App/o/lachian Summer Meet

Where: Deals Gap Tennessee/North Carolina

When: August 19

Discord: discord.gg/RJG5rsC

This April we put together the first appalachian area Veeky Forums meet, and it was a success. No one crashed, and a fiero died for our sins

For the end of the summer, we're going to be doing a meet at deals gap. The path has yet to be laid out, but most likely we will be starting on tail of the dragon and heading into the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest to hit the sweepers.

Join our discord for more information in the following week. Date is subject to change based on availability

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html#.WVwQLoWcHIU
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/55966-people-of-all-cognitive-abilities-hold-prejudice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this what Veeky Forums looks like?

Oh yeah boy

Yep looks like the crowd that would respond to an anonymous image board planned meet.

Looks like you guys had fun though. What the hell is up with the sprite though?

>these are the losers who get triggered by my posts
lol

Seems like some pretty cool guys, looks more fun than the /pol/ meet I went to

I feel like that would literally be like going to a hate movement. Why did you even bother going?

At least they have fathers

I never got my /pol/io vaccine.

It was pretty interesting, like half the people there either had a PhD or were working on it. A few really autistic people showed up though.

I brought a 12 pack of sprite for the trip, and shared it when my car died, lol.

really?phd's? I find that hard to believe. Wasn't it proven that most racists are actually dumb? Then again dumb people can have money and I'm assuming its in something like poly sci so that sometimes means no gre needs to be taken to get into a semi decent school

I have a father too, lol

who are you?

Couldn't make it to the April one, probably not coming to this either lol

I resent your Facebook clickbait social psychology. There isn't necessarily a causational relationship between IQ and political leaning.

As a matter of fact, most of them were in sciences, only myself and two other guys were in liberal arts.

If your school doesn't require a GRE score for a Master's program then you're wasting your time, anyway. People are going to see that you went to such a shitty school and laugh your CV straight into the shredder.

this isn't true. ALOT of programs rather don't require GRE scores but instead a paper and some background about yourself. I know people who got into good programs just because resumes and whatnot. GRE is manly for students going from undergrad to graduate and have little to no real world experience. Also its very convenient for adults with full time jobs to just apply and so on. GRES don't mean shit anyways. The only real entrance exams that are worth a shit are the lsat and mcats

Suddenly I don't care that Veeky Forums hates crossovers

>I'm glad
>No
>sucks to be you then.

It's a little ironic how Veeky Forums always says brotruck drivers are small dicked manlets... Have you guys ever looked in a mirror?

psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html#.WVwQLoWcHIU

>facebook clickbait.
lol fuck off champ

> The short answer is yes—there is a clear, predictable and causal link between low intelligence and prejudice, including racism.

How old is the average person going to these? Will I be out of place at 26?

Were mostly early 20s youll be fine

just b urself

If people were to show up in a crossover will people actually dig into me like they fuck with people here?

too far away for central VA bros

Unlikely, I came in a rusty s10

Nah as long as you have functioning autism you're good

bump

yeah buddy

just requested the weekend off

I think it's fairly clear that whether one's IQ is high or low, prejudice exists, link related. It is the object of that prejudice which changes, which I would argue is not purely psychological but affected by socio-economic conditions.

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/55966-people-of-all-cognitive-abilities-hold-prejudice.html

>dumb people are racist!
>blacks have the lowest IQ globally
>blacks can't be racist!

You've seen their dicks?

hey guys I currently live in North Florida and it's always been my dream to take my shitbox on the tail of the dragon, would it be cool if I came up that way? also is this a one day event?

Is SC welcome?

I would agree. I can even agree that its often fueled by a desire to maintain an older way looking and treating things. It stems from fear but also a lack of education on things like social changes. Realistically I'm not going to sit on fucking Veeky Forums out of all places and have a political discussion on racism and its correlation to low iq but I'm glad you could have a solid conversation with me about it , so kudos to you for being open minded and a good listener as well as being able to provide some valid evidence.

Bruh, if you want to make the drive then we'd love to have you. I assume it's just a 1 day thing like the last one, but planning is still happening so I'm not sure.

>that one obvious Veeky Forums crossposter in the meetup

>obvious
Enlighten me. They all look like shitlords.

Yeah man, for sure.

I mean once you guys get details set in stone I'll be more inclined to make a decision, can you give me a city to look up to see how far this trip would be?

I just typed looked up deals gap like the OP says and it gave me a pretty good estimate

>8 hours
not bad, it's as far as when I went to go see members of nightwave in Houston, but that was also a 2 day meet, well I'll save some money and ask for a couple days off so I can ride the tail at least twice

Monochrome meme

can I bring my autotragic shitbox? Will I get bully for my heavy asian accent?

As long as your fluent in memes you're daijoubu