[FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD]

>Why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night

>Why aren't you out at da meats with your bros and your gf?

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?

As always, cars>gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQrDGkAQYX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have some plans for tomorrow, a lot of plans actually

>I just got home from cleaning out my car and giving it a good wash.
>I don't have friends and my girlfriend is with me at home
>Probably going to go shopping for food tomorrow, head to the beach with the and then grill some left over patties and hot dogs in the yard afterwards.

>live in redneck shithole where everybody is some kind of ugly inbred subhuman and literally no woman here is worth more than the average coastal nigger
>it's also stormy and humid
>might perform some overdue maintenance tomorrow, might just lay in bed and hate my life instead
>broke my glasses I use for driving and still waiting for the new ones, can't see shit

I'm partially homeless until I move into an apartment. In 10 days....

This town is weird as fuck. If there is a car scene, I'm going to have to struggle to find it.

Probably take my car in to see about getting an intermittent A/C problem resolved. No way I'm living in the Deep South without A/C.

Mainly it's because my transmission is shitting the bed and so I don't want to grind the gears any more than I have to before I take it to the mechanic in a few weeks.

Got mixed up with >gf, went to different places to meet. Both laughed it off, watchin' movie at home now.

No meets, and while car is borken, everything is going forwards at an amazing rate, meets soon!

Repair muffler, weld up rocker panels, get cool alloys and cheap tyres, diagnose engine issue.

>tripfaf
>gf
>repairing a muffler instead of installing a straight pipe
>spelling tire with a y like some eurocuck
>buying cheap tires
Veeky Forums is in a state of decline. Sad!

If your car is broken, why do you have a trip? There's no point to it unless you're talking about a current build or you are actually knowledgeable about cars. Think before posting, attention whore.

I'm doing well right now, have some plans for tomorrow

Have to wake up early tomorrow morning since I'm heading out and will be busy for a few days

Headed to the mountains on a trip, wish me luck

I'm fucking stoked

>tripfaf
I'll give you that one
>gf
Pathetic, isn't it?
>repairing muffler instead of installing straight pipe
This is legal, and would make it sound pretty good, but it's $50 to get a new flange, and $100 to get a new straight pipe made. I can't find any 2&1/2 inch stainless with the bends needed to clear the suspension.
>t'y're
I'm back and forth with that one, leafland might have something to do with it.
>Chinese tires
I just wanna get it inspected and insured for as cheap as possible.

I was supposed to play some rocket league with my friend tonight but he got called into work

>didn't plan anything with other friends. >gf

vacuuming and going to the store to purchase chicken breast

>have literally nothing better to do other than shitpost on a friday night
>have no bros, have no gf
>probably gonna change my spark plugs
I don't know how to "get a life" again. Also, I don't really NEED a torque wrench to do spark plugs, do I?

I'm seeing a disturbing amount of non waifu posting in this thread.

I'm watching the UFC fights. Had a hell of a week so far trying to figure out how I fucked up my crx. Replaced the spark plugs well seals and the car wouldn't start after. After days of trying to fix it, finally took it to a shop. The valve adjustments were fucked. Now, I'm getting error code 8, which means the tdc sensor is bad. New dist will be here Sunday so I can finally fix it. Hell of a week.

You don't /need/ one, but it's good to have. If you're an americlap, your local parts store will(likely) let you rent one, and by rent I mean you pay a deposit to them for the tool and when you bring it back the deposit gets refunded.

Save up for a torque wrench. If you work on your own car with any regularity, you will end up NEEDING one.

Was thinking of just getting a 1/2" drive one from Harbor Fraud for $20burgerbux

>wake up
>take shower
>go to work
>come home 11 hours later
>take shower
>eat dinner gf made
>relaxing
>time to funpost on Veeky Forums

I could go work on the Z but fuck all I'm beat

car has an oil leak

I fucking can't find a relevant picture and faggots end up butchering the OP. This is why I'm always the one making them WITH the waifu part, or else we get 10 posts of normie shit

I'm drunk so this is going to be in terms that I think make sense.

Drive size matters some, but range of torque matters more. 1/2" is probably overkill for what you'll ever need, but step downs to 1/4" and all that don't effect measured torque.

Also, brand matters. Did you know that torque wrenches go out of spec and periodically need to be calibrated?

Do some googling, because I'm drunk like I already said. Save yourself some money in the long run and get some good tools.

waifu

Maybe post what the OP is supposed to be AND POST ON TIME EVERY FRIDAY FAGGOT and we could fill in for you, faggot.

I was considering going with the 1/4" drive one so I can use it for when I want to do brakes + tighten lugs, but I was wondering if it'd be overkill for something like spark plugs. Any brands you can recommend that I could check out on Amazon/online?

