What does the color of someone's car say about them?

What does the color of someone's car say about them?

It says the color of car they bought.

I am colorblind so idgaf about car colors

silver
white
champagne
black
>normie scum

gray, or so called silver
>people who dont care about cars usually very boring people

>yellow
doesn't give a fuck about what other people think but still wants to be noticed immediately

Colours other than silver or black
>woman or manchild

I think blue is a nice car colour, isn't in your face and isn't boring.

t. woman or manchild

I'm OCD as fuck and i really wish I'd got a white or silver car instead of black.
Black looks awesome when meticulously detailed, for about 30 mins and from 2+ meters away.
Every little clearcoat scratch, water stain and spec of dust stands out way too much against glossy black. It drives me mad.

I have a black car and a white car. Neither one of my cars come in olive though. I really like olive.

Top Car Colors in no order
1. Burnt Orange
2. Deep Purple (e.g. Dodge's Crazy Plum)
3. Light Blue / Arctic Blue

Subjectives:
1. Porsches look best in Dark Green with a matching interior
2. Dark Black if the owner waxes and shines weekly

Can confirm. Drive yellow vette and truck :'(

I really love shades of this color.
Sadly, compared to the 90's cars in this color are rare as fuck now

I like white cars because I'm white.

t. drives a black 2003 PT Cruiser provided by mommy who drives a silver 2004 PT Cruiser

t. Epson TW-6700

Blue is probably the most acceptable manchild/woman colour.

>white/gray/tan/silver/beige
I'm a boring faggot
>black
I'm an all around bad ass
>light blue
I'm gay
>dark blue
I have good taste
>green
I'm autistic
>red/orange
I have great taste
>yellow
I have HIV

>white
I didn't think this through and it looks dirty all the time

>>red/orange
>I have great taste
lmao

I used to hate the dull normie stigma of my white Challenger. I bought it because I'm a Vanishing Point obsessed Mopar faggot, after all.

Now, though? I love that everyone thinks it's a dull, low trim, no option V6. Low key power is satisfying.

>bright color
>I don't standing out

>anything else
>I'm afraid of standing out

>I don't standing out

huh

>he doesn't standing out
Get a load of this guy

so you're implying you does did standing outed have?

>tfw red and black

Alpha of alphas

I've got a purple honda, a green toyota, and a red chevy.

Fuck silver, grey, white, gunmetal, etc...

Red's for alphas.

White is the coolest color.

White shows off the lines of the car the best. The owner isn't a faggot that needs to stand out, and when the owner keeps it clean, you respect it, because it is known that keeping a white car clean is difficult as fuck.

Red is for Alfas*

keeping a black car clean is even more difficult

next

They are red so they are easily visible to avoid as they are broken down on highways and racetracks around the world...

Black cars are for black people.

next

Until you have sold cars for a few years and observed first hand the nature of the buyer under the stress of buying a car and selecting a color you know absolutely nothing except what you glimpse momentarily through thier windshield as they pass by at 45mph. That is to say you know nothing except for the stereotype of the person you are creating or they are involuntarily falling into. Your opinion is subjective and arbitrary in almost every way.

When you sell cars for a living people you discover that there is a great many reasons that people have for selecting every different color. If you do your job correctly and get to know this person over the course of hours, days, weeks, and however long it takes to sell them a car you will discover that color can have a huge impact on those happiness. Especially normies, who usually care more about the color of the car than its safety and performance characteristics. If you do your job right and get to know someone, thier life, thier experience, and help guide them through what can be complex and difficult decisions about what model and what trim and what financing options, then color selection is one of the more happy and free moments of the whole transaction because they have complete choice. They didn't get to design the car, ir select the trim configurations or equipment availability. Most of that they have to accept based in their budget. But color is a moment of absolute personal authority. And alot of people need alot of advise and guidance about that too. More and more people want to buy a colorful option but they have decades of bad and peeled manufacture color paint experience telling them not to bother. Especially in very sunny climates where a dark color would possible start cracking and peeling off after as little as 5 years. Here in Arizona, unless you park in a garage and a covered parking spot ay work as well buying a color other than white is like condemning yourself to the ovens of the Nazis. Continues...

white cars are for black people wtf

Continued...
So after many years of studying human nature at its ugliest as a car sales associate I can assure you that despite your stereotypes and likely self serving subjective observations there is not one motivation or psychological impulse that leads to any one color choice.

Old women are just as likely to want the bright orange as some backward hat stance jack wad. Driving ability, age, preference if music, enthusiastic interest in the machinery, none of that has as much bearing as the personal subjective history of the buyer. What color car thier father drove, what color thier first car was, what color do this paint thier kitchen, what color reminds them of their dead sister or brother, the color of a painting they saw in Europe when they were in the Army, what color thier favorite Childs eyes were, what color makes them feel young, or mature, or successful, what colors they love or hate or don't have any feelings or emotions about because they don't care at all about color and just about the mechanical performance and safety design of the vehicle.

