What is this?

Can someone help me identify this? And does it look like it has bad grounding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StEaqE3SFeo
youtube.com/watch?v=KOCTThS4szI
youtube.com/watch?v=sY0suS8xwrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure would help if you posted what make and model your car was, retard.

It looks like a starter solenoid.

It's an alarm siren. And the grounding looks average. It is ok if it's not corroded and that wire isn't broken where the bend is as it comes out the crimp.

looks like a shitty P.A. system

95 neon, sohc, 2.0 litres

>Neon

Thanks, I thought so just wanted to confirm. The bolts look corroded though no?

Neons are superior.

most likely your alternator

At breaking down, sure.

I have google you know.

so what fleet did it belong to before you bought it? Verizon used to have a fuckton of those

I was hoping you guys could help me diagnose this problem.

This was the initial problem:

Now today I changed the battery because battery would not hold a charge and would act messed up and is still acting messed up happening:
youtube.com/watch?v=KOCTThS4szI

Pic related is where the clicking is coming from
Its 12 Volt 20/30 0 332 204 150 BOSCH, theres 3 of them zip tied and taped together under the drivers dash.

You guys have any idea what it could be? Someone suggested a bad alternator, or bad ground in previous thread. The alarm wiring looks fucked up, alot of butt connectors everywhere.

ecu or a relay would be my best guess
is that the original relay config, or is this from the previous owner?

Previous owner. There is an after market alarm system installed I believe cause the keys came with an alarm controller.

Pic related?

You should be worried about your parkinsons, not your car.

find a wiring diagram of the stock car, and disconnect the alarm system. set up the car like it originally was and see if it works. 90's alarm systems do weird shit all the time

Lmao

I have one, just a bit hard to read, especially when its past the fire wall.

No one can beat the neon. Nothin can.

youtube.com/watch?v=sY0suS8xwrM

It was not apart of a fleet, I got it off a guy moving back to china, original owner, only 90 thousand Kilometers, got it for 100 bucks. It's pretty nice except the paint is coming off like they usually do with old first gen neons.

for 100 bucks it's a gem, you did good

Get a code reader and check what the code is

Thanks G. Ain't she pretty.

looks like a bunch of aftermarket alarm components

first pic looks like a siren

When I first got the car and turned on the ignition I would have vid related issue
It had P1297 No Change in MAP sensor from start to run.

But then that went away and then I checked again and I got P0122 Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A circuit Low Input and P0122 Check for breaks, chafing, loose or disconnected wiring.

And then that TPS error code went away, now all I have shoowing on the OBD2 is P0122 Check for breaks, chafing, loose or disconnected wiring.

>Fake hyperlink
Fuck off

Life is full of ups and downs.

Thanks man.

Do you think if I put a wire tracer at the siren part and traced it, would it show me all the Alarms components wires that I would have to disconnect or would the signal run through the important wires as-well?

first pic is siren...disconect with side cutters.

last pic is motion sensor(3 wire with sensativity screw). disconect with side cutters.
relays disconect with side cutters....possibly door lock/unlock relay(x 2) + start relay.
alarm needs adjusting with side cutters.
prob only 2 wires will be cut(open circuted by relay.the start and ign/fuel pump.other conns will be b+, ign, earth and door sw.

just joking...looks like an EGR valve.