You have to be fucking kidding mitsubishi

youtube.com/watch?v=DD_Mk1dvLSo

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING

it's the mirage user, can't you see?

I can. I see a car. Only its not a car....It has wheels,tires, doors, lights.
I can even get in. Its got all the normal car stuff. Its still not a car though. Help

>17 grand for that
Its downright dangerous how slow that thing is what the fuck. Imagine the absolute dread of trying to reach 60 on every single freeway entrance.

no more dangerous than every soccer mom who thinks its acceptable to merge onto the freeway at 35

And they will try to do that.

for 17k you could buy a hyundai or kia that will shit all over it.

The dealers are so ready to get rid of these fucking things the base models are going for 10,500. Also theres a pinoy company that makes a supercharger kit for them.

I wouldn't mind owning one with a supercharger. I wouldn't pay for it though.

what does the supercharger add?

nothing, it's just something to make you feel like you're going marginally faster

>supercharger
>a method of forced induction that works best for big, torquey engines

>installing that on a tiny, torqueless engine

>90s vhs effect
Who approved this to last more than 30 seconds.

Some of our on ramps here in West Pennsylvania have stop signs right before the merge point.

Imagine that with the 13 second 0-60 from the video.

I think they did it to express how much of a 90s car this is. It's really dated and not in a good way

wtf is wrong with this dude why the stupid 80s fx makes this unwatchable

I..If you get the 5-speed it's closer to 10-11

YOU MUST GO FASTER THAN THE TRAFFIC YOU'RE MERGING INTO! AGHH! Sorry........it's just that people who slow down while merging are a source of unreasonable rage for me.

wait...aren't you supposed to slow down while merging? Its not like you want someone coming down an off ramp going 60 and just flying into t he expressway

by slow down I also mean exercise caution at a reasonable speed. Not slowing to 20 and riding out the whole merge lane

someone post the meme car image with the tiny wheels

i'm fucking dying here LOL

Isn't it smarter to supercharge it because turbocharging transfers more heat? The cylinder walls in the 3a92 are awfully thin