Thoughts on the fusion?

Thoughts on the fusion?

it's fucking massive in person.

not bad, a bit big for its segment
has a full size spare tire which is nice for road trips. decent interior for the price.

those tires look a bit tiny in comparison to the car

more like the car is HUEG

HUEG

it really is. The only other car that has the worst picture to real world appearance is that new Honda/ Looks big as fuck in photos, tiny and fuck in person...literally a bubbly slightly bigger taller fit. I remember seeing one on the road the other day and not even realizing it was the same car as the photos

Why the Mondeo is now fucking enormous is lost on me
It's supposed to be an entry level family saloon/rep car, why make it such a barge?

>mfw every other nig/spic/whitetrashcuck I see in this car is going 30mph over the speed limit and cutting everyone off
Is this because it's a LEO fleet vehicle now or is it just because only human garbage drive these?

They think it's racecar because babbys first turbo. See the same thing with every A3/4/5, 328i and even new turbo civic.
But yea basically human garbage

only person i know who has one is an aging 58 yo family man who routinely touts around 3 grandkids and has a tone of repressed rage outside of that. basically he's a volvo driver in a less ugly car so watch the fuck out

But that's not against the rules, you fucking double-nigger.

Saying you've reported someone is against the rules, as is filing baseless reports.

gr3. racism is against the rules. back to /pol/ drumpfkin

Had one for a rental and it was way nicer than the chevy cruz i had. Enough power for a big econobox.

I'd say its pretty good.

Cars that are sold in both North America and Europe are usually solid, otherwise they wouldn't be sold in multiple markets. When you come across a North America exclusive model, that's when you need to start worrying.

Super nice comfy cars. The Crown Victoria is smiling down on it and the Taurus from Heaven. Even though modern compact cars are getting bigger, they fucking suck to sit inside for a long ride, especially so for a road trip for vacation. idk, I'm 6' so i'm picky about space. Mid size cars are the smallest I will ever get. Fuck the "lightweight superiority" mindset, I will gladly roll on bigger wheels and tires, have more suspension travel, and overall drive someone that wasn't designed to save a penny on everything.

>entry level
It's been Ford's largest sedan in Europe since the 90s. It just goes at the same rate as all cars do.

>that wasn't designed to save a penny on everything
Good thing we're not in a GM thread, otherwise I'd die laughing.

All FWD midsize cars are the same shit.

Its like comparing aluminum foil brands. Pick whatever has the longest warranty or whatever impresses your broke as fuck social circle.

t. nocar

>the original-Mk3 Mondeos weren't entry level

>Mk III
>original
What the hell are you even talking about?