Until you talk to them for several hours, hear about thier lifes story (sometimes more than once) you gave no clue why like like red, or blue, or silver, or black. But this is Veeky Forums where everyone has scientifically guaranteed opinions based on absolutely nothing.

You sometimes can't choose a colour. For example when you buy a used car. Plus some colors fit some cars for example Yellow C7 but it doesn't fit a Mustang.

>someone likes the same thing as I do is """""great taste"""""

just repaint it, silly

>Old women are just as likely to want the bright orange

Complete bullshit. I've never seen an old person in a car that wasn't grey or brown. Now I know your whole post is bs

Very true. I love mine in yellow anyways.

But that would be black

>I think you're anecdote is wrong because I have a completely different anecdote
I've seen multiple old ladies in sunburnt orange Fiats

Colorful car buyers.

Silver, grey, and black car buyers.

Red cars statistically get pulled over more.

It is a proven fact white and grey are the bestest, and the mostest colors.

what about dark metallic blue

Blue steel..

also why is green the least popular?

is this a yay or nay

Best color because it looks like nothing, nothing at all.

Green car buyers.

Looks fucking that's what it looks like

Fucking what?

he accidentally a word

Who can say. In these days of non conforming gender and sexuality, a car that is neither a real color, or colorless, bright nor dark, straight nor gay, dark blue metallic is as the androgynous ambiguous color of the day.

>the color for everybody

got it

Looks like a 13 year old school girls notebook.

orange is RADICAL

Everyone without a well formed and confidently held and self realized identity yes.

Exactly what I said it looks fucking

Tell us in your native language and we will just google translate it.

Yes he did state standing out is outed

I got pulled over far more often in one WRB Subaru than I have in a red porsche and a red z/28 combined.

Good taste

Blue = boring normie faggot

I have a dark grey and it's great for looking amazing no matter how dirty it gets. White is just as bad as black in that regard.

Bronze, gold, copper, olive, dark metallic, and brown are objectively the goat colors.

holy shit the grill on these things is so ugly

>Here in Arizona, unless you park in a garage and a covered parking spot ay work as well buying a color other than white is like condemning yourself to the ovens of the Nazis
i bought a black car with black leather seats. AMA

I bought a white sho. Due to the fact it had low miles and it was the cheapest car of the lot and it had all the options I wanted

How many burns do you have from the leather, especially on that 125° day?

zero. cooled seats and remote start

When I was an edgy teenager, I thought grey/ silver was for extremely dull boring people, now, I think silver looks pretty slick, like it's the color a metal machine fucking should be.

>:(

i like the attention sometimes, but not always.

>What does the color of someone's car say about them?
Police statistics for my area show they issue most of their tickets to black cars and then red cars in that order. Silver/white cars (evaluated as same color in the report) ranked a distant third place. The police are also puzzled by the stats. Others were saying it's those cars that stick out who get attract attention for getting tickets.

Mercedes?

>Others were saying it's those cars that stick out who get attract attention for getting tickets.
That theory could be validated if data from speeding cameras for that same area was available. If the speeding cameras issued tickets evenly to all colors of cars, then that means the police preferentially picked upon black cars and then red cars for tickets.

Wherever that data came from, give them that feedback.

Maybe because those colours are more common than green or orange and the police are really thick.

cadillac.[spoiler] no, i'm not black [/spoiler]

I can believe red sticking out more, but yeah, white is literally the most popular car color in the US. In that sense it's actually underrepresented by being third.

>orange 132hp Hyundai
6 speeding tickets

>white 201hp Hyundai
0 speeding tickets thus far

Orange is the worst color.

I like yellow but don't want the attention what do I do?

Corvettes ARE yellow like Astons ARE green. Thats just the natural way of things.

>implying astons aren't silver

user pls

What about this color?

Good taste

>the police thinks black cars are more criminal
>red car=sportscar going too fast at any speed

Guess that explains it.

Just like Ferraris and Alphas are red

What about this one? I bought it because the concept car was this color, back then people were wipping out their phones and taking pictures. Now like half of these coupe in my area are the same color.

Pink cars are best cars. There's nothing better than riding in a pink sedan with 3 niggers on a hot summer day.

>Anything but white, black, or gray
They're probably homosexual, literally or figuratively.

There are exceptions, however.

Black is a boring faggot color as well and orange is a puke color for underage boy racers. Otherwise I agree

>beige
>elderly person
>can't see you
>won't use turn signals
>drives erratically
>probably will have cardiac event on road, killing you
>bonus points if car is a 90's Buick

Every time this happened to me it's a Lexus.

For some reason executives buy Bimmers, Mercs and Audis but it's always a decrepit old car crash waiting to happen in a Lexus.