Fake lambo

How come I don't see anyone retrofitting the Toyota MR2 with the lambo body kit? I'm sure someone can make a pretty penny doing that. Any one know how much an MR2 goes for these days and how much the lambo body kit is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HYzOTRhc6I
youtube.com/watch?v=rd9OZOA-n5o
youtube.com/watch?v=p2pFXy3ADvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it will look terrible FYI

The people who make these kits have no understanding of proportion whatsoever

Why would anyone want a body kit?

Would rather have the unmolested mr2

Because people who buy MR2s are MR2 fanboys

This, oem body or fuck off.

ur supposed to use a fierro

Why do this? If you're going to fake it, at least make it look good, like that F355 MR2 replica

Why would someone want to drive around in an embarrassing lie.

SW20s go for anywhere between $2k (for a shitty high mileage NA version) and $10k for a clean turbo with ~100k miles, give or take 20k max.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HYzOTRhc6I

these guys did a decent job.

it is EXACTLY the same as a lambo, except it isnt. its mexican ingenuity.. which isnt that bad in this case desu

youtube.com/watch?v=rd9OZOA-n5o

Fake Lamborghini Murcielago
@.51
youtube.com/watch?v=p2pFXy3ADvA

pretty nice desu

>How come I don't see anyone retrofitting the Toyota MR2 with the lambo body kit?
Because owning a fake Lamborghini is one of the most pathetically sad things anyone could ever do.

fuck the haters id drive this

How they make these to they take molds off an actual lammmbo?

Holy FUG.

I live there, and I have SEEN that Lambo before, thought it was the real deal.

Usually yes.
But there's a lot of legal issues.
We had a Chrysler 300 come into the shop that had a Rolls Royce body kit.
A limo manufacturer had the rolls come in for a conversion and they made a mold of it, then adapted it to the Chrysler layout.

it's actually horrible

because a nice clean MR2 is much nicer

Thus guy is a scam. He takes your car and sells the parts. Fled the U. S when his scam was revealed

for a normie with minimal automotive knowledge, it definitely passes off as a lambo
for anyone with half a brain theyd check the license and see the green sticking out of the front grille
definitely not horrible, theres lots of horrible kit cars and that is not one of them

Because that's what pontiac fieros are for user, their the cream of the crop of bad decisions.
Buying, maintaining, owning, and modding them.

Because that's what the fiero is for