Kia Optima

Kia Optima

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/hyundai-and-kia-recall-1-2-million-cars-for-engine-failures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Korean car
>Depreciates in value after 6 months
>Majority of drivers are women

No.

This seems to be in style, to just make threads with short unexplained blurb written on it

>*engine explodes

A thread died for this

Good car. KIA has definitely improved as a brand over the years imo.

As far as midsize segment goes, this is pretty good looking car. Not hideously edgy like the Japanese competition

Don't tell that to Veeky Forums, they're still stuck in the 90s

That would be Ford

Toyota Sprinter Trueno

Jeep Liberty

They look pretty nice at night in black with some nice wheels. Throw some Lexus badges on it and most chicks would never know the difference.

drove one on a 14 hour trip.

Was comfy.

Your not wrong, but the car that I saw best keep its value is also Korean. Also

>buying new car with fears of depreciation
pick one

My sister has an Optima. The engine just died at 60k.

blog.caranddriver.com/hyundai-and-kia-recall-1-2-million-cars-for-engine-failures/

>During machining of the engine crankshaft and crankpins, metal shavings may have been left within the crankshaft oil passages, and the crankpins themselves may be too rough on the edges. As a result, oil may be blocked and cause the connecting rod bearings to wear, which would then cause them to fail and seize the whole engine.

rlly maeks me think about the gen coupe I bought

korean shit

>gookshit
Into the trash it goes.

I want to pull Yui's tights and panties off after a long hot day and eat her pussy clean

Yui is definitely not for lewd.

Even under the standard warranty it would be covered, and corporate said they would extend it out to those who would not.

Is there any car you would truly trust at this point? Just curious, it seems every car can kill me one way or another.

cool. That still doesn't make them trustworthy nor does it stop them from being worthless the second you take it off the lot.

>My sister has an Optima. The engine just died at 60k.

And let me guess.. She changed the oil once during that 60k miles? Seems like that's usually the case with low end cars that nobody takes care of.

Yui is for love

You don't truly love someone if you don't want to make them cum

Yeah, it's nice that they're covering it under warranty, but that sort of issue seems like a major fucking production oversight.

I still trust Honda.

Nah, she's grown responsible in her 30s. Kept up with the scheduled maintenance well. Mainly because she's living with my parents, and my dad makes sure she doesn't fuck herself up financially anymore.

The connecting rod bearing seized exactly as stated.

>Protip: Impossible to Deny
Can't argue with that.

That's what I mean, every Jap car has those damn airbags that will kill on sight. The fact that so many different companiess could not pickup on that production oversight is just as damning then one company having it. There is no reason to think that level of trust extends to other systems. Every country has problems with their cars.

I'm still prejudiced against Korean cars. But I did get a 2013 Gen Coupe 3.8 last year. I wanted to give them a shot, see if this is their renaissance. So far, so good, but the direct injection system makes me nervous. Guess I'll see what happens.

My mom drives one. Visibility sucks, but otherwise it's not the worst thing I've ever driven.

Fuck the Soul though. What a complete pain in the ass that thing is.

>Kia

I'd look into one I was looking to drive a sedan again. I don't like however the current generation. The last one looked great, across most of the trim levels, and revisions, but I couldn't care less about the new one.

The new one is better in every single way. Fit and finish, materials, space, power and fuel efficiency ever so slightly, weight, handling, steering feedback finally tuned properly, top safety pick plus IIHS

Literally a better car in every way senpai

They're not worthless. Theyre some of the most cheapest and reliable economy cars today.

>inb4 hurr durr jd power

JD Powah

>you never see a 2010 or older kia on the road but TRUST me guys these 2017 cars are reliable!!!

el em ef ay oh

and yeah, their resale value is still pure shit regardless. They're disposable cars in every sense of the word.

JD Powah Hammah

I see 06+ Sonatas alot still and those were the same car

its kia shills advertising their poorfag shitboxes at poorfags and shitbox fans

*tips kimchi*

I rather buy a crappy Nissan than gook shit

gook shills at it again

>daily reminder the gooks are s t i l l ripping off superior brands

>airbags
but those are a 3rd party item unlike the gooks leaving metal shit in an engine they built

Acura used to be very reliable up there with Lexus. What the fuck happened

>tripfag

Thanks for allowing me to filter your dumb ass.

spotted the triggered kia shill

>gook cars are more reliable than honda
yea that chart totally makes sense

it's okay buddy, sperg if you need to (:

i'll be here to give you your daily dose of gooks btfo

samefag mad that I can filter another retarded tripfag wew

>unironically being the dumbest faggot alive

But not being able to properly make simple airbags shows the state of Japanese manufacturing. Also we're ignoring countless serious recalls the big Japanese brands made within the last decade (including engine/tranny issues). Not implying Korean is better but let's be honest with ourselves.

