REV UP YOUR ENGINES

Official Scottie appreciation thread, post em, make em, and don't forget to Rev them.

Other urls found in this thread:

contentawaresatan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kVap6w5iIg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is a fraud cunt

Saved this a while back

Keep them coming,
Captcha
>DUMP truck

REV UP THOSE DICKS BOYS

IT'S SCOTTY SHILLMER TIME

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS QUICK FIX FOR THIS SPECIFIC PROBLEM ON THIS PRECISE YEAR AND MODEL OF CAR

AND HOW YOU CAN FIX IT RIGHT IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY WITH JUST A FEW SIMPLE TOOLS THAT COST SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM AUTOZONE

ALSO FUCK MERCEDES

he is right about mercedes, why would anyone ever own one, unless they enjoy getting fucked in the ass with extremely overpriced repair bills.

Because they need other people, who are woefully ignorant of cars, to think they're rich and successful. It's why aspiring real estate agents buy Mercedes and Lexus right away - they need to present an appearance of success and accomplishment to their clients.

Literally the dumbest niggers on earth (and yes, nigs love Mercs too) buy Mercedes and BMW.

while Muhammad dicks your wife the only thing your were able to do was check dip stick. now that that gone you want all of use to do the same. fuck off

you're right about all that there user. i don't even see an appearance of accomplishment when i see mercedes and lexus drivers, i see fake ass middle class retards who can't afford that car for jack shit and they live in a shit hole. and or that car sure ain't paid off.

Fucking hillbilly

>t. Papa

What the hell are you on about? Back to /pol/ jungle monkey.

REV UP YOUR HEARSES

What's this app?

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

>puts Airborne stickers on everything
>hasn't been in the fucking military for over 30 years

Fuck off Scotty. I bet this niggers asks for discounts at Waffle House.

contentawaresatan.com/

It's a late night at work, you had a busy day and are just finishing locking up. You turn from the door to face your pitch black parking lot, the only streetlight burnt out, seemingly the result of being redlined too soon after startup. You hear a faint metallic clanging in the distance.

Not wanting to tempt fate, you hurry towards your car, but being the conscientious wagie you are, you parked at the back of the now darkened lot. The metallic clanging is approaching steadily, it sounds like a faint revving noise. Thoroughly spooked, you make it to your car door, only to drop your key.

The metallic clanging is now close, nearly on the other side of the bushes you parked against, and it's clearly saying
>"REV REV REV". You panic and pick up your keys fumbling against the lock. Finally you open the door,
>REV REV REV REV
but before you enter, none other than Scotty Kilmer jumps through the hedge, wielding a bloodied socket wrench and a soldering iron. The metallic clanging is his blood soaked trophies clanging against each other as he walks. Scotty's too close, and you put off the recommended repair of replacing the starter, so you've accepted your fate.

Scotty Kilmer gets within 6 inches of you, winds up to swing, and asks you if you're ready to REV UP YOUR ENGINE

Before you can answer, he swings with the socket wrench, and the world goes black.

Saved

WHY DIDN'T YOU DO YOUR BASIC MAINTENANCE, user?

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

>BMW

Don't lump us in with those status symbol retards, although I know people buy bimmers for that reason too, some of us just find them to be very fun cars to drive.

People don't buy benz for that reason, unless it's one of the amg coupes but even then
>no manny tranny

IN THIS VIDEO I SHOW YOU HOW TO FIX A POWER STEERING LEAK WITH A CIGAR
*peels out*
NOW IF YOU'RE A FAT CAT IN A MERCEDES
*spits on camera*
YOU SEE HERE TWO SPARK PLUGS PER CYLINDER, BUT DOES IT RUN BETTER?
*brings up display of minor fault codes*
SEE EVEN THE LUG NUTS ARE DESIGNED RETARDED
*intsalls 5th timing belt on rusted 90s celica*
SAVE YOURSELF FORKING OVER A SMALL FORTUNE AND DO IT URSELF
*collects youtube money*
BEFORE ITS TOOOO LATE

>this entire thread

It's kill anyway. You can still navigate to the site, but the owner shut down the upload feature.

>laughs
>Mercedes
>laughs
>buttons
>laughs
>german engineering
>*engine revving intensifies*

Looks like carson city high school.

>wife bought me a europoorean car

So far I bought nothing but European cars and the maintenance was ok (if you do it yourself).
Maybe it's time for him to git gud

If I needed to needlessly impress people for a business reason, I'd do it too. But I'd lease the car and I'd make sure someone else had to deal with it after the lease was up.

Just fix it yourself you woman. I thought this was an automotive board

This post reeks of poverty

Obligatory rev.

>it's a "Scotty's cat makes a guest appearance" episode

Is it possible to change the startup splash screen on an Autel DS708? I'd love to change mine to a picture of Scotty being bummed by Gottlieb Daimler

The fuck is that corn juice?

REV

Why does Veeky Forums hate Scotty? Not bait. He explains things not as detailed as others but he just misses the stuff a literal retard could figure out. He gets the points that are important with no bs.

It might have something to do with sawzalling bumper supports off.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVap6w5iIg8
UP

>scotty grillmer
NOOOICE

Or using hardware store fitting that say DO NOT USE FOR BRAKE APPLICATIONS on someone's brake lines

Diesel you fucking knob.

>Literally filling your car with demon's semen

oh dear, normie spied

>It might have something to do with sawzalling bumper supports off.
WHAT WHAT WHAAAT???
Got a link for this?

Fixed

The fucking torch gets me every time.