Bl/o/g time

i picked it up today.

that's all.

>Blogging like an attentionseeking, validating faggot
>Just two lines
>Not even a pic of his actual car

Kill yourself.

It's late my nigga. And my garage is small.

Or would you prefer a z06 vs gtr meme?

BMW M4 GTS owners on suicide watch.

lrdxu

Not for another 1473 miles friend, engine break in.

Not trying to offend you OP, but this is not even moderately impressive.

Not sure if I have some kind of bias against GM, but seeing people drive Camaros just does absolutely nothing for me. Total shit cars for shit heads. Same with Dodge products.

Sorry man, maybe you'll find some fans on /r/eddit.

If you do intend to stay for attention, perhaps you can explain how your father purchased a $70,000 car for $44,400? Did he trade-in something?

>can explain how your father purchased a $70,000 car for $44,400?

I disagree with your post but I can appreciate those digits my man.

Also it's an ss 1le, the msrp was 44,400

0% financing for 72 months, I put $31k down

>silver

literally any colour on earth to choose, and CHEBBY needs to pick silver

holy fuck.

It's arctic blue my man, the most beautiful color.

Just looks silver in my garages shitty lights

don't greentext me you insolent nigga

How about a random anime image?

I don't get it. implying the Camaro is unreliable?

>no no user the colour isn't ugly
>it just looks shitty when you look at it
>under light
>with your eyes

For that price, it shouldn't ever look like shit.

Why didn't you pick something less pedestrian? If you truly had $31K in cash to fork over, surely you could afford another $2K for custom colouring? GM will do whatever you want if you ask them ffs, they just want you to pay for it. Christ, even Ford did custom colouring on my dad's F150 XLT, and that was in 1996.

as long as it's not smug, you're still in the safe zone

nothing GM makes can be considered "reliable" - but there's a gradient, and if you only compare it against other North American cars, it probably ranks in the top 1/3

The owners maƄuel says to allow 1500 miles engine break in

I think most people would agree the lt1 isnt unreliable

I picked the color I liked the most and it wasn't even a cost option

Not a fan of the camaro, but I hope you enjoy it. It's always nice when you get a new car.

yeah i don't know why anyone would question your taste in colour, clearly you have issues if you bought this thing over a mustang anyways

>yfw people will absolutely always desire any mustang more than any camaro

The $12k price difference (plus whatever the dealer adds on) really helped make the decision my man

Not that I really want a new camaro,but the gt350 is selling for way over MSRP. Like 70k.

>your Camaro will shit out resale value faster than John Goodman shits out Thanksgiving dinner

Aside from their disgusting interiors, GM cars are just so unappealing. I guess it's probably because I grew up with Fords, but even I understand they have relatively shit build quality.

I just...don't understand how you could drop that much money on a GM product. It seems quite ridiculous. There are so many objectively better cars.

>OP gets a car faster than what most of Veeky Forums has
>Veeky Forums shitbox benchracers start to sperg

I respect your opinion friend but I have to say I come from neither a ford nor a chevy background and test drove them both. the 6th gen camaro is far superior in many objective ways

It took me a bit but these post are starting to seem more and more like they are from a de-named alphonse lol. trump picture definitely seems familiar.

See, no one here can have an opinion without it coming across as "LOL U JELLY FAGGOT BENCHRACING NIGGER FUK U".

I just really don't like GM products. If OP posted a picture of a GT500 or something, I'd have a raging boner. But new Camaros have always struck me as a classic douche car, just like the 90's models. I only ever see cunts driving them, just like Challengers.

Again, these are my opinions based on my experiences. Maybe OP will have lots of fun and not experience any buyer's remorse.

But given the lackluster approach GM takes to just about everything they do (Corvette being an exception), I bet he'll be bored of this thing in 18 months and regret spending that much.

And I drive a proper SUV, so it's not an apples-apples comparison I'm making here. But I'd sooner own a Mustang or an M4.

>nothing GM makes can be considered "reliable"
Eh.

Alphone namefags on /pol/, it's where all Trump pics come from. I'm not him, otherwise I'd be spamming with you with 18" cartoon dog dicks cumming inside of dragons.

I don't think you know what reliable means.

Lots of old trucks reached ridiculous mileage, but they would break down every 20,000 miles and need repairs.

Reliable means going a shitload of time and mileage without anything beyond regular maintenance.

The Corvette isn't meant to DD, so putting 700,000 miles on it is quite a feat. I'd argue it's a statistical outlier, considering most of them fucking overheat after 5 minutes of hard use.

