Oops

Pic related

WHO DID THIS

>someone buys the latest performance model of a car with the banks money and crashes it in a few days

This happens with literally every car, why do people still act surprised?

Hahahahaha

I wonder how it feels to be the first person to crash a type r withing the first month of release

HAHAHA Hunda fag BTFO

FWD? More like front wheels damaged

So will this increase insurance costs across the board?

when the k20c1 shows up on ebay I will be the first to buy

you can't give that much power to the normies, they can't even handle a fwd

>RWD cars are dangerous, FWD cars a much safer!
>FWD cars reduce the risk of crashes because they're much safer than scary unpredictable RWD cars!!

nothing of value was lost.

they are, yet most people can't even handle a fwd sport car

yes, you can thank this faggot for raising insurance rates

fwd is unironically more dangerous than rwd

Snap understeered into a tree

This kind of reminds me of the dude who bought a Challenger Hellcat the day they came out and totaled it within a few hours.

>fwd sport car
what did he mean by this?

how so?

Put somebody's dumb wife, mom, sister, girlfriend in a mustang gt or a stage 2 gti and see which one lives longer. This person crashed cuz he was trying to be a hero in his new meme car. Not because it was fwd.

Literally just a civic.

An ugly as fuck, fat edgy civic.

Understeer

Oversteer

if you're driving fast enough to understeer in a fwd, you're driving fast enough to oversteer in a rwd

if you don't know how to drive properly, a rwd without a stability control is as dangerous as a monkey with a knife , simple things like flooring the gas, lifting off the throttle and braking can get your car out of control

WEW
That didn't take long

This is why I'm never buying a race car

I'm just going to end up fucking it up

>structural adhesives
so it's practically glued together?

[COOL VIBRATIONS]

>oversteer a car
Do a little spinout, but un harmed
>understeer
Drive into the guard rail or traffic
FWD a shit.

>your grandma is more likely to crash a hennessey venom than a nissan leaf
yah no shit numbnuts

Honestly, I'd rather see one crashed than stanced.

The eurobeat and the vtec kicked in at the same time.

Not many people can handle that.

>buy brand new civic type R off the lot, paid 20k over MSRP
>Put on my euro shades and get ready to go pull on some WRX or mustang dumb enough to line up on me
>Get walked by a v6 camry from the stop light
>shake it off, time to hit some sikk backroad twisties
>Pushing car to the limit, squealing tires
>Stock miata comes out of nowhere and glues my back bumper
>Not this time, nothin personell kid
>Big sweeper coming up and I keep the hammer down
>going ATLEAST 45 mph
>See miata faggot back off in the rear view
>look foward and see the corner is much deeper than I thought
>cut the wheel and but keep travelling foward
>slam on my Civic Type R Premium Brakes
>understeer into the curb at a blazing 35 mph
>Slam guard rail with my Civic Type R Premium Front Bumper Facia
>Miata driver stops and asks if im ok
>"f-fuck off, dont you have some hair to cut chump"
>He looks at me like I have two heads, I don't think he heard me
>My radio is still on blasting hardcore eurobeat

>mfw i spent 60k for this

>mfw my mom is gonna be PISSED

You are a hero.

story is fake, miata driver wouldn't have stopped. fucker would have oversteered into traffic at 45mph and been disintegrated by an oncoming SUV. At least if you crash with this thing hard enough to pop an entire wheel well out, looks like it isn't even totalled.

I bet the benchracer who did this financed it as well. I wonder if it's still faster than my 86 now.

Don't worry, a rolling chassis on 3 wheels is definitely faster than your 86.

But, if the missing wheel is one of the driven wheels, it only puts half the power on the ground, around 150 whp more or less, about the same amount the 86 puts on the ground. It should be pretty close.

I dont get this logic though. A rwd is correctable, a fwd is just death

No one can handle the vtec and eurobeat at the same time.

Correcting understeer is easy, but easy to be fucked from the start. Gently apply the breaks and don't overcorrect. Happens in most rwd cars as well, only it's worse because you power on and get even more understeer instead of what you're supposed to do.

i want die

>Correcting understeer is easy
Counterintuitive is what it is. If you want to turn left and you keep going straighter than you'd expect, you turn the wheel left more, making the understeer worse. Without traction control an abrupt stab to the brakes, as you realize you're fucking up, could cause catastrophic loss of traction.

