Nissan 370z

I'm not gonna lie to you Veeky Forums, I am very new to the world and don't know shit about shit.

I did just receive my bachelor's in special ed and I'm slated to get a teaching position for 45K a year. Nothing grand, but its something.

Anyway, I really want a 370Z. I like how it plays the border between luxury and practicality. Plus its sexy.

Given my salary and considering that my credit isn't too great, what is the best way to go about getting this as soon as possible without fucking myself over? Should I save up for a year and a half and buy it on craigslist or look for one on a lot? I'm new to this whole life thing....

>370z
>luxurious
pick one.

3k civic.

no memes plx

Don't get a 370z. Buy a used Corvette C5 if you really want something sporty, but also luxurious and practical.

a 3k civic is infinitely better than the 370z.

>C5
>luxurious

I like C5s too but you don't have to lie about it.

Ok well lets put it this way.

If I want to buy a car thats, say, 15,000 on a 45k salary, what is the most viable financial option? Saving money or doing the car note thing?

Idk about Corvettes. My uncle has a C5, two years ago he spent ~8k in repairs and last year he spent ~10.5k. it seems like every other month he's sending it in to the shop for something or another

Save up, have enough to both insure it and have some money to spare for repairs. If this will be your only car, I'd recommend against it for obvious reasons. Buy used, be careful about buying from dealerships and used car places, a lot of times they get in wrecked cars and send them to sketchy shops to get them just driveable enough to make it past the 30 day warranty they might give you. Try and get one with a clean title. Someone else probably has better advice

>bachelors in special education

3k Civic

You could do either, or a mix of both.
If you have no credit history, you should start saving some money and begin establishing credit.

Also, open an account with a credit union, they have better rates and are generally better than banks.

Talk to a lender at the credit union and ask about buying a used car with a loan. They'll tell you what you might be approved for and what the rate will be.
With no credit history but your OK income, they may approve your loan but at a higher interest rate (maybe 7%??? Rates are pretty low right now). Or they'll tell you to open a credit card amd come back in six months.

INFINITI Q60

NIGGA DO IT

YOU WANT LUXO / SPORTINESS FOR AROUND THAT PRICE

NIGGA

THE Q60 IS CALLING YOUR NAME

LOOK AT IT

you might consider saving and putting a large down payment on the car.

g37 coupe or q50 ...

That's pretty fucking good desu. I like it.

I hate how many faggots buy these cars just because they saw them in a video game. Z, mustang, corvette etc

Quit being a cuck and get a good real car, like a volvo

The 2.0 turbo is 370z priced, the 3.0t not so much.

Fuck off cummy

You would be fucking up it's a really old design. There will probably be a new one soon anyway.
>I like how it plays the border between luxury and practicality
Not really at all. Not a 2+2 and enjoy getting deafened from wind noise. You should get a G37 or Q50/60.

Save up and get a good clist deal imo.
Even better is to find a decent 350z which is much cheaper...but w/e

I was in the same situation. Before I answer: Which country are you are?