>phoneposter

dumb tripfag desperate for attention

>mad audifaggot
They copy good looking cars and sell them cheaper. Good for them

Hey you stupid faggot, next time don't make it so painfully obvious you took your trip off since your filenames are a dead giveaway you're a phoneposter. Jesus Christ, go back to /b/

Notice how quiet he got when he got btfo

>there can't possibly be more than 1 person laughing at gook cars ITT

stay triggered and wrong

nobody cares enough to tripfag and save pictures about it

you're just that assblasted about it for whatever reason

you're also a filthy disgusting phoneposter who needs to go back

>consumer reports

all they do is suck asian import cock

>implying i'm the tripfag or phone poster

stay wrong and triggered

Kia's head designer came from Audi, faggot.

Don't bother trying to teach a tripfag, he has mental illness.

BTFO twice! lmao

How will the tripfag ever recover?

>gook shills trying this hard to push their shitty brand

>phoneposter

>Implying that Mercedes-Benz didn't copy their rear end design from another brand.

You can't be this stupid.

>mfw i can post from anywhere & gook cars would still be steaming piles of shit

a y y l m a o

>spend 45 dingos on a "luxury" car
>peter pleb speeds past you in his identical grocery hauler

whew

Can guarantee you the Gookshit is more dependable and reliable which is hilarious

yes... wre no cut corners.

>Buying Korean new
Don't they depreciate fast. If you are going to buy Korean at least go with Hyundai. I know they are owned by the same company but Hyundai seems to be more reliable from experience.

>Don't they depreciate fast

Just buy them new for cheap like

I know someone who used to drive a KIA. It burst into flames while it sat in the driveway about 2 hours after being driven.

>KIA
>Killed in Action

It's not a coincidence.

>outlandish post by an anonymous poster who's probably a college kid poorfag that drives a 16 year old beater Honda with no evidence to back up his claim

What causes someone to vehemently hate on a car manufacturer or origin to the point his trip indicates such? I mean, I don't like American cars or Nissan, but I don't go out of my way to persuade people otherwise.

Do you shill against Samsung products, too?

the fact that a 16 year old honda is still on the road speaks for the quality of honda. You're never going to see a 16 year old kia on the road.

and that's beside the point, are you seriously getting smug about being able to afford a KIA? they're quite literally the cheapest disposable pieces of shit in the entire industry. Nobody is impressed by your KIA

Caring so much about resale value you're afraid to get the car you really want and put miles on it.

Get a load of this poofter.

Stinger designed by Germans, but produced by Koreans.

I finally will be able to drive a German vehicle and not have to worry about it blowing up at 60k miles.

1. Yes, an anonymous post. Tripfagging is horrid.

2. I'm not poor

3. I drive a BMW

4. It really happened, I was there when it happened. KIA claimed it was an intentional fire but the Fire Department said it looked like it started as an electrical fire that made it's way to the gas.

5. The asphalt in their driveway is still melted with various pieces of KIA permanently embedded into it.

Points 2 and 3 make me quite envious. I kind of want a BMW now.

It triggers me when people call me poor because I gave up the best years of my life so I could have money.

Disregard best years of life, acquire BMW.

It's a car. You use it to drive to your wagecuck jerb.

It's a comfy car for that

15 million dollar Mclaren f1's start on fire randomly. One car spontaneously combusting doesn't make the brand bad. They're supposed to be disposable shitboxes. I don't know why Veeky Forums compares them to bmw's and shit.

Okay

I have an 06 Optima with 167K miles on it, still going without major issues. On the other hand, I know it can decide to give up the ghost any day now.

we so soli

>T. Gook

>thinking BMWs aren't just shitboxes now
>but... butt... muh dynamics
Plottwist: I also fell for the BMW meme. FML

>Hyundai steals a bunch of Audi, BMW and Mercedes engineers and designers
>get mad when they tend to look the same

they can steal all the designers and engineers they want from reputable brands, but Korean cars are still shit.

So, by your logic, that means that you're admitting that the reputable brands are as equally shitty as the Koreans?