Is driving a hobby just for rich white men?

Is driving a hobby just for rich white men?

>spending my taxes money on illegal mexican and niggers is better

Rich white men don't drive at all :^]

Well I'm a low class white trans girl, does that count?

Amateur racing is a hobby for rich white men. But the only actual requirement is that you have to be rich.

Can we stop the /pol/ posting please this shit is annoying

>implying virgins will ever stop talking politics on the internet
top jej

Maybe if you live in some expensive city like NYC, otherwise literally everyone drives. Public transportation outside of cities is fucking dog shit and unusable.

Sorry, poor person. Theres a department for Gov't budget money to go towards to roads and road repair, and theres a dept for Gov't budget money to quitters and lazy minorities. Youve got your fill, already

reported for racism

back to /pol/

that tweet gave me cancer. i hope orange jesus guts welfare to the bones and her illegal mother books it back to pickpocketland

>tfw I'm now rich just because I drive

Wrong. Rich white men fly through the skies so they can look down and the peasant, liberal ants that drive.

lol reminder that Bill gates is a liberal.

back to /pol/ drumpfkin

>muh welfare
fucking shitskin leeches are the problem

reported for racism

keep crying nigger

reported

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger jew

Everyone drives in the US.

White "people" are cancer

reported

how so?

reported

gb2/pol/

nigger lover

This is a strange new level of shitposting
I don't think I like it

this.

also this

>driving is for le ebul white men!!11!1!1one

someone spam her with donks and lowriders please

>bill gates is a liberal
>he said germany is importing too many niggers
Is bill gates based liberal?

>This is a strange new level of shitposting
>I don't think I like it

You need to be 18 to be on this site faggot.

>all these triggered snowflakes

reported for racism

What did she mean by this

>stop the /pol/ posting
>back it to /pol/
These complaints should be directed at OP.

>my goods magically arrive to my neighborhood on fairy dust and hugs

leftism was a mistake

You know that ain't leftism right? That's just plain old being a fuckin retard.

Infrastructure spending is ALWAYS important to people "on the left." Money spent at home ain't spent on wars ya know...

Shitposting power surges to new highs on a regular basis. People doing something for fun will always overwhelm the censors.

I agree. Privatize roads lets go ancap so I can be a deliverator in a f20c ae86.

>blaming white men for something they have literally nothing to do with

thats pure, unchecked leftism.

There was a time where pretty much everyone could agree that spending money on infrastructure was important but now Dems think letting men into women's bathrooms and making sure criminal Mexicans dont get deported are the human rights struggles of our time.

gotta have those gibmedats

I my personal experience even walking is better than the bus. Between being in your cavalier listening to your own music or standing squeeze in between a bunch of strangers the choice is easy and outside of rushhours the bus is filled with degenerates scumbags.

This thread doesn't belong in Veeky Forums. Just because it's barely related, doesn't mean you can just go around creating /pol/ threads in other boards.
>b-but she said 'driving'
By that retarded remark you could open this thread in /g/ because it's an Internet post, in Veeky Forums because it's written or in /vp/ because that woman walked near a GameSpot and saw a Pokémon poster.

KEEP /POL/ IN /POL/, YOU RETARDED MANCHILD.
See pic.

>(((Bohan)))

>hey this mongolian throatsinging forum is making fun of our uneducated bigotry what should we do
>let's pretend they aren't making us look like idiots by acting like even bigger idiots so we'll fit in
>brilliant!

/pol/-tards are exactly the same as /mlp/ losers, the only difference is /pol/ watches cartoons that hold public office.

Oh so she lives off the land and has never bought anything from a store ever? What does she think semi trucks are for?

Just another brainwashed lib that doesn't know shit like this fuckwit here

this is completely 100% true. rich white men fly, use company fleet vehicles, or taxi as a worst case scenario. at home their economy toyota car sits, saying "i'm a regular guy after all"

What...what the fuck are you talking about sport? That has sweet fuck all to do with what I said. Are you Ok? Did you get hit in the fuckin' head?

Tbf Veeky Forums is already a giant cloud of fart gas, but yeah.

>op shitposting started thread about race hating
>anons shitposting on shit thread
>anons are racist /pol/tards
insert shekel to continue

>There was a time where pretty much everyone could agree that spending money on infrastructure was important but now Dems think letting men into women's bathrooms and making sure criminal Mexicans dont get deported are the human rights struggles of our time.

I'm as far left as it gets and I cannot disagree. Solve the real problems and shit like toilet issues dont matter....

Divide and conquer still works,juat look around.