Benchrace your helmets:
>sharp.dft.gov.uk/

Benchrace in general:
>crash.net

Nice, almost nailed it

>one cylinder pros and cons edizione
I really want an ft500 single with lowers bars and headlight

>one cylinder pros and cons
I like the feeling of the vibrations on my gooch and i can't even think of a con.

How Good To fast: Japan bike = Italy Bike > UK Bike > America Bike
How Good To Keep Fast: Italy Bike > UK Bike > Japan Bike. Disqualified because no fastness to keep: America Bike.
How Good To Keep Fast As Hobo Pedo NEET Autism: Japan Bike + Ebay > *. Also included: Manual cam chain tensioner.
How Good To Park At Coffee Shop: Italy Bike > UK Bike > America Bike > Japan Bike.

what is he trying to tell us?

UK bike is better to park at the coffe shop tho
100% of hipster trends came from there

that BMW is so good it defies classification

>Tfw no THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP(...)

What do you boys think are good fun/commuting bikes, i don't really plan to go to the track or anything like that, so i've mostly been thinking about 650 nakeds like the mt 07 and the z650 or the stripple, i'm pretty keen on the z900 but im not sure if i should spend that cash if i don't plan to really hoon fast or anything like that

Can't decide whether to love or hate them. On one hand they remind me of the cuntbags that hoon through town almost every night on their single cylinder supermotos. On the other hand they sound like old tractors, and I like old tractors.

Pros
BRAP

Cons?
You still get wet when it rains?

650 single Master race reporting in

The naked with the most torque you can find

If you don't plan on competing i'd go for "slow bike fast"
Light and gutless is stupid fun to push around

kys

:^)

anything you'd recommend in particular, when ever i read any comparisons. the fz 07 just blows everything out of the water

fz07 is a wheelie machine, but striple is a better bike

Anything that still has relatively cheap hard luggage being made for it. There's nothing like being on a bike and not being able to buy bread because it'll get smashed under bungee cords or stuffed into a soft case.

Commuting doesn't demand a lot of long range comfort but might demand short range highway comfort (~30min), and it doesn't demand a lot of performance in terms of top end power or torque, so just pick out a bunch of bikes you can afford to buy and own and test ride them.

how

Oh sorry, i was trying to be reasonable

SHIVER A BEST

single cyllinder pros: super easy to work on
single cyllinder cons: most bikes will roll over the odometer at least once before you have to bust open the combustion bits of the engine because of normal wear. singles, on the other hand, list top end parts as wear items.

God have mercy.

About to take my first 50km between cities through intermittent showers. I think I'll live, but in case I don't, I hope someone uploads my crash video and it gets into the next no prisoners. You'll know me by the blue tape on the right mirror.

So basically SV650 or MT-07. GSX-S750 and Z900 don't have decent luggage available because they're simply too sport focused, CB650F is too expensive for its power output, Striple is too expensive altogether, Z650 doesn't even have a 270° crank and will sound even worse than the already borderline MT-07 poop-twin.

>caring about exhaust sound

?

just put the bags on your handlebars and wear a backpack, ezpz

>you need
>Eggs
>Hot dogs
>Hot dog buns
>Bread
>A take n' bake pizza
>and beer
>if anything is squished or broken your gf will kill you
>if your gf is anime you are residing in the anime world and can carry up to one slice of bread in your mouth while riding, but you have to eat it before you pass the school
>Wat do?

>not having an erect penis every time you ride your bike
SAD

>getting a bike next month for bday so check the map for l/o/cals
>mfw nobody in WI

RAD

Plan ahead, I go grocery shopping every 3 or 4 days just using a bookbag from highschool.

If I absolutely need to, I'll take a hiking backpack with me and fill it up. Frozen pizzas are a pain in the ass, no getting around that but I just don't buy them. Making your own takes like 10 minutes and is way better.

from bottom to top in your bag
>beer
>hot dogs
>eggs
>buns and bread
>balance the pizza on your gas tank
next pls

Autismos on hondas with snowflake livery. We all know at least one.

Have you seen a slow bike with repsol livery lately? Repsolitis is contagious. Park next to them at your own risk, or your bike may contract this embarassing condition, or worse, an alternate mutant strain like the konica minolta virus or valentinopox.

