How do we make Acura great again?

How do we make Acura great again?

Electric sport car designed by a female millennial.

Bring back the Integra. No cuck hybrid shit, just a good looking, sporty coupe that handles well.

>the NSX made Acura great!

Imagine an 80's and 90's Acura without the Integra. It's all boring beige metallic semi-luxury Accords and that one supercar that you could ever afford

literally just rebadge a type r civic coupe as an gsr at a reasonable 25-30k price

>It's all boring beige metallic semi-luxury Accords and that one supercar that you could ever afford
i dont know if this is what you meant but thats literally what acura it is now.

That's all Acura ever was, other than the nsx, integra and rsx's but those are technically hondas

I don't understand why Acura is behind Honda's now in terms of technology. Honda has had Android Auto/Apple Car for years and Acura just got it for the TLX THIS YEAR!

They are great.

INTEGRA
TYPE
R

Correction: The NSX is great.
The rest of Acura, not so much.

Sports and top-dollar luxury division instead of "....?" division.

Fuck you the legend was great

It's like an Audi R8 fucked a Civic

You would have to fix honda first from being shit at the moment.

god bless honda

RSX was good....

acura tl shawd tech package 6 speed

release a consumerist sport car

Acura is still selling the ILX based off the 9th gen Civic

I would unironically own one, maybe supercharge it

The beak needs to be fixed though

Stop making "luxury" cars that look like cheap shitboxes.

i would too. its a 5 second car.
they fix the front grill with a facelift in 2012.
i would supercharge or turbo but no company has officially made one. only prototype.

Transfer the Type R brand to be the performance division of Acura in order to appeal to 90s import tuner gran turismo kids that now have professional careers and money, because no self respecting yuppie is gonna be see driving that civic type R

I can smoke the fuck outta this in my 1994 EG hatch with a few simple mods

>Mac Pherson struts

Porsche uses them

Really this, Acura lost their way some time ago. The mid-00s were a good time for them, the RSX, TSX, and TL were all great then.

gross
All borsches should be converted to safari borsches

Rwd sedans with redeemable values like actual handling and/or luxury prowess

Because acura has always been behind, aside from the 3G+ TL and the (*)DX, all of their cars are barely hidden rebadges.
When left to their own devices, like what happened after the Integra/RSX and Accord/TSX ended, they blend their models and became focused with brand identity as a facade. Things have gotten better since putting the J35 in the RDX and giving it a chance to sell like the MDX, but all this does is show how pointless even offering the RLX and ILX are. The TLX fills all the need for 'semi-luxury Accords' out there.

If they dare the bring the chinese built CR-V based CDX over and try everything to step on Subaru and Toyota's almost-luxury SUV/Wagon toes there is hope for them. If they keep peddling the ILX and TLX trying to compete with the germans' lease armies of endless 3 series and C classes, they will lose.

Put the new S2000 under the acura label
Also make an M3 competitor

Because what people want is another unaffordable sports car

Leh Keen is way ahead of you