What are the most annoying type of car fanboys/shills?

What are the most annoying type of car fanboys/shills?

BMW

Hyundai

GM fanboys
Lincoln Shills
GTR fanboys
Honda fanboys
Ford fanboys
BMW Homos

>Muh VTECH
>Muh lift kits for road princess

VW.

Followed closely by Tesla owners. Civic owners and BMW owners are probably third and fourth with mustang and bro truck owners coming in fifth.

Muscle cars fangays

Latino Honda owners. They just don't know how to modify a car.

Most of us replace an OEM part for an aftermarket part for an added benefit.

These guys just want to replace/add no matter if it's beneficial or detrimental to their performance.

They're like a 14 year old playing gran turismo. "Stock parts are always the worst parts, so I'll throw anything onto this and it'll make the car better as a whole". This isn't necessarily true.

spotted the Subaru fuckboi

I knew I missed one

This is 90 percent of the fucking auto culture in existence today.. Back when my father was in his boy racer phase they used to just machine stock parts to do what they wanted. Ofc cars were more simple back then but w.e. I mean the only thing we had that wasn't stock in the car was the rear end...that and the supercharger

Tesla is up there. Their owners are always bragging about the technology in their car yet they don't know what batteries or motors it uses. Sort of like that other giant consumer electronic brand.

Ford
Benz
Veeky Forums

Tesla tards
Muscle car manchildren
Hotrod rapists

Muscular (((((heterosexuals))))) with miata

Any american car "enthusiast". Ford, GMC, and FCA constantly rank at the bottom for reliability. And yet amertards will constantly try to defend their unreliable piece of shit by saying "It's all fun" or "at this price range nothing competes with it". Your Camaro ZL1 might be fast but I guarantee you a GTR will have a lifespan twice as long as your "muscle car" will. You might save money initially when you buy it, but when the repair costs come rolling in you might as well have bought something other than american. You do realize the rest of the world laughs at your cars, right?

Skoda :^)

Who?

>gopniks
>not absolutely bro tier

look, my BMW m3 e46 is better than you, and let me explain why

do you have a engine in your car that produces 350hp? naturally asperated? I didnt think so.

does your cars body lines age as well as my cars did? No? well, not my fault!

>Lincoln shills
I don't get this. There's like one person on this board that shills Lincoln, meanwhile Honda, GTR, corvettes and almost every other Brand's fanboys are constant and more annoying

Sure until you get fucking stabbed

Anybody who shills a Civic

Fuck you

>e46
>body lines
Nice try

subaru and benz. the latter for being full of actually gay status whores driving 8 year old mercedes like people cant tell its used trash

LMAO enjoy you plastic shit car cracking everywhere LMAO

>do you have a engine in your car that produces 350hp?
More.
>naturally asperated?
lol yes.
>does your cars body lines age as well as my cars did?
Yes. Pininfarina does some great shit.

All fanboys who tie their ego to somebody else's fucking badge.
If it's a good car, it's good. Fuck the badge.

>tfw your car brand hasn't been posted
feels good man

Those Volvo fuckers that still pretend their cars are reliable or ever were

>not joining them on stab seshes

VW

Also stancefags.

Cheers

JDM tyte fuccbois
especially poobaru and honda

Damn, son

I just wanna enjoy my civic SEDAN alone, why must people lump me in with the hatchbacks?

:( Only the stance-fag V@G shills are bad. The rest of us just trade tips on squeezing out a bit more power or fixing shitty headliners and interior trim

Damn dude

>Not Honda, GM, Ferd, Nissan, etc etc

VW fags just try to correct the absolutely retarded memes that go around. There are some/a lot who take it too far even for me. I don't want to slam it. Only VW wheels no weird ass aftermarket shit. No body kits/underglow, and no stanceshit.

With the above limits does that leave me in the clear as far as being a shill? I think my golf is a cool little car, it does everything.. Ok. Not great, but ok. Quicker than a Civic/Rolla/Nip of comparable gen, classier interior than most things. And with the 5cyl it's got a solid power train. The 5 speed sucks tho, they make you hurt for not buying the GTI/TDI with 6 speed or even DSG

I'm American and agree with this.
Japanese cars are where it's at to be honest. Not memeing.

ktm assholes trying to say their poo in loo bikes are anywhere near as good or even better than any other manufacturer

The ones that talk shit about others and/or make shit up, and refuse to admit when they're wrong, of course.

Nah mate, I've been talking about these in a separate manner. I hate VW fags but I also hate stancefags be that Honda or whatever.

I just absolutely hate with passion all the VAG tards. Jesus christ I wish them a solid crash into a tree everytime I see one on the road.

Is it a convertable and are you a fat middle aged balding chav with tribal tattoos?

genuine question because that's the demographic that buys E46 'verts in the UK.

I agree

7000 VAPE BATTERIES

Stancefags

Why? What's wrong with them? What do you drive?

Audifags. Literally cunts that think they're too good for a VW so they bought a VW with four rings on it and meme """"AWD"""" instead.

It doesn't matter what I drive. What matters is VAGinas being either poorfag chavs who drive like morons and think they're the best or oldfag "businessman" type who is actually too poor for a Mercedes but wants to look like he's a boss of some company and also drives like a retard. And then you also have the hillbilly type who buys a Passat B6 or other equivalent VAGshit and those guys are just retards in general.

In America they are the car of the old and vaguely liber or the terminally boring. It is the poor man's bmw, you want a nice car but have no idea what a nice car is so you get that.

