Hey babe i think we should really get rid of your Coupe if we're planning on having kids soon...

>hey babe i think we should really get rid of your Coupe if we're planning on having kids soon. Dont you think it would be much more practical to have a hatchback or a minivan?

What do you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pV2isjmAks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonder why my maid is telling me these things.

Ok , but what if we
>Throw the coupe in the garage
>Buy new safe crossover/suv for the kids

Wonder when the fuck I got a coupe.

i have had this car for many years. it has never let me down, it has never failed me. it has come with me across the country, from work to vacations. I have used its emergency brake in times where there was no emergency. I have revved my engine to countless underaged girls who laugh at me but for some reason I find this humorous. For 3 years before I met you, I would brag to my mom how amazing my car was, even though she didnt even understand what a coupe was.

it had a lifetime with me, and I will not sell it for the inevitable 4k that I will receive for it. this car means so much more to me than 4 thousand dollars.

instead, i shall keep it. maintain it. preserve it. and one day, I will teach my spawn with it.

No, i will not get a minivan. It is not a difficult choice for me, for it is either the car, or you.

m'lady

>implying you can afford to even employ a maid.

interesting

That reminds me of a co-worker that was having a kid soon.
He bought his wife a used minivan and she didn't like it and wanted a new one.
TLDR: They divorced and he's paying child support now.

i refuse to believe they divorced because of the minivan

Two options:
1. Put the car seat in the back seat of the coupe
2. Raise a kid as a single mother

>straws and camels my man

"Yes my two door tercel isnt sensible we should get the 4 door model tercel"

How about a lincoln towncar? It's got a 5 star crash test rating, a big trunk, and you can actually fucking see out of it.

i cant wait when i hopefully get a gf and she tries this. I cant wait to see her face when all i do is take the backseats out

Goddamn, i cant imagine myself selling my car that i worked on so much for so many years only to sell it for a minivan. I cant stand minivans beyond boxy minivans and turbo minivans, those are cool. Beyond that they absolutely disgust me.

I recently had this ultimatum with my wife.
>Drive 370z
>Time for kids
>Wife is asking what we will do
> We need to sell the 370z right user
>nah chill
>but your commuter car is too small for the kids
>having triplets so shes right
>tell her to wait until kids
>then when they come we trade in my commuter for a van or something maybe a bigger 3rd row suv
>the months while she is preggo and at home taking care of kids go to working a bit of O.T every week t pay for the van and ultimately another commuter.

Don't even bother fighting your wife on this shit. Shes going into tiger mom mode and protecting her youth. She was the biggest, coziest suv/minivan on the market to haul her kids around all safe and cozy. She wants 15 feet of crumple zone all around the car to protect them. its not to bust your balls guys..shes just doing her job as a mom.

ultimately it will be tight but for the 5 years she is at home I can save up for another commuter and use the van in that time eventually leaving it home so she can take the kids to school and shit.

>no! It has to be a new car, who buys an old car like that?! Todays cars are much more safer than that! Get me a prius! They look cute!

I'm not ditching the coupe, but that's fine, honey, we can get a minivan.

I pick the van, though.

Still i just cant imagine that. With a 370z i can understand, you can get another car later but if its a car ive had for years, that ive sinked money into then its a no go, we gotta come to a comprimise and get a recentish van,hatchback or wagon while i keep my car

Like i want to be able to keep this car that ive poured so much time into to be able to show it to my grandkids and shit like that

Any good luck to you my guy

I WILL BUY YOU A PRIUS. THEN I WILL PUT THE PRIUS IN THE TRUNK OF MY LINCOLN.

WE WILL DRIVE MY LINCOLN TO THE LOCAL PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINIC, AT WHICH POINT WE WILL GET AN ABORTION. THE ABORTION IS YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATHETIC WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING. YOUR BODY WILL GO IN THE PRIUS WHICH IS IN THE TRUNK OF MY LINCOLN. THEN I WILL WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO REAR-END ME SO THE GAS TANK GOES UP AS PANTHERS ARE WONT TO DO AND WE ALL DIE.

HAPPY END, YES.

>no

What car does she drive?

>its not good enough we cant go to a planned parenthood that ever Goes to, we have to go to an upscale clinic im accepting any low offers

Why don't you go buy your own you useless slutbag

We would probably get more in resale. Hell I'm might just keep my commuter now and buy a reasonably priced used van of suv. Money is tight though and everything is for the kiddos now.

you lost a couple words in those sentences somehow

Buy a 2010 used GMC Acadia?

She had an older civic but sold it a year or so ago because it was getting to be a burden. Its an older model like 2005 or something once we realized we were expecting/ decided to have kids.

