Which generation of non-STi WRX is the best?

which generation of non-STi WRX is the best?

04 05

patrician taste

First one and Hawkeye.

A patrician would open thier veins in the hot bath before driving a Subaru tier peasant chariot.

First one. I could be the current one if it wasn't for the taillights off a 00s mid-size commuter blob.

BRIGHTON 1.8
R
I
G
H
T
O
N

1st>2nd>4thth>5th>>rd

This, and current one also has equal length headers so it just sounds like a BRZ. No rumble

99 to 01

GC8, Bugeye, and Blobeye are objectively the best.
The Hawkeye was the fastest STI (and possibly WRX) but I don't like the 'jet" triple grill. It's a real turnoff.

The gr series wrx were faster 0-60 and in the quarter mile than STis of the same generation.

is that from the set of transformers?

hawkeye is fucking garbage on spite of the grill alone

bugeye a cute

yeah from what I've gathered, 2008-2013 is the fastest non-sti wrx

such a shame it's the worst looking of the bunch besides bugeye, what were subaru thinking when they designed that front grill? fucks sake

A rare encounter from the common Colorado """"" native""""" subaru fan.

2009-2014*

The 2008 had the least power out of all the WRX's, and was little more than a normal Impreza with mor power. They put in the bigger turbo for 2009+ after they realized that almost nobody bought that year's WRX.

Bugeye a cute.

A C U T E
C
U
T
E

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Why doe she have a stunt cage in his bumper. Does he also have a motorcycle in the trunk?

1st gen

>Cake tin on the roof

Literally why

D O U B L E N I G G E R
O U B L E N I G G E R
U B L E N I G G E R
B L E N I G G E R
L E N I G G E R
E N I G G E R
N I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
R

Because he's the king, baby.

Is there a reason why older STIs are so expensive? The common price I see any of the early 2000s STIs going for are around 15k.

They aren't, they just don't depreciate.
Sports cars are highly sought after. With a limited supply and a high demand, people won't be selling their cars at teenager 1st car prices.

STi's are even more sought after than other meme machines, like MR2's, S15's, old falcons or commonwhores, because they are semi-rally spec, reliable and fast.

Cheap gen, awww yeee.

Pretty sure power:weight keeps up with the 04+ models.

First gen looks best all around, but when it comes to just the front, it's gonna be 05 for me.

Reliability-wise I have no idea but would like to find out.

That's funny, I hate the 05/06 models because of the Alfa-Romeo looking grill.

>Alfa-Romeo looking grill
What? It looks nothing alike

Ok.

It's not an Impreza and looks nothing alike.

Stop liking what I don't like. Also, looks are 100% subjective and not objective

You're just mad I don't like what you like.

Every time I see that year Impreza it reminds me of an Alfa Romeo.

I LIKE THE TRIBECA

I'm just pointing out it looks nothing alike and you can't even prove to me it looks remotely similar. I don't care if you like it or not.

My GC8 looks similar to an Evo... you don't see me crying "omg it doesnt"

Impreza a shit.

B U G E Y E

The grille that was so fucking ugly, Subaru had to change it in less than a year

Fucking cuck fuck off you Evo son of a bitch pig.

Nigger who cares, it doesn't look alike. fuck off.

>Evo
Did you even look at the picture?

Yes you fucking pig I bet you only posted it to conceal the fact that in reality you own an EVO and therefore are an EVOFAGGOT

But I don't own an evo

Yes you do you faggot, stop lying you faggot.

ITT fellow vapelords come together to discuss which vapepen has the largest reservoir only to discover that they can't agree on which one is the golden sushi.

>t. EVOposter who likes it in the ass

I own that STI, and my neighbour has a Yellow Evo V, literally all the neighbours thought I bought the same car as him.

Maybe because you did you lying fucking faggot. Enjoy your HWD

Top meme. Please share more. My folder is low :(

Nice try faggot, I bet you just stuck it in a random car you faggot. Keep trying though.

ITT an edgy faggot tries to make discussion as cancerous as Rob Feretti's comment section

Why is it so improbable to you that I own a $2k 90s shitbox? Why would some random not Veeky Forumsfag have a twingo plushie and assorted jay dee emm bits on their car? What more do you want?

Post dick

Are you seriously taking a picture with someone else's car only to make someone believe you don't own an EVO you cuck? How pathetic

FPBP

Even the non wrx imprezas in 05 were a blast to drive. Shoetly thereafter they made the impreza into a mom car.

Yeah I am, it's so hard to obtain a car...

Literally traded a motorcycle for it.

Please paint scoop and vents white!

See black stuff hanging in car port? Compare to picture earlier.

No, I like the contrast.

Do I have to beg?

Don't listen to him, contrasting hood scoop are the best.

That's subtle and good looking, not hideously plastic dip-like

It actually is plastidip

Hahah, mines actually painted.

Beg me with your mouth faggot.

Pls no bully, I know it's not the nicest gen, but I really love the FA platform

the succ 2 gud

No personality

Looks like every other car made after 2010

Why do you have STi wheels if it isn't an STi?
It is more mature...which is what the market wants

Turns out the starter motor is wildly specific for the 1.8

E J 1 8
J
>super slow.

1.4liter EA63, you don't know what slow is.

I'm a fan of mine

Gosh, what a cutie.

For imprezas it is not for all Subaru models.

Bugeye estate, nignog.

i live in south ontario, what are the odds of me finding a good condition / cheap subaru around here?

Your only going to find rust buckets

I pass one of these every day on my way home from work and we wave at each other. I drive a '17 WRX. He probably thinks I'm a pleb.

Bugeyes

>Blobeye
>GC8
>Hawkeye
>Trash

in that order