Can we have a realistic dream car thread. We post cars we could buy within the next 24 months

can we have a realistic dream car thread. We post cars we could buy within the next 24 months.

IF****** it comes to north america

If I survive off of the bare minimum it could be doable in 24 months.

This car is beautiful

If I could have any car it would be this.
Interior looks great too.

Basically just this unless you guys make a shit ton of money. I don't plan on starving or fucking with my mortgage and have to stop saving. I'm basically limited to this.

You can do so much better for that much

Forgot mine.

The most I would be willing to do for 24 months is like 15k. I don't feel comfy making payments on shit that I don't need to, ya know? I plan on paying for my "dream car" out right or at least when I have the all of actual funds but put it on a finance just for the good debt. after all I want to own the car and don't want it owning me.

Honestly if we get this in the us my dream car isn't the 370z anymore

any Toyota really especially their boxing sport cars for the 80s but the ae86 levin is at the top

got mine

Not sure if I'm getting normie red, meme blue, or edgy grey yet. Might wait until early next year and get a 2017 at a discount.

How are Acuras these days?

>not maximum-edge black or KKK white

Black looks good but fuck keeping black cars clean.

I second the 996. It's easily the fastest, most mechanically sound, best for daily driving, sports car for the money. And by money, I mean roughly 30k Euros.

Do you have a garage? 99% of why my car gets dirty is because I have to park under a tree.

OP you have good taste and a keen eye for budgets; the 996 is the black sheep of 911...for now.

i want the 997 related, right now they're going for around 30k, which I could cop, but I think they will keep going down to around 20-25k; ill snag a lower mileage one then.

only thing that scares me with 911s in the >60K

>30k Euros.
>= $34 K USD

u wot

you can find 996s in the low 20s here in the US...

paying 30k USD might as well get a 997

buy used. 15k can get you something so much better.

I been thinking of importing one since I don't think we got them, or they're just really fucking rare.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Oregon

It's hard to find a stock one in good condition, tough.
And I would need to start working, and stop being a lazy idiot.

still trying to decide between e92 335i and e46 m3

Gotta pay off student loans over the next 24 months as well.

Well, the U.S. version is (a lot) cheaper in Germany, too (because nobody wants them), and I highly doubt a 20k USD 996 in the U.S. is anywhere near the condition they are in Germany. I'm looking at medium-milage (80k miles tops) cars that look like new - at least on photos [image related - that particular car has 80k on the clock and goes for 30k].

Once I sell my car I'll be able to afford to import one of these from Japan. I don't necessarily need a car, so I'm okay with not having one for a few months while I save up any more I need and wait for it to come.

In 2 years I should be able to land a job at a regional airline. Starting pay is meh @ around 50k-60k a year. Assuming I pay off a good chunk of my loans and live inexpensively in a crash pad I can probably afford the R33 GTR I've always wanted.

either that or I'll import a really nice jzx90 chaser or mkii. Those can be had for under 10k relatively easy and I'd have a bit of financial room to modify it.

Could buy it right now. But living in the city, so no need for car.

>We post cars we could buy within the next 24 months.
Pic related.

t. hopefully-soon-not-to-be-NEET-anymore

If I have a good 24 months straight I could cop one of these.

Do not buy a Porsche with high miles unless it's dirt cheap and you can do the basic maintenance.

They are sports cars and very often, driven like sports cars.

I would recommend looking at PCA classifieds and find something in your price range from a Porsche owner who seems like he didn't run it into the ground. You will of course pay for this satisfaction. Or get a cabriolet, at least it wasn't tracked.

>living in the city, so no need for car.
as a fellow citydweller, that only works if you only ever go to other places in your city, or other city centers. if you want to go anywhere vaguely rural you probably want a car. yes you could rent a shitbox each time but what's the fun in that, we're car enthusiasts right.

anyway, mine. interesting to see a lot of 996s in this thread but they just seem too dated to me

absolute patrican car and color
hope you reach it user

Cayman is a hard car to hate... until they put a turbo 4banger in it. :(

>brand new car

This but i'd go with the soft top

My dad had one of these. He flipped it.

>Do you have a garage? 99% of why my car gets dirty is because I have to park under a tree.
yeah but just dust and stuff or light rain and since I have a 'tism I have to wash it.

Pollen is pretty bad here too in the spring.

If i was getting a softop one I would opt for a 2002 blazing yellow.
When making the new miata though you need club trim to get the torsen lsd which makes it closer to 28,000. At that point id just fork over the extra 2k for a hard top thatll make it more valuble in years to come.
I also just think its the coolest looking super light weight coupe sport cars for same.

