This is why we need self-driving cars

This is why we need self-driving cars

How does a self driving car prevent idiot Chinamen from walking around on the street?

Yeah, because a self driving car is somehow going to know that moron was going to step out in front of it.
Saged

stupid how he saw the car coming and still kept going forward

Because Chinese peasants walk into traffic?

I guess we also need to eat fried dog and have one party rule.

itt: retards who don't know how streetcars work

Third world countries have yet to understand the concept of the car.

Because Asian women don't take notice of their surroundings and get hit by cars?

I think that's fake.

How about you explain exactly how a self driving car could have avoided hitting that person?

I don't live anywhere stupid enough to think having passengers exit a vehicle in the middle of traffic is a good idea.

No, I don't know how that is supposed to work.

You must be new here

i don't get it, how did he end up under the wheels?

Intoxication, that's my bet.

Took a poo then decided to nap

>streetcars

OP posted a bus. Not pulling a bus over to curb is third world shit tier service. Even that bump in your streetcar picture is going to attract a lawsuit when a car drives up it.

Our transit system is getting sued for putting a bus stop bench behind a sidewalk. Where a car drove up the curb, across the sidewalk and killed someone waiting for the bus. The new stop now has a 5 ton boulder just ahead of it.

Fortified wine.

>is going to attract a lawsuit

>*asians need self-driving cars

fixed that for you

Why doesn't it load/unload in the lane closest to the sidewalk??

They stop at the sidewalk in civilized countries

bump for more discussion

What is there to discuss? Humanity is doomed. I'm going to start selling dildos with embedded razor blades and make a trillion dollars.