Go to NYC

>go to NYC
>cars are from NJ, PA, and FL
>go to Miami
>cars are from NY, NJ, and PA

>go to Austin
>all cars are from NYC or commiefornia

I don't get it. What state are you from? Are you autistic or something?

>Live in PA
>Majority of cars are from PA

>majority of cars are stolen

ftfy

>live in West TX
>all the worst drivers have NM or MX plates

>Live in really quiet street
>Someone actually leaves their car door open for two nights
>Literally nothing happens
>MFW

I'm guessing that's Philly. It's much different in Western pa

Same. Literally no blacks for 40km in any direction.

I am going to work on my car shortly, will be leaving the garage doors wide open, stuff all over the driveway, car unlocked with doors open...zero issues, ever.

In fact, my neighbours would probably come over and beat the ass of any dindu they saw on my property. I'd like to think I would return the favour.

>go to miami
>cars are from puerto rico

>go to Miami
>people are from Puerto Rico

I can understand NY given the population. it's a tourist attraction in NYC, and there's so many people that they're common while travelling.
it's like California for people in the west.

I see a lot of Florida people here in NC

there pretty much a joke to us and we assume any car with a FL plate is a road hazard

which is saying something because most of us dont have a high regard for other NC motorists and have to deal with SCfags too

then again Florida is a joke to every state I think

what surprises me is when I go to the coast and see FL and NY plates

like bruh yall got shit closer than NC and SC especially you FL

the Half-backs are most of the NY-FL mix.
FL drivers are pretty bad overall, mostly due to age
NY drivers are 2 types:
>mainland resident
spends a lot of time in rural areas, mostly interstate. very similar driving to NC, have issues with merging and processing fast traffic maneuvers.
>islanders
aggressive drivers, but far more attentive. no hole in traffic will be left unfilled with them around

>source: NY suburb driver who moved to NC a year ago. I like the gun laws and how everything near where I live is racing themed.

>live in WI
>cars are from IL

There are cars from NC and SC here in FL.

thats because we like to raid your beaches and visit Disneyland when we get tired of nasty ass Myrtle and get bored of Carowinds

>FL
>Disneyland

like I give a shit between land and world

there's only one world, many lands. not hard to remember.

You guys are so bootyblasted

>live in Canada
>no one is white

>upstate NY
>cars are from Quebec

God damn, you people need to see how bad it is in Colorado. You'll see at LEAST 15 out-of-state plates on a normal drive, going almost anywhere.

> live in glorious VA
> See a Maryland plate

>go to boston
>cars are from MA and rusted

>go to Nashua or Manchester in winter
>cars from GA, FL, and SC are in ditches and enbankments

Go to Colorado

>License plates from California, Texas, New Jersey, Washington...

>Texas
>worst drivers have California, New York, or Mexico plates

>NY plates in TX
Where the heckaroni do you live? Also, czech'd

Austin.

SO fucking true.
I'd rather see OK or LA plates than fucking CA

Pretty sure all the fl cars in nyc are hispanics scamming insurance companies registering their cars at some family member's house in florida.

That is bad but to be desu I'd rather live in Austin than El Paso
>my face when any New Mexican driver appears in any lane near my vehicle

>prefer Austin to El Paso
You say this, but really? With all the hippies ?
T. Houstonian

Everyone else in the state hates us (except for maybe Brownsville and San Antonio) so I have to pretend I hate my city/county too or else people will try and humble me by insulting my county/city. That being said, "El Paso is boring" is not a meme, it's very true. Honestly never been to Austin and I'm not the "bro lets go to a bar/show/festival" type but I just assume there'd be a larger social scene there overall

What hippies? Even if they were here, better than dealing with the Mexican gangs you'd find in El paso.
t. Austinite

To be H you have to worry more about the black+white soldiers at Ft Bliss since there's not a week that goes by that there isn't a story about one of them shooting off a gun at a party, crashing into a "civvie" while DWI, or just a story about how they move drugs while stationed here. I honestly have a lower opinion of .mil types after seeing so many degens get stationed here and killing others/themselves because they drive/ride drunk

>>Move to Colorado from the snowy great lakes
>>Texans drive OK since most of them have bigass trucks
>>Californians drive 15 mph in the fast lane when there's a tiny bit of snow on the ground and then go out and buy stylish Outbacks and Volvos so they can feel like they fit in with their yuppie outdoorsy friends and then still drive like shit when it snows

Texans you can stay but you commies have to go back

[spoiler]I really want to move back to a state without these bullshit mandatory inspections and emissions laws though but the jobs here are great[/spoiler]

>live in Sarasota, Florida
>all the plates are Ohio plates
>all the Florida plates are Ohio gremlins in rental cars
midwesterners go home reeeeeeeeeee

Florida West Coast has cucks from California and the Midwest as they can't afford to visit the Florida East coast as it is expensive as the Northeast.

