Depressing truths

I shall start with this

No matter what fwd is cuckoldery (even if type R)

>depressing truths
driving econobox fwd around track is infinetly less faggy than drag racing.

muscle cars are slow pieces of shit

fuck year

>ICE will be cucked in your lifetime

>Depressing truth no.2
Buying and owning a crossover as a young person 18-30 is probably the most economical and versatile car life decision you could make.

>sigh

But they cost more than a hatch and have less space inside and shitty gas mileage.

Eventually 80s and 90s shitboxes will be worth as much as 60s-70s cars when Millennials get older

I mean it in the sense that
18-30 a lot of things might be happening in your life via going off to college, kids, first real job, moving out....etc etc. Also the economy isn't terribe compared to larger sedans,and your resale is basically going to be great if you get one with the way the sales are going.

Op here. You spoke like a true cuckold. Enjoy your plastic utility while your wife fucks this

Wow awesome thread OP
Oh wait NOT

>Eventually
we're already there m8. look at the AE86 or any other RWD early 80's corolla.

I never said I had one you fucking loser. I said its a depressing truth that they are remarkably popular. This probably went over your head since you likely are just some idiot home on summer break and likely have a buspass. Don't bother responding you already have ashamed yourself

Nobody will want them when their $12k electric shitbox does 0-60 in 3 seconds.

B-but what about the 1974 Cadillac ElDorado? 500ci of V8 power shredding the front wheels, in a car that weighs more than most modern day full size pick up trucks.

Your wife fucks a caddy driver

i roll on so much chrome that i eclipse the sun

Right now 2 women r cheating on bf and hubby with me

I doubt it, car culture just doesn't exist with younger and younger generations. They just see them as appliances. That's my depressing truth, car culture will probably disappear in my lifetime
>you like cars? That's weird
>how could anyone have fun driving?

You have a short penis.

it still exists. its just smaller. also, beaners are doing gods work keeping american car culture alive.

>people like other cars than the old garbage that I like, therefore car culture is disappearing

Kek that's true, beaners have kept things going around here for the most part

That's not quite what I meant faggot

No you aren't. The only thing you roll on is the computer chair your parents bought for you

>Depressing truths

OP watches too much F&F

You could just not feed him and let the thread die?

They aren't fueled by us they are fueled by something more. A tendie and make believe land induced shitposting spree

FPBP

This. 8 liter engines that only manage to squeeze a pathetic 400BHP whilst every other proper car manufacturer (read: not Ameritard) can get that out of a 2.5l.

Also they don't fucking corner and merely exist to overcompensate for the murican micro-dicks. Learn2fuckingcar ya inbred twats

Its all meme talk . Your gf would fuck me in a nanosecond

He'd probably like it.

>Depressing truths
Cash for Clunkers destroyed millions of perfectly drivable vintage cars because >MUH TOO BIG TO FAIL
Old shitboxes are only going to get harder and harder to find as more and more people fall for the new car meme
Cars will never have personality and diversity again. Soon there will be a few government-approved car designs and manufacturers will try and win customers over with >MUH 0% APR and >MUH BETTER BUILD QUALITY
You will never own your dream car. Even if you do, it won't be perfect
Veeky Forums will never be a good board

I get that you're trying to counter bait, but it just leads to more shittery.
>not having a cheap dream car exempt from regs

Fwd fags make up 95% of cucks. Google it

Rwd people never get cucked or cheated on

>Soon there will be a few government-approved car designs and manufacturers will try and win customers over with >MUH 0% APR and >MUH BETTER BUILD QUALITY
Cager problems. You admire an object which has always primarily been made for convenience. What do you expect would happen?

One of the most autistic posts I have seen in a while.

I think you meant to link OP.

U right

But you can take the muscle car to both track and strip

that 69 is sexy

You can take anything to a track or dragstrip. HURR FWD KEK and HURR HP/L LOL AMERITARDS are both stupid. I recommend that any enthusiast try both. Bracket racing is cheap and you get to practice your launches all day.

Im a beanie and if I have a son or a daughter im going to show them to love my aw11 and pass it on to them when they grow up. Unless trump makes all Mexicans leave the US some how by the time that happens

Whats wrong with mexico? Dont b racist please

Hispanics have a tendency to do really shitty mods to cars.

>have to be rich just to enjoy life in Mexico if not you spend most of your paycheck on beer right after work
>cars are treated like garbage because people can barely be able to afford basic maintenance let alone to pay someone else to do it for you so buying used cars sucks there
>small amount of car enthusiasts there
>if you're shit gets stolen there might as well start taking the bus for another 10 years until you can buy another one again because the bolis won't do shit
>roads in Mexico suck might as well turn your car into a group M (for Mexico duh) rally car
And what this guy said

japanese cars are better than american cars, while japan was focusing on total quality control, america was enginnering planned obsolescence

you are not as young as you think