Any stacefag. Especially the ones with more subs than power

fucking MX5 fags

Has no one mentioned subaru
Busrider fag lmao

>Doesn't matter what ((I)) drive
>Posts on Veeky Forums

Jesus Christ this thread is cringey, busriders out the ass, butthurt they can't get their (((Camaro)))

In Yurop it's like I said. With the chavs kiddos it's basically like it is with Honda Civic in the US - VW Golf is basically babby's first car. The next level after that is a BMW E36.

Butthurt VW babby detected.

Here In the US none have Golfs, it's all jap shit

I still want to know what you "claim" you drive. I'll take criticism, but not from a busriding faggot

delet this

any sort of car fanboy/shill.

>I still want to know what you "claim" you drive
Not him, but honestly, what's the point?

>it doesn't matter what i drive
then you shouldn't be posting here

>ok, here's what i drive
you don't drive that, stop lying

What? Are you referencing different posters? The point is why be guarded about it on an anonymous image board...

Then with your second green text you answer your first question?

>The point is why be guarded about it
Because you're not going to believe him anyway.

Are you having a conversation with yourself? This is a pretty.. densely worded post you should be proud
Why wouldn't I? Even if he doesn't drive I'm interested to hear what car he favors. What's the point of posters coming to complain about cars when they either don't drive or don't know anything? Answer me that one

Anyone that doesn't own/like my specific car and/or brand

Best part is that if you check Veeky Forums daily you will know who are the most annoying fuckshills.
>the American cars only trump supporter shill
He will shit in every other thread dosent matter the topic.
He will repeat his own lies over and over again even when you fact-check him wrong.
He will shut every nice thread down with his bullshit

They are what Turks are to /pol/ but at least on /pol/ they are a minority and here on Veeky Forums these people are like the average American

>Why wouldn't I?
Because this is Veeky Forums. It's like Veeky Forums, with cars substituted for trading accounts.

>What's the point of posters coming to complain about cars when they either don't drive or don't know anything?
Maybe they don't feel like playing your game. Namely, that you'll feel equally comfortable telling them they don't know what they're talking about, or if they do, that they don't own a car.

Confirmed for not browsing Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

I'm trading with $100,000
>no you aren't, prove it

here you go
>that's shopped

what about this
>that's shopped, too

how about this
>that's a practice account

it says live trading
>that's not your account

it matched my ID
>what a loser, you have $100k and are posting on a yak herding forum

ok then

Those autists who unironically like shitboxes from the 70s and 80s. There's a reason why you never see malaise-mobiles on the road anymore. Because they were pieces of shit.

Not enough people saying subaru

Once baby driver comes out, you'll see. You'll ALL see.

>when Baby Driver comes out

it's already out in burgerland

I get it, to make the site Veeky Forums you replace "$100,000" with "Lambo" ?

Nah, just "car" is enough since most of Veeky Forums rides the bus.

>captcha: select all buses

had a VW, joined the groups online to find parts and help. A lot of supreme vaping stance life dbags. The TDI crowd is pretty nice though.

>looking at car video or pics
>vape in the cup holders

nope, every time.

Stancefags

I've always wanted to take in a big block malaise barge as a project. I know they were slow, but that can easily be addressed. What makes them worse than any other old American car?

You think Hatchback owners are bad? Wait till you see the dipshits buying Civic Coupes

t. weeb

pretty much this desu. I love FCA stuff, I work at a Dodge dealership, but I've never been a massive fag about it like 90% of Veeky Forums is
about cars they don't even drive. I'm not gonna lie and say "FCA cars are all reliable" because it's not true.
Some are bad, some are ok, some are bulletproof. Drive what you drive (if you even drive, otherwise fuck off)
because you tried everything and liked a certain car.

A Celica ST202. Now fuck off.

In eu thats bmw lovers and VAGiners. Holy shit they love their diesel shit. Ofc not a single one owns a proper bmw they all either have old 3-5 series diesels or a 7 series with all possible maintaince needed done, nsver done.

I would expect BMW to not have the same following there as it does in the U.S. They're so standard in Europe. They're like a Ford Focus or something.

A beat to shit E36 316i is always driven by a boyracer cunt who thinks he's hot shit over here.

Sadly it does. Id say we get the worst part since most of then are 300k mikege diesels riced and racex arkund the city. New bmw are different- they are either company cars or driven by soccer moms. Out of german cars id say on average the least likely to be driven by an autistic retard who doesnt use turn signals and doesnt know how to park is mercedes. That is even more the case if we are talking 10 year old+ cars.

Europe? :D in my city its either that, or a 318 e46 or a diesel which thinks jts a fast car so it can merge before a roundabout without tuening signals. My fucking automatic neon smokes them afterwards tho. They are the kind who just neeeds to push the car to the edge to ovsrtake you 20 metres before a stoplight.

why is there splooge stains all over the focus?

Busriders

fuck that's me.

people who cop an additude or get snippy and pissy when they find out i dont daily my modified big turbo evo,

go fuck yourself, there is a reason why i have a well built awsome car as well as a shitty commuter car and they have a riced out tuner making sub 400whp

None other than Tesla
You can't really beat being fervently against all traditional paradigms of car culture

I don't know about you but I drive my 80s car whenever I can. It does need work, though, but the mechanical parts are solid.

>literally dozens of posts until someone nearly mentions Subaru owners
Veeky Forums confirmed for full of fuqqboiz

The ''I hate drifting because I can't afford it and because even if I could I am too much of a pussy to try it, let alone get good at it'' crowd.

1) Stancers
2) Mexican Honda modifiers
3) Drivers of stock Subarus
4) 20 year old sportbike riders

/thread