1/2" drive**
dur

I'm not alone, I have my waifu.
Socializing is gay.
Drive to work and back.
>Post waifu
Pic related.
>As always, cars>gf

Common sense comes in here. You can kill a 1/4" with less force than you can kill a 1/2" inch.

You can add extensions off of your 1/4" or 1/2" without messing with the applied torque.

What I mean is, add as much off the socket end as you like. Never apply pipes to the part of the wrench that you actually hold and can feel.

Recommended brands would be the cheapest with the best warranty.

Step down is as good as stepping up in the mechanic game nigga.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

quip about how cars are better than women

post your waifu

The last two are there because these threads USED to be full of posters who didn't want to go to meets and/or had no friends otherwise.

>17495433
Everythings bad. Cheap whiskey and shitty cars are all that's keeping me goign right now.
>
Working on a fresh shitbox for an enduro and figure 8 in a few weeks

lol oh yeah thats what it what. Fuck off fag, lemme know when over9k posts in one of your threads

Who gives a fuck you beaner

Hey guys, dumb question:
If I have a pair of 3-ton """rated"" jackstands, does that mean each one can support ~1.5T?

you guys sure did get triggered over a post on this azerbaijani sheep herding advisory collection

No, each can support a quarter of the weight, what are you asking?

:^) he's a faggot

Saw a truck with this kind of paint earlier. What is this style called?

It's called an ass whoopin if I've ever seen one.

Is this sarcasm or are you being for serious

Fuck off, I already put the math in fuher up the thread

But you didnt??

{PTSD is starting to set back in

I thought I WAs free

But the nightmares are coming back, tonight especially is a rough night

I've headed for the rabbit hole

>friday night thread ruined by autist faggot who does nothing but argue with everyone

job well done

i have to work early in the morning
>gf
>
>car meets
don't think this city has a scene other than highschoolers with 4bangers

boss decided it was fine to just roster me on saturdays without asking so i'm gonna enjoy some work in a few hours

The. Second. Real. Post.

Fuck off non waifu posters

Just got home from talking my friend out of putting a faggy hood exit exhaust on his street car.

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros and your gf?

No meets, implying gf

Wash the fucker now that's it's stopped raining, fuck florida

> car>whores

Agreed

>Post Waifu

Postin' waifu

>>Why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night
I got home from work and had two 6% abv beers within an hour of dinner, so no chance of cruising.
>>Why aren't you out at da meats with your bros and your gf?
There's no meets that aren't just retards crashing their cars and doing drugs, and 3D women are disgusting.
>>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
I need to figure out if I just gave up too soon before a rotation on my transmission Xmember. The way it was facing at first I could get all four nuts onto the studs of the trans bushing but couldn't engage more than one bolt to the frame. When i flipped the crossmember around I got all four of my frame bolts in but two of my bushing studs can't accept nuts due to the seemingly 'fucking shitty' job i did adding new holes for the newer trans.

I'll get a jack under my trans and try flipping the crossmember again just to be /certain/ that it was like this before or consider making a new one properly; after that I can fill the trans, throw my t-case on, bolt the driveshaft back up, and reconnect my exhaust. Assuming all goes well I can give my baby a test drive finally, unless my fucking clutch got seized to the point of no return again even though it only sat engaged for 4 days as of tomorrow.

Have some mobile machining goodness

waifu posting because fuck putrid 3D whores.

>Why are you at home alone on a Friday night
unemployed and fighting off a cold
>>gf
There's also not really any meets around here
Probably gonna wash it

>>Why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night
Got off work early, getting ready for long day at work again tomorrow.
>>Why aren't you out at da meats with your bros and your gf?
I need sleep mah nignog.
>>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Tomorrow I'm going to check out a touge route I just recently came across on jewgle maps. It's paved and has over 1200ft of elevation gain and a lot of sharp curves. It's right between my home and workplace so I'll stop by after I get out.
>As always, cars>gf
As always.
Also, waifuposting.

I didnt, cracked a few cold ones with the boys and discussed cars, specifically where best to break the miles on a sporty shitbox, also threwredpills on expsenive shit like lamborghinis n bmws n shiet, sortu still a few drunk lol

no gf, just boys and uni whores, dont wanna into marry]

NEW HEAD UNIT % AMPLIFIER YOU BITCH

WOEWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i migHT lIED IM CTUALYY STILL DRUNK AS FU.K

youtube.com/watch?v=MQrDGkAQYX4

>tfw no 660cc suzuki wagon r stingray hybrid 4wd
the hybrid is just a stronger starter motor that power the engine get you off from standstill.
why no one is doing this to every car? it's such a simple implementation.