I swear, midwesterners are the fucking Chinese Tourists of america, they are THE fucking scum of the earth and I wish every midwesterner who comes here would just climb back into whatever midwestern shithole they crawled out of

they're loud, obnoxious, they trash the place and fuck everything up because they don't live here, have no respect or interest in the local culture, have no culture of their own, suck what little culture we have out as their stupid midwestern chains move in and replace local stores, they talk with obnoxious accents while denying they even have one, they have absolutely no concept of floridian beach culture or etiquette

I could go on

then they move here and pretend they've lived here all their lives and that they're "flaridian" now, while also encouraging the razing of our swampland and local fauna so land developers can build more dime-a-dozen mcbungalos and mccondos for these stupid assholes to live in, driving up realestate prices for everyone. I can't even afford to live in my own city anymore.

>go to chimpcago
>almost every single car is from illinois
you know you live in a shithole when people from other shitholes don't even want to come.

Where I am in Houston has similar issues.

let me tell you why you're wrong

Daily reminder that single-plate states have the worst drivers and have the worst education standards

FLYOVERS
LYOVERS
YOVERS
OVERS
VERS
ERS
RS
S

>"we'll have 4 cheese combos, and one order of the shit special"

go ahead.

they're all shit species, except one of them isn't covered in cheese.

Skyline chili really does look like diarrhea. When I first opened a can I thought something was terribly, terribly wrong. Then I microwaved it and it got worse.

>native floridian
>live in the southwest flawiduh
>sometimes it feels like i'm visiting family up north with how many out of state plates i see

reminder, if you're a tourist and you're on the road at rush hour, or you're not working and you're on the road at rush hour, you are an asshole.

midwesterners are the worst fucking people who do this

northies get out, reeeee

>mom lives in Clermont
>have to drive past Disney to get to her
>tfw all these faggots with out of state plates clogging up i4 from exit 74-68, then it immediately ends and it's open road for the rest of the trip

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE MY STATE YOU FAGGOTS

FLORIDAFAG UPRISING WHEN

Closer, yes, but upstate NYers want something "warm" and affordable. People in Western/Upstate don't make NYC salary, so they wouldn't make it easily in Virginia Beach etc. NC/SC are the easiest places for them to retire.

NY to NC fag here, I'm here for cars and guns. Jew York seems to hate both. I'm an islander though, not upstate

>be commiefornian
>first time driving in texas
>taking long ass two lane highway to aunts house in the boonies NE of Dallas
>doing about 70-75
>mfw giant lifted ford f-250s passing me going 100mph

also saw a shitload of dead armadillos along the side of the road. realized how much of a pussy i was driving in CA after that trip.

do americans actually eat this much ? how is this possible ? i'd be well fed after one and almost exploding after 2 of those uh hotdogs ?

maybe not everyone is a gay midget like you.

>not liking foreigners
I get a cute feeling every time I see a French plate.
British plates are more of a funny feeling, like if they came from another dimension (dem Opels).
Dutch campers make me they're having a great time.

almost 2m tall
90kg
>midget

sorry for not being pigfat, as far as i can see everyone in is overweight

>90kg
>not pigfat
lmao

Live in nederland
see vans with poland and other eastern shithole plates

>Almost 2m tall
>Rounding up from 1.51m

>he doesn't understand that muscles weigh a lot
>imtriggered

>>Californians drive 15 mph in the fast lane when there's a tiny bit of snow on the ground

I'm from California, and they do that here also when it rains and they some how still manage to create a shitload of accidents.

I'm not sure what part of SWF you're from but I'm from Sarasota
another thing that I fucking hate about midwesties is that since our Economy is entirely tourism based, our government ignores all protests and complaints regarding their disgusting behavior while also pumping heinous shitloads of money into "Tourism Initiatives" where it is much needed elsewhere

FLORIDA ISN'T THE PROBLEM
IT'S ALL THE OUT OF STATE FUCKS THAT MAKE IT BAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>NY = NYC

Fuck off retard

If there was literally anything else worth anything at all in NY wouldn't I have heard of it by now? So far there's a whole lot of absolutely nothing for the whole state and then there's NYC and long island in the bottom right corner.

