Buying a GM product

>buying a GM product

why do people still do this when their cars are nothing but piles of shit year after year?

I mean GM went bankrupt because even normies weren't stupid enough to buy their cars, so how is it that even some "car enthusiasts" still buy GM products?

Same fanaticism that Americans show about their country and their religious beliefs. If you hammer LAND OF THE FREE and GAWD BLESS into their heads alongside BOWTIE FOR LIFE from the earliest age it's impossible for them to unlearn it.

Same as Ford, nobody would buy them, except they dig themselves out of any hole by responding to market trends without any eye for detail (which doesn't matter to normies), and designing their cars to get most of the profit after the sale. Their strategy gives them both agility and stability.

In other words, because normies.

Why would anyone buy a bmw? It's the definition of a shit box.

GM didn't go bankrupt because of issues with their cars. They went bankrupt because of a flawed pension system that could only sustain itself through unrealistic growth rates. The recession just brought the issue forward a few years.

Don't reply to these threads you idiots.

Le GM is shit is a meme poorfags like you spout all the time. GM is the only brand that provides rwd, manual, 5.7-6.2+ liter aluminum block engines into an affordable and practical package. Other than the Mustang but that's as boring as it can get.

They've also never won a Le Man's, let's not forget that!

Also they're comfy as shit and that 5.7l+ V8 is stupid simple, stupid reliable, and capable of a fuckton of power at a low cost.

What is stopping GM from bringing back the Grand National and GNX?

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

>poorfags
>literally the only argument for ever buying GM is that it's cheap

Affordable=/=cheap

All modern buicks are FWD

They're as cheap as they're cheaply built.

Basically the ATS-V

why would anyone buy an inferior pushcuck engine when the modular, the JZ and the 13b exist???

every single one of these engines is miles better, also, funny how you call anyone poorfag yet you compliment GM for being affordable

>gm fangirls are this dumb

>buying shitty stolen engine that sat in a rotting jdm shop
Or
>buying a crate V8 producing incredible power for the package

Really activate my literacy

>Ex gf's dad sold Buicks at a GM/Buick dealership
>went to visit him one time with ex gf and her MILF
>was window-shopping the Buicks
>noticed a considerable amount of the Buicks parked on the lot had a manual transmission
Why the fuck are Buicks coming back with a manual transmission but FWD

???????????????
???????????
???????
????
??

>3k engine vs 15k crate engine

right, with 12k you can have a 1000+hp 13b, JZ or 4v modular, and they are better than the LS in the respective disciplines, want a track car? a single turbo 13b is lighter than an LS, want a drag car?, teksid modulars can run the quarter in 5's, want a highway pull car? the JZ does the job better

there is literally no reason to buy an overpriced crate engine

Brand new manual buicks are comfy as hell. You will never send people in eternal wtf state as riding a manual regal gs

Because i want a car from this decade.

And I'm not a weeb.

b-b-but his great-granddaddy bought a chebby
and his granddaddy bought a chebby
and his daddy bought a chebby
so he gon' buy a chebby

BUT WHY COULDNT THEY JUST MAKE IT RWD AS WELL PLEASE BE PATIENT I HAVE AUTISM

Is it because it'd be too much competition for the Chevy SS?

Don't respond to Soviet you idiots

>buy jdm engine
>car stolen next week
Wew

>viper in the back has its hood open
lmfao typical Chrysler

>I want an inferior, pigfat, ugly modern car
sorry to hear

>I am not a weeb
sorry to hear x2

God forbid people want to keep an eye on fluid levels at a track

stop living in a literal warzone aka america

you are so fucking obsessed with him lol

>JZ and 13b
>gm fan girls are this dumb

This argument is now basically two monkeys flinging shit at each other.

>I don't agree with facts so that makes the argument stupid

FUCK YEAH USA USA

Gm makes cars for niggers so they can feel rich driving their caddy instead of a merc.

>People thinking that large multinational industrial manufacturing companies are are any better or worse than the next because of various irrelevant factors.
>people just repeating memes from decades ago to make them selves feel smart
>people not understanding that there are different price points and build qualities within everybrand
>people pretending that there are not complete dumpster fire models in every brand short of Rolls-Royce.
>people falling back on base tribalism to make them feel better about thier irrelevant and mostly arbitrary brand decisions
>People unable to handle the fact that everybrand has something good to offer and much to appreciate and admire especially when viewed over the long history of the company

Wew Lad: The Thread

*blocks your door*

baiting GM fangirls is part of the board's culture

Niggers drive Rolls Royce now so they're forever tainted

>People unable to handle the fact that everybrand has something good to offer
Yeah, in GM's case the LS engine. Sadly it's surrounded by GM cars.

>
>Gm makes cars for niggers so they can feel rich driving their caddy instead of a merc.
I've seen more niggers driving mercs to look rich.

Both of your opinions are shit, is what I'm saying.

I don't give a shit if the shitbox engines out perform the pigfat engines.

reported for racism

This.

Beemers too.

Fuck off

back to /pol/

thanks for proving my point

It's just fact that niggers are prone to purchase things they cant afford to seem rich/successfull

back to /pol/ drumpfkin