Do you like hatchbacks?

Love me a murican muscle sedan, hatches not so much

burger here. i hate them.

But we have made some good muscle hatches.

Britfag here, I love them.
Much better suited to our narrow twisty country roads.

Own one. Love them.
>3 doors are god tier
>5 doors are fag to the max

Yes very much so

This.

5door hatches are disgusting.

Only hatchbacks I could remotely like is from Volkswagen, or the meme86. Other than that, they look fucking stupid.

Yes. Can fly through tiny gaps that normal cars have to go through at 5mph. Fly around corners. Fly down country lanes. Single track ahead and a lorry blocking the road? Slip into 2nd gear, slam the accelerator and fly up the side.

I never understood why anyone would buy a sedan when hatchbacks exist. They're usually only a few dollars more on the same model and not significantly heavier, but in exchange you get way way more practicality. The only legitimate downside is that they are harder to heat and cool.
America especially fucked up by neglecting the hatchback, because by the time they realized they actually needed hatches, people had stopped making them. I think that's why we've got this retarded "crossover" epidemic now. People WANT a proper wagon but no one makes good wagons anymore. But I'm glad to see them making a kind of comeback with the Fiesta, Focus, Cruze, Sonic, and of course the legendary CTS

Wagons and Hatchbacks are the ultimate DD car shape, prove me wrong.

I own one so yes.

But that's not a hatchback, you fucker, that's the last body on frame full size sedan to ever be made. That C pillar is unmistakable.

fucking finally. was waiting for that post

>I never understood why anyone would buy a sedan when hatchbacks exist.

I guess you really love this one then.
>hatches that are also available as (hastily designed) sedan versions

5-door hatches are short wagons.

no.

>be American
>MUH SEDAN
>MUH PRETENSION OF LUXURY
>MUH GROCERY HOLE
>CAN'T DRIVE A HATCHBACK, WHAT WOULD THE NEIGHBORS THINK

I like my hatch

>fucking finally

Literally the following post

you can stuff a lot into that rear

>tfw 3 door hatches are dying in burgerstan because only sell 5 door models sell

only 5door hatches sell because they fucking rarely produce 3door hatches anymore

ugly virgin cars. always laugh/cringe when i see one. luckily not many in the states

>louvres
my man

DO YOU LIKE...

I thought that was a nissan micra until I saw the spotlight.

Why don't they do a 3 door hatch and then instead of a 5 door hatch, they just pull that back end a bit more out and, boom, wagons!

I miss American land barge wagons so much.
>So many destroyed in monster truck rallys and bad films

I prefer a sedan or coupe because I am usually alone in the car and I have enough space in the trunk and backseat for luggage. Hatches are the ultimate family vehicle though.

Why not?

they can't be that bad if they are so successful in rally/rallycross

Hatchbacks are great it really shows who the fags are in the States.

>So many destroyed in monster truck rallys and bad films
Stop making me think of this, it's painful.

Also they do have 3-door wagons, they're called shooting brakes in Europe. Examples sold in America that come to mind immediately are the original Chevy Nomad and the Volvo P1800ES.

A E S T H E T I C

seriously tho, just sold one of these in white, miss it already. had too much rust tho

also, this is now a "cars that were hatchbacks but got made into a saloon" thread

bonus points for 2 door and 80's

love pints
love hatchbacks

hate autos

hatchbacks are nice
i want my first car to be a vw gti mk4

Nope, but I'm too poor to get a decent sedan

Nope. I hate them.

They look like eggs that have been sliced in half.

I drive a hatch and I've been fucking girls in it for the past 8 years since I turned 17
stay mad

Cars are too big nowadays. 3-door hatches have these awkward long doors and large gaps of nothing. 5-doors end up filling the space better.

Suzuki SX4 is best hatchback.

I liked the VW Derby c:

>25
>still an unmarried cad
you're a pathetic child and nobody envies you

notchback is superior

I inherited one of these. It's my first hatchback, and aside from being able to load a little more than a small sedan's trunk, I see no difference. Is there something I should know about hatchbacks?

Hatchback a best

Fucking ruined.