>Live in NV
>Only CA plates

>see more out of state plates than native plates

But I thought Ohioans hated us? Yet they can't stop coming here.

even if you blame the people that live here, most of them aren't even from florida and came from somewhere else. the only "natives" now are the kids of these flyovers. It is a melting pot of mostly fucking retarded people from everywhere. try driving in SWFL during season, it is hell, worse than I4

>live in VA
>see a NC plate in front of me in a no passing zone

I'm going to be late

>I'm not sure what part of SWF you're from but I'm from Sarasota

Oh shit, I'm from Sarasota as well.

...Do you drive a Black Mazda 3 Hatch, by chance?

>Live in GB
>Cars are from PL, CR and LT

>Go to Virginia Beach
>Cars are from MA, Ontario, and Quebec

Tbh I see more Canadian plates in Sarasota than mid West

well what do you expect

no but I do ride this bike

There are a lot of Canadians but they're at least polite. The worst they do is not turn right on red at a stop light.

Most of the Canadians drive their own cars down here, where a lot of the midwesterners get rental cars. Once you know what the rentals look like they stick out like a sore thumb.

>live in glorious MD
>see a VA plate

How do you live in Austin with out running into hippies and hipster faggots? Do you live south near Buda or north of the cancer in Roundrock?

>Visit Austin to see family
>Florida, New York, and Californian plates

>Live in WV
>Ohio plates can't drive for shit
>Kentucky plates are alright
>Michigan plates are guaranteed to be niggers

>press f11 to exit fullscreen

If you see some lame-ass with a bad decisions sticker and some others on a silver 03 civic tap on his window and say hi

>live in MN
>see MN plates
what does this meme do

>go to Orlando
>people are from Puerto Rico

>go to Miami
>people are from South America, Haiti, St. Croix and the Caribbean.

ftfy

t. 6th-generation Florida native

>go to Florida in the summer
>cars from the Northeast are in ditches after a 10-minute downpour

I leave my car in the driveway unlocked with the windows wide open all the time. Also occasionally forget to close the external garage so it sits with the door wide open facing the road with the lights on, fulled with motorcycles and lawnmowers with the keys in the ignition all night and nothing happens.

>NH
>90% massholes
Why cant these fuckers stay in their containment state

>live in Ohio
>drove to California

How does this make you feel

Is Massachusetts that bad?

T. West coast guy considering moving to Springfield

>I leave my car in the driveway unlocked with the windows wide open all the time.
>Literally no blacks for 40km in any direction.

My area is safe too. We live in a walled-off HOA though. It's impossible for tresspassers to climb the walls to get in or out like you see in some youtube videos of HOA invasions. That's because when the community was being built, the master plan builder set aside bordering property on the exterior of the wall. That has both a drainage ditch and thorny vine brambles. The ditch makes it impossible to ram a car through and the brambles are filled with trillions of black widow spiders and those tiny fire ants. We used to have lots of rabbits and even quail in the brambles, but after the fire ants moved in, almost no creatures live in there but spiders and ants. No birds nest there as far as I can tell because the aggressive ants RULE with flamethrower hot stingers. Thieves basically can't jump the fence although they can go down the almost clifflike wilderness to the river and then get in or out that way. But that is an amazingly long and dangerous hike only deer, possum, and raccoons seem willing to do.

>Is Massachusetts that bad?
It has all the problems of diversity.

Yeah no thanks, I'll move to Montana instead

I wouldn't let diversity issues scare me off from any state. You need to check out the most important issues for yourself such as jobs, affordability first. Montana has a problem with jobs unless you are connected.

>realized how much of a pussy i was driving in CA after that trip.

Well, I still won't push my car even though the speedometer goes up to 160 MPH.

>Why cant these fuckers stay in their containment state
They breed and thus need other places to go to. If the benefit programs of that state haven't been exhausted, thus causing lower benefit increases, then they move there solely for the social welfare benefits.

Another reason is that other states dump their problem cases onto your state. For example, when prisoners get released, they may get an offer of a free one way bus ticket plus a small amount of money to go to another state. Since it's voluntary, the other states cannot technically say it's dumping of problem cases. But that state certainly does get rid of ex-cons that way to other liberal states like california or washington state.

>West Georgia
>Every single plate is a local or someone from Alabama (basically a local) and most people are good drivers
>Most roads are empty anyways
It's a good kind of feel.