Can't really dispute that.

REEE stop making threads too early, and if you're gonna jump the gun, at least make an effort to properly format it and everything.
Goddamn Australians.

>implying the german kid isnt the one who fucks the OP because of his autism

>german kid
>autism
Yeah, gotta be more specific than that.

drobe

I didn't make the OP.
I am the one always complaining about people not spending 2 seconds to make a proper OP.

is he the one that always posts anime? i'll kick his ass

Lies.
Yes.

Fite me on the toughe slowfag!!!

It's ok. I still like my burger bike

>coffee shop bike
>not triumph

Ducatis are engineered with special engine harmonics so you can set your latte on a running bike without it vibrating off.

where does sumo factor into your autism friend

i ride an fz07. it's a blast and can't NOT wheelie in 1st with even 1/3 throttle

but the suspension has almost no adjustment to it. that said, it soaks up bumps and ruts really well and is extremely comfy

one more gripe is the tiny fucking gas tank

>/dbt/ map updated

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEET

Not good for anything, probably.

Imagine a competitive sumo with more than one fucking cyllinder. Not blowing up after 20 hours is worth the weight.

tfw no baiku

what did he mean by this

>tfw three baikus but they're all fucking garbage

i need some /dbt memes

>tfw really nice baiku but can't ride it for 10 weeks because cucked by EU licensing laws

post boipucci
drz400sm
gs500 godbike
ONSA AMANO
don't start on a gay parallel twin, GSXRs are comfy and good starter bikes
you should get a real bike, brother. harley.jpg.

reminder that the only itasha someone here actually owns is a gixxer with idolmaster stickers

i think his dad made him take them off though?

you should get a real bike, brother.

>i think his dad made him take them off though?
Lmao cuck.

If I was his father I'd force him to itasha it with a good anime at least and not that idol crap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dEYEn_fpv-4
Someone explain why/how the guy on the cafe racer looking thing is winning?

Because it literally has one purpose and that's going around that circle as fast as possible.

why do most people who itasha have the worst taste in chinese cartoons

Because intelligent people don't feel the need to show off.

rip legs

what kind of autist would wrap their bike/car in anime shit to show off? I would get one for myself just because I enjoy it and it pisses people off

>tfw

w-where to buy senpai?

*slips*

apparently i have to type stuff

I'm not that user but I've already reversed-google searched where it came from immortalgraphix.com/custom-tank-pad-picture-only/

kek

fuckit ill just reply to my comments.

The same kind of autist who enjoys idolm@ster? Duh.

No one with half a brain would enjoy that shit.

why are KTM parts so damn expensive?

Pic related: a KTM vendor

im getting bored last one

Expelled some air from my nose at a higher rate than usual

Because they are of the highest quality.
Lets compare a genuine KTM piston to a Wiseco piston for an example.
Genuine KTM piston is cast giving a longer life to the piston and less chance of failure when cold, a genuine KTM piston in a race bike can expect 150+ hours of use before it needs replacing, i have seen some do 300+ hours and still be fine to go back in the engine with a new set of rings.

Then we have the Wiseco piston which is forged, these pistons tend to shatter if you give the bike a gut full while cold and do not last as long, on average you can expect around 75 hours out of a wiseco piston and i have never heard of one making over 150 hours.

Theres your price difference, reliability.

Though debatable that the wiseco will give a power increase over a genuine ktm piston.

Friend of mine owns an asinine amount of land out in the middle of nowhere and we're thinking about buying a cheap dirtbike to fix up and ride around there. He's never ridden before so we're looking for something pretty easy to learn on and we're both into wrenching so we're cool with a project as long as parts aren't too hard to find. Thoughts?

What's the cheapest shaft drive bike around?

>tfw wanna baiku but scared of commitment

>have my test on Thursday
>its my 2nd attempt
>I will fail it again because I am unable to handle the pressure of exams but I ride just fine by myself on smaller bike or with instructor

Used

maybe an old R1100R.

Cheaper
Cx500 cheap, but in yurop

wait what?
ktm parts are more reliable?
can someone give a source on this?

>Because they are of the highest quality

He's meming
Forged is way better than cast, it is also used in race bikes so service times go down
Indian built ktms are notorious for snapping in half and catching fire

xj900