>I don't think you know what reliable means.
I do and that picture is a pretty good example.
>Lots of old trucks reached ridiculous mileage, but they would break down every 20,000 miles and need repairs.
depends on who last owned the car and how bad hey abused it. i remember a thread not too long ago of a silverado reaching 500k miles and the dudes in the video celebrating with a birthday horn.
>Reliable means going a shitload of time and mileage without anything beyond regular maintenance.
Which is exactly what that car did.
>The Corvette isn't meant to DD
There are plenty who do it just fine.
>so putting 700,000 miles on it is quite a feat
I do agree for any sports car.
>considering most of them fucking overheat after 5 minutes of hard use.
Most corvettes are C7 Z06s? don't remember C5s or C6s or even most stingrays overheating.

lotsa mad fags itt

>I only ever see cunts driving them, just like Challengers
Hey fuck you nigger.

>paying 40k for a depreciating asset

End it now

my finances are in order, friend

>spotted the bus rider
I found him guys, we can all go home now.

>spotted the guy least likely to be wasting monthly repayments on a car he can't afford

if you can't pay cash, you can't afford it

>stop disliking what I like

OK.

Case in point. Prince of Cunts.

>being this jewish about finances when your lifespan is finite

enjoy counting your shekels on your death bed

>Prince of Cunts
haha I like that. I'll take that title.

>spotted the guy least likely to be wasting monthly repayments on a car he can't afford
>least likely
Are you trying to compliment me?

OP here, i could pay cash, but 0% financing...

>slower than a 5k superbike

ok, should've bought a cadillac

I like bikes my man but it's too hot here for several months out of the year to ride a bike comfortably

Also, we can compare handling and braking, the 1le has some of the best brakes you can buy

aside from aftermarket, right?

It would take a lot of money in the aftermarket to make something become 1le-like

Holy fuck I love me some chocolate

not even close

>same 70-0 distance as a 918
Ok friend

so something any car with good brakes and wide tires can do?

couldnt have said it better myself. A Camaro just does nothing for me. It doesn't even register in my head as any meaningful sort of car. Honestly I would return it op

just for the record, the ND miata does the 70-0 in just 16 feet more, and it doesn't have half the brakes and tires the camaro has

not saying the 1le is bad, but you are drinking the marketing koolaid

But the Camaro weighs, give or take, 1400 lbs more than a Miata. The feat of stopping shorter at all should be looked at as a real accomplishment for it.

>all the salty niggas ITT that can't afford a 'maro

weight is not that detrimental when braking

Hey OP? Can I submit your dick? It's clear you have great taste and must be sexy if you bought this.

shorter TBO's does not mean unreliable. Given the average car owner doesn't even change their own oil on time they think their car is unreliable when it fails due to neglect. Unreliable = failure of part due to manufacture/design defect. Maintenance heavy= shorter TBO's.

aww show us on the doll where the mean camaro touched you

this

It is when you're talking about almost 3/4 of a ton, as well as more than half of the ND's total weight.

nice
consider me a little jelly

Looks great user!

no, as the magnitude needed to stop it, which in this case is grip, is proportional to the weight

literally basic physics

Nice. The SS 1le seems to be the fastest new sportscar in this price range. Hope u enjoy it

>silver

Other than that, I'm jelly af

god damn that car looks nice, not sure about the yellow on the splitter though

>buying a new car in base model shitbox silver
W H Y

Gm shill here. Nice glad to see you finally got it. Wouldn't be my first choice in color but could see the appeal in it. Hope you track it since you got the 1le.

Nice!

Chevy Salesfag here,

All these nigs dont know how good the GM silver metal flake paint is. Has depth, good flake size, slight blue tone in shade light, warm hue at mid day, picks up lots of color at sunset and sunrise, looks great under street lights, Doesn't require a Phd in car washing science to maintain like a more vibrant color or black, isn't white or flat or some tryhard bullshit like that. The reflections of the metal flakes disguise and diffuse swirls and fine lines that you will eventually get. Don't let anyone bad talk metallic silver paint. Its a damn fine color choice. And its all about how you dress it up, tastefully and discretely of course. But with the 1le you are already done.

Congratulations. I hope you have fun, and stay safe.

Friends and senpaitachi, the car is not silver.

I repeat, it is arctic blue, not silver

>handicap sticker
NOW it makes sense

Sorry familam, my dad always brings his when we go cruising. I'm 24 and in good health

>Its a damn fine color choice

It's bland

Mad Jelly OP

I wish I had a job that didn't suck cock so I can afford one cool new car

They only give those out to the physically disabled, not mentally retarded.

>I-it's a-arctic blue! D-damn it you g-guys!

It's boring as fuck, whatever you want to call it.

Great, but anyone can read and regurgitate a marketing brochure. GM told you that shit so you can spew it to customers and sound knowledgeable.

GM and Ford have the absolute SHITTIEST paint, with older Mazdas getting an honourable mention (though they did use Ford's paint on most models).

looks nice bro
not my first choice of color but it does look good

>Why didn't you pick something less pedestrian? If you truly had $31K in cash to fork over, surely you could afford another $2K for custom colouring? GM will do whatever you want if you ask them ffs, they just want you to pay for it. Christ, even Ford did custom colouring on my dad's F150 XLT, and that was in 1996.

No, fucking FORD or GM will not fucking paint your car any color you want. Just no. You want that as an option, you need to step it up to Porsche, etc.

