Comfy feels lads

Comfy feels lads

Touche

You put a smile to my face, I love going through these

A moment of peace, no phone, no radio, just you in silence sitting there

Very comfy, but I do this only with my shitbox. I would never take my weekend car through an automatic car wash.

>I would never take my weekend car through an automatic car wash.

What did he mean by this?

Y-you don't know user??

Man I love car washes. Haven't been in one in years since I got a nice car and decided on hand wash only.

Same for me. I'm too OCD about someone fucking up my paint. I used to go to a hand wash only car wash, they did an amazing job, but they eventually got bought out by a bigger chain that uses only machines.

Hand wash?

Really, I don't have the space to wash my own car...

Best I can do is a carwash

>Implying Prime Shine® isn't top notch and entirely proven to be safe for your car's paint
I only take my vehicle to Prime Shine®. I used to do it by hand, but why work harder? Taking it to Prime Shine® has proven to be more cost effective, and easier in the long run. I save thousands a year on cleaning supplies with Prime Shine®, ESPECIALLY now that I've got their unlimited wash service.

I recommend you try Prime Shine® one of these times, my fellow car connoisseurs.

just fucking wash it on the street you nigger

Go fuck yourself

I don't have a street to wash my car

>automatic car wash
>automatic transmission
Two unforgivable wrongs

What until you see the scratches that are left

Won't be so comfy then

>Put soapy water with sponge in a chemical guys bucket with the screwtop lid.
>Bring it and plenty of microfibers and whatever else you like to use to the nearest coin-op wash
Fuck that was so hard

You must have a lot of time on your hands

>tons of new scratches on the paint

that sure is comfy my fellow human

>Do I fit in yet, guize?

I don't shut my truck off when going through these things.

>touchless
Retard

this and only this

Please tell me more about your busy lifestyle that won't allow you to squeeze in 10 min to wash your car

>His car takes ten minutes to wash
Either you're a woman/faggot with a sub-compact, or you do a shit job washing your car.

You pick.

Post your car then. I drive manual because I like it, and exclusively hand wash my car.

at least he washes it
better to take off the grime than to leave it there

I was talking to a guy who seems to regularly use automatic car washes so ya I figured a quick 10 min single bucket handwash at the local coin op with his own sponge would be better than what he was doing.

Detailing is just a hobby of mine. Even my quick maintenance washes are 25-30 min

How do touchless automatic car washes fuck up paint? My paint is already far less than pristine, so I can't be doing that much additional damage

Brushes that never get washed scratching your paint with dirt form 100's of other cars

Sorry, I meant brushless in particular

>comfy feels thread
>ITT: sperging about brushes

never change Veeky Forums

Why are you in park in an automated car wash?

>Touch-free car wash
>Misses a bunch of spots, especially under my roof rack and inside my wheel wells even with the most expensive wash option

>Soft-touch wash
>Fucking rough on the paint and glass

>Hand-wash
>Takes like 4 hours to clean it effectively

Fucking kill me.

>>Daft punk
>>dust everywhere

car washes are horrible for your car. unless you have a piece of shit, i guess

I'm in Austin Texas, it's dusty as fuck. I have to wipe down my interior like once a week. Doesn't help that my car's 2old for a cabin air filter.

My LS430 was swirled as fuck when I bought it. I take it through the auto wash at least once a week. It's still swirled as fuck, but I have a. Appointment with a paint correction guy in the first week of August who is going to fix that shit and then do some ceremic shit. Then I will hand wash only.

The only problem is that it is New England, and you need to wash the undercarriage and suspension constantly in the winter, or you'll end up with a rusted out hunk of shit.

Kys

sorry your car isn't worth taking proper care of

My car was resprayed profesionally (old corolla with tons of rust so it's for a good reason). Does it make sense to wash it properly? Can you get a nice deep shine on a resprayed car? It's literally all swirl marks so the paint was never really taken care off before. I want my '85 shitbox to shine.

Explaining on a thai boy fetish forum how long you actually wash your car....

I have a shitbox Lancer and I wouldn't even drive that through a car wash or use a public car wash.
Pig disgusting

>Daft Punk
You just proved his point. You are a faggot.