>pic related

I currently own a 2002 nbfl and i love it

Should be able to pick one up within a year :^)

240sx with coyote v8 made for doing burnouts, donuts and a daily driver with factory interior and exterior

Not with in 24hours, but if I sold the 944 turbo S and S2 I could grab one of these easily.

>owns not one, but TWO 944s
Madman. Absolute fucking madman.

nice it looks nice but i dont know much about European designations. Does it have the 6 speed and a 1.8?
If so then the only thing I could could imagine being better than that setup on a touge would be to build a N/A rotary miata, which would be a better s2000.

No I didn't forget to attach an image.

Sadly it is a 5 speed 1.6
1.8 are not very common here so cost almost twice as much

100% e46 between the two

good taste

So in 24 months you can't buy a c6 corvette.... Buy if you sell two cars worth $8-$12k you could?

110 dual cab defender with a few simple mods
or a nice unmolested e39 as a light build

damn :(
did they at least ever give you guys the 1.8 running gear like the torsen lsd, i imagine they had to have.

You're underestimating cost of ownership on two 944s.

z06 isn't cheap to own either. The s2 should also be minimal maintenance once the big stuff was taken care of.

Also, have you considered not owning a massive money suck like a 944 turbo?

Old challengers look so much better than the new ones, inside and out

>slovakia

Does that belong to the local drug lord?

To many to list. Figure just depends on how much I'm willing to do without. Live at the bare minimum you can and you can save so much its not funny. I'd proly get either a Hellcat or a Demon. I love my SRT so they would be 2 models I know I would like and could afford without living like I was poor for 2 years.

Datsun 240z.
Buying it sure. Getting it running well? Eh, could be a challenge in 2 years.

Could have it now if I financed it like a normal person, but I'll only toy with the idea when I've saved enough, that I could comfortably finance it for 12 months or less.

i should have this within the next 24 months

within the next 6 months i may get a lexus ls400

The 09-14 interior was worse than a pickup truck, pic related. One of the designers of the new Challenger stated that one that the new one looked better because it is closer to the ground and the wheels are pushed more towards the outside of the bodywork. I fail to see how these are desirable over the (imo perfect) design of the 1970 Challenger. The first generation somehow managed to look both more sleek and more rugged. It seems like the designers of the new one were trying to appeal to the demographic that calls wheels rims and cars whips.

+1

Sometime this winter hopefully

bought one of mine 3 days ago it has been a labor of love fixing everything wrong with it

2018 GT3 manual.

I can afford it now but I'm saving for a very early retirement.

That era was nothing but cheap and nasty

Which model of 911 is this? I know it's a 996, but what submodel? Is it just a regular 911 Turbo? It's really good looking and I don't usually think that about 996's.

This beaut

And yet somehow, even counting inflation, this beauty was exponentially cheaper than the new ones.
The first gen Challenger unironically makes me feel like
>le wrong generation

911 tarbo, check the front valence and the rear vents behind the rear wheels, dead giveaway of a TT model

This.

Thanks m80s.
>I got Valence in my captcha, wtf

leaning more towards an na miata lately which i could have now but i could have one of these without a doubt this time next year
i had the money for a cheaper one earlier this year but plans changed and half the money is gone now

3rd Gen Eclipse Convertible, specifically got my eye on an 04 Spyder GTS for a couple grand. I'm a complete poor bastard and worthless individual so if I can stave off killing myself for a little while I might be able to drive something decent.

get the S2k. I have one and it is fun as fuck to drive.

i think the e92 m3 is faster and it also can be had for 30k euros

>"we post CARS we can buy within the next 24 hours"

Why do bikefags have trouble with reading

>post cars we could buy within the next 24 months

literally the same

I've been seriously considering it

How many kids do you have?

That one looks great. Is the front badge delete an option? Grabber blue is the best color they offer currently.
Because young fun people get hot hatches, amirite

The delete is not an option but I would definitely get grabber blue with the BLACKED.com option which gives you the black wheels and blacked out badges

Tell me why I shouldn't buy a civic si.
the excuse cant be
>Duh 201 hp

Already own my dream car. It's weird guys...I don't know what to do. I guess I can spend something like 30k to make it fast

As soon as I sell my current car

>Sarasota

I never expected to see my county on Veeky Forums

or you can buy a fast car for 30k and just keep the buick as your weekend car

That blue is different but I like it. I still think the new mustang is the best looking mustang, in fact it's the only mustang I've ever liked.

Don't mess with it at all, leave it completely stock. Turbo regals are a thing of beauty

Appreciate the input. I'm definitely going to keep the car original but she's going to need a rebuilt drivetrain at some point so I was playing around with the idea of doing more than an OEM rebuild.

If I sold my apartment, a 991 GT3 touring pack