What did he mean by this?

did she not have her own car when she wasnt with you?

like nigga where the fuck was her car? why not use the coupe as a commuter?

Why should I sell the coupe to buy the hatch?

>gettin to be a burden

it sounds like this lady is fucking insane.. do you have preggo sexy time?

>Insane
Insane how user.Please explain to me how that was hard for you to fathom?

He is obviously a cuck who lets his wife boss him around

>tfw planning to keep my first car going until it's scrap or the day I die because never had a great and never will

Feels good, although I would like to have a family I will probably never respect someone enough to commit the rest of my life to them

But hey, someone might get a sweet classic used car 80 years from now

"When did I own a coupe? Unless you traded in my sedan you cunt."

>i have a car and so does my husband
>he really seems to love his car
>I'm gonna sell my car while inbecome pregnant for some dumb reason idk lol
>demand my husband to sell his car and buy me a new one

You're a faggit lel

>tfw i got my wife a used Lexus ES350 and she can't tell that its just a camry with leather seats

>brags to all her friends about what a great husband i am because i bought her a LEXUS

fuckin' women man

No dude. I said it before her car is gone. It got to be a burden with repairs and just general ownership. Whoever had It before her really fucked up on the preventative stuff

So she just sold her car and didn't buy a new one and then demanded you give up yours?

also I'm not selling anything you fucking backwood moron. Clearly if you read what I posted I am keep the 370z.

>i want a new car
>sell your prized only prized possession

and to think that you
>bought her a diamond ring
>likely pay for her house and her shit
>likely feed her
>likely do everything around the house.

and then this fucking hormone laden mega bitch which you excuse for being "tiger mom mode" tells you to sell the only thing you can really call yours, which wont sell for anything over 10 grand, im telling you right here and now, for a fucking joke like a hyundai santa fe.

shit, dude, I understand you can never win a fight with your wife, but like honestly, do you hold any boundaries or anything sacred? she cant control you, thats abusive,

>Not buying pic related, strapping on nig-rigged ERA and playing the "don't you care about our kiddo's protection?" card

>spending your good boi bux on a 50k lexus when you can buy her an X5 for the same money

whos the woman?

No. Nobody is demanding me to give up anything lol. Read what I wrote . I'm keeping the 370z. My current car, the one I commute with will still be in my possession. Although we do need a bigger one for the kids soon.

>no airbags
>no back seat monitors
>no leather interior
>no sat nav

Literally, why would any woman like this?

thats why you marry a feminist, so that she buys her own shit

nigga, i said USED Lexus.

go price a 3-4 year old ES350 against a similar year V6 Camry. the price differential is negligible.

>minivan
Well if the coupe in question is an 86 I leap with joy at the prospect of finally getting something faster.

>not strapping a balloon to a claymore
>not taping CRT monitors to the headrests
>not using cow hide as rear seats
>not linking your portable Ruskis GPS to DARPANET servers from the 80s
It's like you don't want to live in safe luxury

you had this debate with your wife though, OP. It happens all the time. In fact, I read your post and it is pretty clear she demanded you to get rid of your classic datsun. nothing to be ashamed of.

> We need to sell the 370z right user
> Nobody is demanding me to give up anything lol.

literal quotes from what you wrote, m'cuck.

if you think youre going to sell your commuter and not your datsun, at this point I would prepare the divorce papers and start searching for cheap apartments.

>buying anything other than performance wagon if you have kids
you make shitty choices, in both cars and kids.

alright, I have one thatll noggle your zozzle.

do you know what 31k can buy you?
>2011, 50k miles BMW m3 Coupe.

but instead, you got a FUCKING ES350.

I dont like to waste my money on women, but shit I would at least buy them something I would be OK with driving myself.

Sounds like it's tough, but try and come out on top bud. My advice though is DO NOT SELL YOUR 350Z. My grandfather sold his '70 Charger RT 40 years ago for a van and regrets it ever since. It will always be in the back of your mind.

this. my father always got my mom performance wagons. it was always the right move,

Listen man. She said it in a preggo induced panic. I stated we didn't need to sell it and that was really the end of that. She is allowed to make a suggestion...I gladly sold my bike and she did hers. This is a team effort after all..Car is staying though. I take such good care of it that and she knows this. I really bought for us. We are both huge Nissan fans and I really liked taking her on date nights in it ..

