Be infatuated for 3 semesters with my onitis crush

>be infatuated for 3 semesters with my onitis crush
>i start parking outside her house to see who she goes out with
>today i saw her arrive at 12am at her house and got out of a red camaro with a beer in her hand
>look up the plates and its a 2013 v6

Fuck this gay earth, i knew getting a 3k civic was a fucking terrible idea

wow

I get my ducked sucked everyone I go to the bar by just placing my bmw keys on the bar

>Welp, it's midnight better take me home Chad but not before I grab a brewski for the road

>i start parking outside her house to see who she goes out with
This seems creepy and unhealthy.

not trolling, this actually happened i feel so devastated

i know but she always tells me she cant go out because she has something to do and then i see this shit

I drive a 2015 v6, what's her number OP?

SHE DON'T WANNA FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE DICK, MUSTY ASS, BROKE ASS, NIGGA

the something to do was not going out with you, you dunce

Maybe it's because you're square as fuck and also a stalker.

>this actually happened
bull fucking shit what you're describing doesn't happen get your NTR fantasies under control before you start learning how girls REALLY are from the completely wrong side.

Your car's not to blame. You are acting like a fucking creep and it puts her off. She's just not that into you, and she isn't going to be. You blew it, move on.
Lose the "oneitis." It's clearly one-sided.
Grow up.
Seriously.
>she always tells me she cant go out because she has something to do
>Expecting the truth from another human being.
Spotted your first fuckup there.
Besides, you already knew she's lying to you, and if you peel away your denial, you know why she's lying to you.
Your autism is going to be a handicap... Just learn the rules of normal social interaction and apply them.

Did you ever stop to think that if a girl only wants you because of your Camaro or Challenger, she might be a skank? Or maybe she likes the other guy because he has a better personality or is sexier than you? Seriously, grow the fuck up and find yourself a new chick. Also, the creepy shit needs to stop before she sprays your ass with pepper spray.

I get laid driving a honda fit

>having a oneitis

You just got initial D'd OP

But he didn't get the D

That's okay user you can still redeem yourself.

Buy a miata and crush him in the toegay

ILL NEVER LET YOU GO DENKO (´・ω・`)

Could be worse

>have job as a delivery driver
>own two cars
>both manuel
>talking to girl
>shit goes downhill
>punch wall
>break hand

Now it's a bitch trying to drive and that was my only release from pent up bullshit.

Can't believe I fell for the manual meme.

this

(this is a joke OP don't actually do this)

>Delivery driver
Step up your "lonely single mom ordering pizza after the kids are in bed" game, pham. Tell them bitches to add you on facebook and check if they've posted any "somebody please fuck me" selfies immediately before you make a delivery to them.

You don't want to mess with Leo user, I heard he's a big time drug smuggler.

>Not focusing on your Studies

What are you Gay?

You need to understand that you have a real mental disorder and acknowledge your problem and take steps towards solving it start by making an appointment with a therapist

>Getting so pent up about a girl rejecting you, you punch a wall
What are you, a nigger?

White as fuck. Horrible decision and I regret it entirely.

I too am an angry wall puncher but I've yet to break my fucking hands in an autistic rage.