Motorcycle crashes

youtube.com/watch?v=8vOiA3JrV34

One less asshole on my road

I'm pissing myself at the 2nd guy skipping around

God damn, when will they learn not to drive 2x the speed of traffic in between lanes. Nobody is expecting a vehicle to be traveling outside the regular lanes of traffic.

"I can't afford the ambulance dude"

Kek he's so fucking smashed he thinks he has to pay for that

lmao the way the dont even try to swerve is priceless

if he is in america or anywhere else but drunk he has too

This. What the fuck ? Even my fucking grandpa has better reflexes than that and i'm not joking.

They are bikes.
Take a GM car as a bench mark for handling and then multiply the incompetence by 50, that's how bad bikes are at handling.

And then those faggots go balls deep between 2 lanes like it's nothing.

I don't hate bikers because i know a few who don't do this shit, but it's hard as balls to not do when you see dumbshit like that.

Same here, coworkers are friendly bike riders and I feel for the few in the video that actually got fucked over, but most of these people deserve the death coming to them

its fucking hilarious
i ride my bike to work when its nice out
have had so many people pull out in front of me
have never smacked a car because im a defensive rider that scans ahead and doesnt speed

it's so crazy that the only riders you see on these vids are the asshats
where are the millions of vids of normal, responsible riders enjoying themselves and not dying?

Why dont people look in their side mirrors

Bikes handle just fine, it's just that some riders don't know how to handle the bikes.

Stuck in traffic, no one is moving more than 5-10mph, long day at work just want to pick up kids.
> Oh here is my chance to switch lanes
> What the fuck was that shit, where did she come from

Fuck lane splitters

Why do bikers thinks that they're on "their" lane ?
They don't have to cruise between two lines, certainly not at that speed.

Glad lane splitting is illegal where i live.
Don't have to worry about some retard coming out of nowhere at three times the speed of the rest of traffic.

Watching self righteous bikers get butthurt when they get hit by a car when they're going twice the speed limit while lane splitting will never fail to make me happy.

>tfw live in cali
Every day on the radio traffic news and there's an accident blocking lanes it's a god damn "motorcycle down". Fuck this state, and fuck the legislature for making lane splitting legal. Also
>be driving rightmost lane on three lane bridge
>motorcycle lanesplitting
>suv on left lane utilizing most of his lane (which is legal to do)
>motorfag slips by and throws hand in air shaking his head somehow mad suv is riding his lane
Fuck all motorcycle drivers

Yeah, 2 years in cali and it bothers me. I dont mind if its slow traffic but fuck they can be assholes, i ride and drive but fuck this state, they should try that in texas,

Why is lane splitting legal in the U.S. again?

Watch them. Study them. Many are predictable and avoidable. Don't be them.

You mean illegal? It's only legal in California.
Do you get mad at people who use express checkout when they have 10 items or less?

Suck my dick, shrimp

I am not defending bikers
You should be taught to look in your side mirrors as a muscle memory its not that hard
Hell I look into side mirrors every time and my friend s make fun of me because I look even when its physically impossible for someone to be there

Motorcycle riders are entitled narcissists. Lane splitting is a blatant example of narcissistic self-centered entitlement. You wanna swim with whales? Then you deserve what you get when one bumps you over without even noticing you exist, you little plankton piece of shit.

sounds like you think you're entitled to driving around in your big gay car without a care in the world : ^ )

literally most crashes there could've been avoided

t. no bike

they do look in their side mirrors, and they look about 2 cars back when traffic is that slow, because why the hell would someone be pulling up at 30 mph in 5 mph traffic?

100% biker's fault in these scenarios.

Why do bikes drive in between lanes? It seems really dangerous. Granted I don't know anything about bikes, maybe I'm missing something here.

these are great until i remember these annoying fucks rarely have good insurance. hope you have "uninsured motorist" for these cucks

>2:34
>"you, stay!"

hahahhahaha, what a fucking faggot.

BUT ITZ LEGAL

IF IT LEGAL I SHOULD EXPECT THAT EVERYONE ON THE ROAD WILL YIELD TO ME\

FUCKING CAGERFAGS

>side mirrors
>some cunt driving between the lanes at 45-65 mph

hmm

>Why do bikes drive in between lanes?

Because they can. It's not a big deal if they are just creeping by slow traffic. But with a 20 to 30 mph speed differential, they are still a dot in the distance when the car driver checks his mirror.

>3:14
What an ugly fucking creature

>mfw a bikefag defending lanesplitting while over the posted limit as safe near me

in usa you have to pay for it usually. that's why a lot of people will drive to the e-room and fucked up and shit

pretty much. i try to watch out for motorcyclists... because i've seen how they drive.

i will say the dudes on the 'sitting' cycles seem to be a bit less retarded vs crotch rockets, but that doesn't stop them from having cheap/no insurance.

>2:23
>U. STAY.
where is he gonna go you dumb moron

yep that's where I lost
They should remove helmet laws to let these idiots kill themselves faster.

Ow!
Much hurt.
Plz no run over.
Y U hit doge?

>F-F-FUCKIN CAGERS!!!

>This thread hates even on the riders who were not at fault of their crash
Mindless tribalism. You are not your car.