Let's play a game Veeky Forums

Find me the cheapest high performance, high horsepower, good handling passenger car you can find for less than $4,000

Criteria
>Absolutely BONE STOCK
>Less than 100 HP not allowed
>4 or 5 doors only, no coupes
>No mods allowed, car must be bone stock and DOES NOT need modifications to smoke, say, a '17 Nissan 370Z for example.
>No MORE than 4k
>No LEASES
>No FINANCING
>Craigslist and private owner only, no stealership allowed

Game starts from this point on
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6179891605.html

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/6205014045.html
carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2006/SSE-AD-4796748/?Cr=1
miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6191846940.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just FUCKING FORFEITED MYSELF

scratch this criteria
>4 or 5 doors only, no coupes

A 924, in any form, is not "high performance" and especially not "high horsepower".

That's the point, work the way up until we find the ultimate performace budget car which is bone stock.

For less than 4,000 of course.

bump

>bone stock $4k car that can smoke a '17 370z
370s are shit, but they're not THAT shit

So a bike then?

>No mods allowed, car must be bone stock and DOES NOT need modifications to smoke, say, a '17 Nissan 370Z for example.
>No MORE than 4k

I've seen see horrible, flat out stupid threads before but OP, you are without question the biggest retard I have ever seen on Veeky Forums

i bought a 1984 944 for 3,200 lel
2.5L 170hp and car and driver's "best handling car" of 1984

>no coupes
why tho?

Find it yourself underaged summerfag
Happy freedom day

There is no way you can get a bone stock car for 4k or less that will smoke a brand new 370z.

> guys help me get muh first car :)

>guys I'm in high school and my parents gave me 4k on a car
>They said it had to be a sedan because they're paying for insurance.
>They also said I'm not allowed to modify it
>Also I want to beat chad's 370Z so I can impress stacy like that time in tokyo drift which definitely happens in real life.

I would say RX-8, but as soon as mommy and daddy see how much mpg it gets and how reliable it is they'll stop you, and you'll be back to make another thread which adds reliable and fuel efficient to the list of requirements.

OP, this is probably the worst thread I have seen on Veeky Forums. Not because you're annoying or ill-informed but because of how earnestly and entirely delusional you are OP, not just about the capabilities of sub 4k cars, but also about how you think you are fooling Veeky Forums by calling your shit request thread a "game", and how you believe that we'll immediately start pumping out suggestions for what car mommy and daddy to buy you for your sweet sixteen. And that is to say nothing of the misconstrued social implications you believe will come from a fast car: no, chad and his 370Z will not challenge you in your school's parking lot in front of a huge crowd, leading to you cockily beating him, becoming the hero of your high school and stacy dumping him and jumping on your dick.

Neck yourself OP.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find something with an R title that's causing the value to tank.

Volvo 760

Crown Victoria

/thread

Re read the OP sperg lord

lexus is300?

2015 370z NON Nismo (2017 will be basically the same

1/4 mile
>13.0
0-60
>4.6

Sorry, but for 4g with NO MODS, you aren't really going to beat that. Unless you find some salvaged POS car.

Sorry your friend is going to have the faster and better car. You can MAYBE find a garbage condition 300zx TT. With new tires it's a low 13 sec car.

so are you judgemental faggots going to help a nigger out or are you just gonna stand there bitching and complaining because your parents never threw a wad of cash for a cheap first car during high school?

this thread is full of closeted busriders lmao.

so are you judgemental faggots going to help a nigger out or are you just gonna stand there bitching and complaining because your parents never threw a wad of cash for a cheap first car during high school? closeted busriders are fucking pathetic.

Just get the turbo version and crank the boost till the engine blows.

Do you have trouble reading?
>"Passenger car"

This totally makes people want to help. Being a fucking cock sucker. Maybe OP shouldn't have made it a pathetic attempt at wut car iz good and just fucking asked. Instead of making it into a "game". A retarded fucking game, because what he wants doesn't exist.

>BONE STOCK
$4000 cars are invariably going to have had some parts replaced with non-OEM

ward to da wise, member pearl harbour

Just get a black on tan leather e39 540i manual. Its a family car so low insurance i drove one throughout highschool and i miss it to this day even though ive had many cars after that one from old sports cars to my current gmc denali. You can find a clean example for 3k and spend 1000 on m5 rims and youre set. Reliable motor good power and if you want to beat on it like i did on mine its rwd for maximum hektik skidzz. She never skipped a beat and if you find a parts guy maintenance is peanuts literally honda tier.

Really jelly of where you are if 4k gets a nice one. looked at one for 2k and it was fucked. Rod knock, coolant leak, blown motor mounts and shitbeat body, rust, etc.

Im in maple land ontario. Here 2k gets you a shit one and 4k gets you showroom condition on ocasion

houston.craigslist.org/cto/6205014045.html

there you go, transmission is garbage and will blow in no time but if you want to go fast for cheap not much better you can do

>2017 Nissan 370Z Sport Tech automatic
0-100km/h - 5.3s
0-200km/h - 19.3s
1/4 mile - 13.4s

>2006 Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo automatic
$5500 AUD (~$4k USD)

carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2006/SSE-AD-4796748/?Cr=1

0-100km/h - 5.7s
0-200km/h - 23.5s
1/4 mile - 14.1s

Closest I can find.
Wouldn't have to spend much to get similar times as the 370z.

>Craigslist only
Meh you didn't mention US only.

Hey it's ok you don't have to sperg

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6191846940.html

v6 accord/camry

Saab 9-5 Aero

Thanks for shitting up the board you Dingus. Fuck off

Kill yourself OP, nice samefag

And on the chance I'm wrong, kys summerfag

lmao look at these losers having a meltdown

>That's the point, work the way up until we find the ultimate performace budget car which is bone stock.
I got the sneaking suspicion that your a hack automotive blogger/journo that is so out of touch your scraping Veeky Forums for expertise.

one of those twin turbo s600 mercs maybe? Dont know how much they are in burgerland. Also you are fucked if anything blows

Bro you are showing levels of actual autism only an underage tard could have.
Grow the fuck up faggot

Got your little retard feelies broken? Grow up yourself you fucking autistic cunt.

You are acting like an underage tard because you act like people care about your opinions...
I'm not going to argue with you anymore because frankly you are not offering anything to this board but more autism.
For a final time grow the fuck up. And contribute something to society

>because you act like people care about your opinions...
What opinion are you even talking about you delusional fucking retard.