck shoes? I need to be able to drive a caterham which has pedals really close together and no space in the footwell and last time my shoe was catching the accelerator and brake at the same time and my feet aren't even big

Chuck Taylor converse

ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-OR-BLACK-LACE-UP-CANVAS-PLIMSOLES-MENS-WOMENS-PLIMSOLLS-PUMPS-BRAND-NEW-/250865857286?var=&hash=item3a68c53306:m:mVJeeTVjwKPewuydEUsv_TA

Cheap and flexible, what fuckin' more do you need?

I can't drive with shoes that aren't Nike Frees anymore, the sole gives excellent feel without being flimsy.

Barefoot master race.

Plain sneakers are good enough.

shits glued together like a walmart shoe

I buy a new pair every other year, they're only like 130 bucks. :^)

walmart shoe probably made in same factory are 11.99

Call me a faggot for wearing these I don't care but what this guy said or vans sk8 hi tops or low tops they're good cheap driving shoes for cheap plus good pedal feel

i got these theyre badass shoes. light, flexible and make me feel like i make good decisions in life.

I can heel-toe just fine in army boots. I don't see the point.

Kek those shoes are lame I had a pair of those and they only lasted me 2 months of use poor quality m8 and I bought these cheap shit shoes and they feel the same as those Nike shoes

Literally "rolled ankle: the shoe"

>they only lasted me 2 months
I've had 6 pairs over the years, and all but one of them are still intact.

Not just any driving shoes.
Autism shoes.

payless shoes ftw!!! im all bout gettin those kangaroos shoes.

Saucony Bullets. Im on my third or fourth pair. They're not really marketed as such but they are excellent for driving.

This, enjoy the dog poop on your pedals

How much dogshit do you wade through on a daily basis?

3 possibly 4 inches. i live in arizona. all the rich people from the midwest and east coast that come here for their businesses because of cheap labor dont pick up after their dogs.

Public restrooms, doctor's offices, etc are almost assuredly dirtier than outside, dog poop included

Those are ok but they make my feet sweat like ass and I don't like the color schemes they come in

Sounds like you are casting blame for you situation on outsiders, and not your neighbors who literally shit where they eat.

Here in the Midwest people actually pick up after their dogs.

I used to wear the exact shoes posted by OP (Piloti Prototipos), just not the Vette version as my only set of shoes for over a year. They were amazing but looked a little odd.

I currently wear these New Balance Minimus 20v5s and they are the best I've had. They weigh about .6 lbs each, are very narrow, and have a malleable sole without looking too weird.

>carharrt
>cheap

Nigga wut

>bought a pair of 608s last year because why not, about time I had something other than workboots
>hey, these are actually really fucking comfortable
>get home and go online
>apparently the 608 has been out of production for years, replaced by the 608v4, and I somehow found the single box buried on the shelf that no one had touched
>new NBs don't have the N on the bottom anymore so you can't leave a trail of NNNNNNNNNN in the mud
Boo!

this nigga knows whats up

driving barefoot is the best

got these that are like slippers. so cheaply made that they can easily bend so they're quite comfy while driving

kmart.com.au/product/lace-up-sneakers/1006529

5 toe master race

Glad these meme shit died 3 years ago

Kys

My everyday shoes

toelet detected

>barefoot
I can get not wanting to do it if you'd have to unlace your shoes /tie them every time you got in/out.
But if you live where it's always warm and wear flip flops you can just slide them under the seat and go.

My driving is out of this world so I always equip these for maximum cosmic ability.

Also depending on the outfit I can blast off in this bad ass bitches.