In an RWD car, if the back starts to step out and you're starting to turn into the turn more than you wanted, you steer into the opposite direction and everything's just fine.

With traction control enabled neither understeer nor oversteer will kill you. In a properly set up car both is easily controllable. You can set up a FWD car to oversteer and you can set up a RWD car to understeer, tendentially anyway.

All cars have glue. Especially carbon fiber cars, they almost exclusively use glue.

>slam on my Civic Type R Premium Brakes
>Slam guard rail with my Civic Type R Premium Front Bumper Facia

It's like if you drive a sports car backwards.

Sounds like you have never driven a fast FWD car. If you're hitting a corner too fast and you feel a bit of oversteer, you still have a good amount of grip left on the front so your only option is to turn in further and power through. Basically you multiply the steering input to make up for the increasing loss of grip until you run out of wheel lock, in which case you're going too fucking fast. Don't fucking lift off and stab the brakes on any FWD or RWD car, that's fucking stupid and will get you killed 100% of the time by using up all of your sideways grip and send you into a wall.

It's literally brain dead easy to handle a FWD and somebody who has never driven any fast car will just turn the wheel further in out of instinct and survive as long as they don't lift off. Traction control won't save you if you're going too fast into a corner regardless of whether your car is set up to oversteer or understeer. You only have so much contact with you ground, if you use it all up you're just dead.

It's the only place the power should ever go

I thought it was a challenger/charger/comaro type thing from the catalog thumbnail.
Is that how america designs their cars? Get a good Euro or Jap car and then JUST it

Type R Civics have been Euro since the second generation actually. First gen is the only Japanese one.

The 86 might even be able to catch up in the corners. During right turns

Not as good of a story as you think. Driver was sitting and red light, two cars crashed in the intersection, one spun out and hit the type R

>Florida
>crash

Nothing to see here, move along

It's not that we're surprised, it's that it's funny and we're laughing at it.

>power and steering both done by the rear wheels
>front wheels are just kinda there

Nigga what in the fuck are you talking about

>Learned understeering the hard way
>Ready to neck myself

k20c2 is better

What's that car on the bottom? Looks like an NA Miata but classier.

2000GT

>He doesn't professionally race forklifts

thank you this made my morning

Oversteer you can correct and adjust by throttle and/or increasing countersteer. If you full on oversteer you spin out and stop soon after.

Understeer, especially in a fwd application you have no way to adjust anything. No throttle modulation or steering adjustment can be made. You just keep going straight because the front wheels aren't doing shit.

Type Raped

>Put somebody's dumb wife, mom, sister, girlfriend in a mustang gt or a stage 2 gti and see which one lives longer
Probably the GTI as it's got a better IIHS crash test safety rating.

Sounds like you have never driven a fast FWD car. If you're hitting a corner too fast and you feel a bit of oversteer, you still have a good amount of grip left on the front so your only option is to turn in further and power through. Basically you multiply the steering input to make up for the increasing loss of grip until you run out of wheel lock, in which case you're going too fucking fast. Don't fucking lift off and stab the brakes on any FWD or RWD car, that's fucking stupid and will get you killed 100% of the time by using up all of your sideways grip and send you into a wall.

It's literally brain dead easy to handle a FWD and somebody who has never driven any fast car will just turn the wheel further in out of instinct and survive as long as they don't lift off. Traction control won't save you if you're going too fast into a corner regardless of whether your car is set up to oversteer or understeer. You only have so much contact with you ground, if you use it all up you're just dead.

NOT RELEVANT TO MODERN CARS. ESP WILL FIX IT FOR YOU.

Dream on. Electrickery will only save your ass If you had half a chance of doing that yourself.
Sometimes it even guesses wrong and makes things more fucked up.

FWD (add an auto) is basically driving for the thinking impaired It's so difficult to fuck up and kill yourself that it ought to be mandatory.

It won't help you set any lap records, benchman, however, but you can treat it way rougher than a car without ESP. At a certain point, it cannot react fast enough to stay on the road, but even your bench will have already slid off the road without assistance by then.

I WANNA DANCE
>TFW you miss
>TFW it doesn't end in a DUBURAKURASHU

>boy racer car crashed in miami
Not surpised.

$10 says the owner was Hispanic. Hispanics in Florida are the biggest honda fanboys and they can't drive for shit. Plus this was Miami so the statistics support my theory.

You asshole its 2 in the morning and I cant wake my parents up

to the junkyard, where it belongs