>selling a second gen Charger
>for any reason ever
Just shoot him t b h

C-speed if thats your girl you have patrician taste, short hair and asian

anyway, is the preggo sec good?

happy for you. I have my own coupe that i know will become the topic of conversation with my lady when we have kids. I hope I handle the situation well..

this user is right on the money. my grandad had a candy apple red mustang. 65. sold it for a jeep because of my grandmother.

dont ever sell it. even though it was a retarded muscle car, it still meant the world to him.

its a 370z man but thanks for the advice.
Yeah its a bit tough for both of us. 3 kids is LOT all at once,
I came home the other day from work and she had this giant dry erase board full of car ideas/crib ideas and stuff like that. Our living room is littered with clip outs of ads for cribs, kid bag things and all sorts of kid stuff . Its actually kind of cute.

i mean you could start punching her maybe one could miscarry.. it would produce around 5k towards the Z

This, its a mercy kill at this point

Dude I'm telling you the whole
"GET RID OF IT" IS A MEME
If you can afford to keep it she will ultimately see...hey we can keep it and be ok.Preggo sex is good all three times a day we manage to do it somehow.

>65 mustang
>retarded muscle car
Oh, I get it. This is satire.

Grandma got in an accident and messed it up, so my grandfather didn't bother paying for repairs and sold it off. He still has a model of it in his study to this day.

He kept his other favorite car though, which is a Vixen. Have fun looking that up.

apparently it looked like this.. who knows though.

Meant for

If our kids are too big to fit in the Challenger back seat we've already spent enough on food to buy a new minivan.

>letting your dumb wife drive your expensive muscle car

????????

This /thread

1or we could keep the coupe and buy a minivan for when we need the extra room.

>Teen girl on her phone in mom's Santa Fe runs a light
>Before she can collide with you, your ERA package goes off, slamming her shitbox away and shredding her into a pink mist with shrapnel
>The blast rolls your C-Series over shorter, inferior cars in the oncoming lanes, cushioning your roll with crunching steel and snapping bone
>As you roll upright and surge away on your run-flats, you look back and see that the 17-point spiderweb harness you rigged out of SKS slings has done its job-Timmy hangs suspended, sound asleep
>Smiling, you flip on the external 197dB sound system to blast shitty Slav Hardbass beats as a warning to other drivers. You made the right choice.

is it a camper or a TVR?

>This is my (you)
>There are many like it but this one is mine
>my (you) is my best friend
>it is my life
>I must master it
>as I master my life

She was never a bad river, somebody t-boned her when she was turning left If I remember right.

It's really sad too, she felt so guilty about it. To this day, everytime she brakes she sticks her hand out to the passenger seat to brace, even after several strokes

Camper, it's the perfect road trip machine in my opinion. Just enough for comfort.

>31k

i got the 350 for 20k. the same year Camry with similar miles was 17k.

>I would at least buy them something I would be OK with driving myself.

no. i wanted her to have a cheap, reliable, and safe shitbox because she would drive anything with performance (especially a european car) into the ground and i would have to deal with the "funny noises the car makes" every 10k miles.

>You made the right choice.

well shit, aint it a damn cryin shame these things arent street legal?

well, you got me there..

I have to agree with you on getting the luxury toyota, then. the only thing youll need to do is take it for an oil change.

k

did it once, got rid of my e90, had a couple of kids. then she left, women leave cars don't unless you leave them.

really they want to lock you down and believe it's easier if you don't have a flashy car.

how i picked up my new bmw, guys fiance (who was pregnant) was making him sell for an suv.

cars>women

>having children
nah fuck that.

Sell my coupe and buy van obviously.... the white race isn't going to save itself!

>you know what honey you're right, lets get a hatchback

GF tried that on me with my bike, the very thing that got me in the sack with her in the first place.

Ain't even moved in yet and already trying to powertrip me lol, cya bitch.

Sorry my dear but I like that car very much and I'm not getting rid of it. We can buy a cheaper used hatchback that will serve us just as good as a new one, we can perfectly afford to own two cars.

>tfw wife had to part with her miat for a minivan
>tfw cages a shit and i have the money for a new bike after we move house

If I can't afford a coupe and a minivan why the fuck are we having kids?

>oh i dont know about that one, it looks too aggressive and too fast, maybe something slower?

>NO IT HAS TO BE NEW AND UP TO CURRENT SAFETY STANDARDS THINK ABOUT OUR KIDS!

Well, she's going to divorce you anyway, so does it really matter? I'd save the money for divorce court and get nothing.

You'd be surprised how really shallow some women can be...

It's one leg of what I like to call the Unholy Trinity. Mortgage, Marriage and Minivan...

I already have a hatchback you dumb cunt.

You got her pregnant?

Yeah. Never want to do that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pV2isjmAks

I've jacked it to this stock image girl before

Do you have any fucking idea how bad in terms of maintenance costs bmw are, lst alone an m3?? :D lol

Oh hi CTG didn't know you posted here as well as /k/.