Porsche *would* paint any car any color you wanted, you provide the color sample. It was something likr $7500-10K option, back in the LATE 90's.

Again, ford, GM... any of those companies, ain't doing that fucking shit for you. Even tho all it takes is a couple button presses on a keyboard. It ain't happening.

Because I've fucking TRIED. With actual money.

You didn't try hard enough, because my dad has ordered two custom F150s through Ford and he didn't like any of the factory colours. First was matched to an emerald green colour from a blanket he had from when he was a kid, and the second was matched to a blue he found on a glazed tile in his parents' basement.

Maybe they stopped doing this, or maybe you went to a shitty dealership, or maybe they just didn't take you seriously. My family always bought Fords through A-plan and literally got whatever the fuck we wanted.

Sorry you don't have 1337 dealer connections.

Wake me the fuck up inside my shit. Up.

Nice fucking ride m8, bet it felt magical driving up to the dealership and looking at it for the first time.

Not Challenger guy, but I believe that's a protection cover from the dealership.

OP, I know it can be agonizing to slowly realize that you don't like something after you've bought it. You can reassure yourself by reading marketing plugs, or reading positive reviews of people who own the same thing, but if you really don't like it, the thought that you're pride and joy, that you worked and strived for isn't exactly how you'd like will gnaw at you. If you like it, fuck these guys. If you really don't, deep down, you're fucked.

Anyway nice silver Camaro dude

Nice car man I hope you will enjoy it. Greets from yuroland

Ayy

Ordered a krypton green SS 1LE. Should arrive in August. Will poast pics when it arrives

>protection cover from the dealership
makes sense, kinda wondered if that's what it might be since it looks like some plastic thing snapped on to the splitter

HE ACTUALLY BOUGHT A GM PRODUCT

FOR 44000$

holy shit op thanks for the good laugh. Hopefully when you learn about cars you can sell it and buy something good with your money.

>buying a GM product

why do people still do this when their cars are nothing but piles of shit year after year?

I mean GM went bankrupt because even normies weren't stupid enough to buy their cars, so how is it that even some "car enthusiasts" still buy GM products?

Assmad GM fangirl detected

Name a faster car for the money.

Pro tip
>you can't

>gm fangirl
>shitting on gm
?

Sorry boss. I'm gonna need actual proof of your bullshit claims.

Because a poor ass F150 getting painted any color you want just ain't happening in the real world. Keep your dumbass memes to yourself, and post proof. I've been there, done that, and asked. and the only companies who said "Ok" ain't painting your old mans redneck coffin.

nice job
be sure to post lots of pics when you get it
gm products sends Veeky Forums into a frothing fit of rage ever since pic related happened

>what is projection

>Tfw can never take the camaro seriously again because there's an actual nigger camaro club in my town with actual fucking jackets
It's pure cancer
Grats on the new car tho, hope you enjoy it

Used Tesla Model S

BTFO

>when the shitposting is so rampant it doesn't even make sense anymore

>being this assmad that you couldn't get a custom colour
>insulting other people for buying Ford
>when you're a Ford/GM customer

lol jesus christ Veeky Forums gets more retarded every day

Why wouldn't you just get any base model colour and then take it to a custom shop for painting? They'd do a better job than the monkeys at Ford anyhow, and you could actually choose the brand/type of paint.

All these mad poorfags who don't know how to customize. Disgusting.

It doesn't matter what its called. Everyone will think its silver, and it looks boring. Great car though.

I have sold Chevy for over 10 years and have never been given any kind of selling language for the colors. I make up every word of it, and it helps people pick a color. I was at no point handed anything from the manufacturer except the name of the color. I know its all bullshit but there is some truth, to most my pitches to remind people what might ir might not make them happy, if they are looking at black I ask if they have ever owned a black car and they might say "Yeah, I did, oh the scratches show up, I think I want a different color." Sometimes people need some guidance. I had a car almost delivered and out tue door when I asked him if his wife likes the color and he almost shit himself when he sent her a picture and she hated it. She wanted red. Some people dont know what to pick and I have actual opinions about what different colors can reflect and how they might affect your lifestyle. Some people have good reasons for getting white, and others think we charge more for everything but white. I like to surprise them. And yes, different colors look different in different lighting. I have had blue cars returned because they look purple after dusk. I have had red cars returned because they looked too maroon after dusk. I had a car returned because he didn't like the color under his fluorescent garage lights. I think it was yellow, and he got silver instead. Color is vastly important to most normies long term happiness with their car. I know that's stupid to us, but to them is huge. Its good to have alot of ideas about color if you want to be a great consultant. But you know all about that with all your sales experience right?

Also, I like the metallic silver better, arctic blue is a meme color. Metallic silver looks way better, will hold up longer, and have a higher resale value. You fumbled the color OP. Be sure to thank your dad for the car, I know your salesman did for his commission.

>31k down
>24 year old

What do you do?