What are the best mods for the CRX in terms of cost:performance?

what are the best mods for the CRX in terms of cost:performance?

Removing the back seats and throwing in some laughing gas.

turbo

Nitrous

Its not even that hard on it as long as you dont get dumb with it.

Turbo
Stroker kit
Suspension
Tires
Change the radiator
ECU
single boost

2 big ones

LS1 swap

Selling the CRX to a hondafag at an obscene price and using the proceeds to buy an actual performance car

Most cost effective:H22+turbo
On the cheaper side: tires

The same as any other car. Tires.

I bet you didn't want to hear that though. Maybe get a body kit instead.

new driver is free

>Removing the back seats
>Tires
Only suggestions worth listening to.

>stroking a d-series when a B-series literally drops right in
>single boost

Are you retarded?

Bahahahahaha

dseries are great little engines and cost/time low when dealing with them. b series drop will still require a transmission, mounts and ecu and the cost can be more than a fucking V8. I got a new v8 in my navigator and it was 2k cheaper than the bseries swap in my honda. so if you want to do it right but cant afford a bseries a dseries is still a great little foundation.

If you get a nice lil d15vtec or a d17 and boost it it's pretty fun. And in a CRX it is pretty quick. I had a boosted del sol with a turboed d16zc in the past and it was fucking great. its not like the kid is claiming hes gonna be killing ss camaros and the SRT demon on the freeways, he just wants to make his car faster.

>dseries are great little engines and cost/time low when dealing with them.
D's undersquare so no revs and not nearly as good a B.
>b series drop will still require a transmission
Wat is a b to d bellhousing adapter?
>mounts and ecu and the cost can be more than a fucking V8
You only have to change the rear mount in an EF and a P28 is cheap af you idiot.
>so if you want to do it right but cant afford a bseries a dseries is still a great little foundation.
If you want to do it right you start with tires, suspension, then save money to swap in a b and mod that.

D-series cap out in the 200s unless you build them, then at that rate you might as well be putting that money into a B and have even more power. He could turbo his stock d and have around 180(safe)whp and still be happy, for now. But if he's going to keep the car he might as well do it right the first time.

The base integra ys1 trans is dirt cheap.

Mounts are $300, a p28 can be had for $100.

If you have a crx dx you don't need to change axles or hubs.

Absolutely nothing except coilovers and a turbo

google. decent b series swap will be 3000-4500. my small block into the rx7 cost me 1200 and a half a days work.

>Decent b series
>3 - 4.5k

Thats b18 gsr money.

A low mileage jdm b20 p8r is only $500, can be boosted cheaply and will make 300+whp @10psi without touching the internals.

Past 300whp you would need at least arp head studs, oem mls headgasket is fine up to 700+.

Of course your backyard redneck v8 swap was cheap, you probably just welded everything together and cut/welded the fuck out of everything instead of getting proper swap mounts.

keep it stock faggot.

I've heard you still need the Integra Axles, and that the hubs aren't so different that they won't work even if you have a HF. Not an expert though. If you know, is there an actual difference on the spline count? I've seen a lot of info and there's people claiming for both sides.