What kind of a retard buys this?

What kind of a retard buys this?

brb getting loans

looks like a good deal

What I don't understand is this: if you have $100,000 to spend on a vehicle...are you really buying a used vehicle? And one of this sort?

I could understand if you were buying something rare/discontinued/collector-ish, but what the fuck would anyone want with a used i8?

Send him a message calling him a niggerfaggot.

Get back to TempleOS, Terry.

>SOPHISTO GREY

Says he's open to trading cars.

I personally intend to spend 100k+ on a beautiful, clean, perfect Porsche 911 993 Turbo once I have the money, but then again, it is rare, discontinued, and collector-ish.

>Asks for trades
>Receives 21 used miatas

>if you have $100,000 to spend on a vehicle...are you really buying a used vehicle? And one of this sort?
Becoming wealthy doesnt necessarily mean you stop being frugal with your money my man

But then spend it something that will appreciate in value - not a faggot ass BMW experiment.

I know rich people can be the cheapest fucks out there, but $96K for a used i8 is fully retarded.

t. someone without 96K

with an army of NEETS driving them

>be richfag
>have 100 grand burning a hole in my pocket
>on the prowl on fucking craigslist for a used couple year old """super""" car
Things that never fucking happen

>wants to trade for a Ferarri worth 2-3 of that BMW

>thinking someone with a Ferarri would EVER want a BMW

who sells or even buys a 100 grand car off of craigslist? What person with 100K is just casually perusing craigslist?

you'd honestly be surprised man.

>frugal with your money
>buying a 100k used car from a guy on craigslist

I don't like BMW, but I would say the i8 is a car very likely to appreciate due to its rarity, difference when compared to other BMW models, and its M1-like characteristics.

Someone who doesn't want to deal with dealership bullshit

> tired of all this attention my ferrari brings
> supras keep trying to race me at stoplights
> people asking for money at gas stations
> ahh yes, a BMW, the common man's car. I can finally be normal

>I personally intend to spend 100k+ on a beautiful, clean, perfect Porsche 911 993 Turbo
Last time I checked you're about $150k short.

The Chinese kids drive these around where I live, I've seen a few break down on the side of the freeways.

>no scammers
Damn, I was gonna try to scam that guy but I guess I can't now.

There was a MIG 21 on there two years ago.

they're replicas

found the actually wealthy guy itt.

think that is dumb?

All those milfs driving around in these paid well over 100k for them

Chinese kids are rich.

>barley driven
I thought it was electric

this desu.

unsophisticated slavshit

>The BMW i8 does exactly this with its innovative electric motor that sits on the front axle and the TwinPower Turbo 3-cylinder engine that drives the rear axle. When combined, they deliver a total output of 357 horsepower, 420 lb-ft of torque, and can reach 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds.

>357 HP
BAWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no !!!!!!

Vancouver?

凸(-_-)凸

They're all on 3 or 4 yr leases. Not even rich dumb housewives are THAT stupid...

I figure in five or so years you'll be able to pick up a 2017 RR-SC with 50k mi for $25k. That might be worth doing