Gg coupefags

>"hey user, my friends and I could use a ride home... It would mean the world to me!"
>"oh... You only have two seats in your car? That's okay, we'll just get a ride with Chad instead."

>b-b-b-but muh weight reduction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2goyftpdPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drivers don't need girls.

Another possibility

>"Oh user your car is so cool all chad drives is a shitty VW Jetta"

If you drive a hatchback or whatever other ugly compromise machine to take girls home from parties then you're part of the problem.
They still don't want you.

>implying this would ever happen

I've driven 4doors all my life and all I've ever gotten from it is wasted weight and the haunting emptiness of 3 seats that will never be used. Buy a coupe.

I have 2+2 coupe so you're a faggot as always op

Sit in my lap, then we have room for 4

not your personal minibus, thot

>coupe means 2 seats
I don't think you know what a coupe is.

my friends usually call dibs on riding in my Mr2

why would I care about skanks

>mfw been driving a hatchback for 8 years and I've repeatedly fucked women in it
Keep melting down, virginloser

but my coupe has 4 seats...

Like I'd give them a ride anyway.

They're just acting friendly for only a ride.

2+2 coupes exist autist

>4 door coupe
Stay btfo chad.

My old 83 celica gts had 4 seats.

When will Veeky Forums learn that crossovers are literally the biggest chick magnet. I don't even like admitting it but shit man, the evidence is there.(at least from what I have witnessed)
>avg normie rolls up to meet in crv with speedhunters sticker...brings chick friends because "we like cars too..thehehe"
>More room but also more comfy. Crossovers are generally higher than sedans and taller...giving the appearance of being roomy and comfy
>Totally awesome for trips to the beach at least to them

IDK feel free to add more guys. I will even admit most midsized sedans are perfectly fine but idk women tend to like crossovers that's a fact as a lot of automakers lean the crossover sales to women.

My Civic Coupé 1700LX has 5 seats
>3k civic -$2400

This is why you get the superior Chevy sonic.

Bitches love dat handling

Also having owned countless meme cars and stuff that would be clearly labeled fast and sporty then tend to gravitate towards normie material. They are impressed by a lot of the meme ones but the novelty wears off for them and most importantly YOU once they/you realize most of them are sheer death traps. I would ground myself for a decade if my kids drove the same shitwagons I had my hands on 16-23

Why do people care about what girls think?
Besides I've managed to squeeze 4 chicks into both my old integra and my twin turbo before so it can be done.

>implying any girl talks to me, ever
my car makes me happy, that's all that matters.

and no I'm not some ugly neckbeard, I just have zero social skills whatsoever.

How do I get female friends?

idk it kinda just happens. You really don't want them though. Not worth the bullshit.

Things that didn't happen
>referring to cars as twin turbo

Ya nah, git fuct cunt
>Tfw I stuck 2 of my friends and 3 bitches in my n/a coablt ss

>"oh... You only have two seats in your car?

lolnope

get a taxi, fucking thot.

DENTAL PLAN

This time next month I'll have removed the passenger seat from my Toyobaru and converted the large open space of the trunk, folded down rear seats and the space where the passenger seat used to be, into a comfy little sleeper berth/camping unit, so I will never again suffer the indignity of being someone else's unpaid Uber.

On a side note I hate people who don't post photos in the largest resolution available.

>oh... You only have two seats
Yeah, I ride a fucking bike you blind bat.

>Braces
hot

I have a four door hatchback and I drive with the rear seats down the entire time so I can throw my mountain bike in more easily. "Me and my friends need a ride" literally never hapens.

>2 seats
sorry, i took my passenger seat out

>even more unequal lateral weight distribution

Thats a boy, right?

>long haired boy with a tight ass
boy i hope so! patrician taste user

>not being an alpha and telling them to get in the trunk

baka desu onii-senpai

My cars back seat is enormous if you know what I'm saying.

No.

t. trap expert

my girlfriend thinks my crossover's okay. atleast i get laid and we do have fun going to the beach. so i guess.

>"D-Day you not know that Chad and I are gay together? I could've sworn the Fiat 124 Abarth was the gay man's car! Ahh fuck."

you just put a weight where the seat used to be, to keep the balance but decrease the center of gravity

most of the chairs weight is right at the bottom anyway, what a pointless endeavour

>transporting females in an automobile is an event that requries evidence to be discussed on Veeky Forums

Generally if a car has twin turbochargers and the model trim is "twin turbo" calling it a twin turbo is acceptable.

small girls fit in the back
no fat chicks anyway will scrape

> not driving an old car which makes you look like a retired dude
> not being laughed at by hoes for it

are you even a virgin, user? get out of my face

>Tfw i tell people I did the whole "rear seat delete" to my mustang so I don't have to give people rides
It's a hassle putting people back there and they can fuck right off

>Not making multiple trips for one-on-one time with cute girls

I own a supersport and a miata for this very reason.

Get fucked.

my coupe has enough room for non-obese women in the back but not men

I rest my case.

yeah but who am I kidding

>vacuuming car
>drivers seat and front passenger seat has a little dog hair stuck in the fabric
>some dirt in the floor mat which takes a whole 5 seconds to get out
>get in backseat
>crumbs on every surface
>crumbs INSIDE THE DOOR HANDLE
>window winding knobs have shit embedded in them
>interior door handle is somehow both sticky and greasy
>windows have hand prints
>floor has dirt not on the nice clean floor mat but in the carpet
>floor mat is pushed under the front seat
>clean it thoroughly
>same shit happens again after about a month
never give anyone a ride