Have you ever fallen in love with a car?

I mean getting the heartbeating/always on your mind stuff not wanting to actually fuck it, marry it or some shit

69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Holiday Coupe

The first time I saw one I didn't stop thinking about it for about four fucking years. I finally stopped because I realized I didn't have the money or skills to ever acquire/restore a nice one and fell into depression.

If I owned this car I would take it on a cross country trip to americana landmarks, sleep in the driver's seat, take pictures of it at every stop along the way like it was my wife, and run my naked dick along the bodywork inside the privacy of my garage when I got back home.

I know those feels.
Also the reason why I really wish you luck and that you can actually make this dream come true some time.

crown vic

SC400
And it's sitting outside right now. Might take a drive tonight.

I know the feeling. I love 1970 Challengers. Had a family member trying to sell me a fully restored one years ago but there is no way I could use it as a daily driver or that I would keep something like that without a garage. Plus while I could do most engine work I have no where to do it so I had to pass.

Do you have 10k?

Yeah, 1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2. My dad owned one.

>couldn't daily it
You don't want it bad enough.

I absolutely love my Ford. It's a massive piece of shit and hopelessly impractical but I still love it.

One day you'll be mine.

>hopelessly impractical
what's impractical about an old pickup?

Not really, no.

11mpg, no air conditioning, 4 wheel drum brakes, cruising speed of 60.

It's a decent 2.5 season of the year vehicle but I drive it as many days as I can.

yes

i'm on the path to owning my very own superformance gt40

in fact, it's pretty much one of my primary motivations these days

i can't wait until i get to feel the dreadful emptyness after i finally get it.

My miata has changed my life. Seriously

faggot

U mad brah?

i bet you yape and pass people on the right

No to vape. Idk what the second part is

There's this JDM BMW E36 I want to import, but it won't be US street legal until next year. The exterior isn't anything special and kinda rough paint wise but it's got this beautiful blue leather interior with dual-wood type trim. And being a Japanese car it's RHD with a speedo in KM only.

The thing is the only reason I really care about the car is the interior and driving something weird and different. It's got an i-6 and decent enough 4-speed auto, not that expensive but there's a lot of better domestic options for the money it would take to import it and the money I'd sink into it to keep her running.

How much are those? If I had one I'd get groceries in it and daily it.
>oh, you have a Subaru, I like to think I've got a little bit of a race car myself

Air up your driver front tire

A kid at our high school fucked his couch, which isn't far off imo

Pics? I'd love to see that interior man, I love bimmers

It will take money and patience but it will be a totally unique and cool car

Luckily the car doesn't have that many miles on it but the floor mats are in need of a good cleaning and the exterior needs some TLC. But yea, I'd be buying it partly for the weirdness.

According to the importer the car was originally sold in Nagoya. Depending on my situation a year from now I'd almost consider buying it for a few grand just to have it.

Looks good man! Practically immaculate and the upholstery color is sweet, goes well with the dark leather imo.

>floor mats are in need of a good cleaning and the exterior needs some TLC

That stuffs no problem though and fun to do on a car you really like. I think a lot of people buy cars simply out of convenience and not because they actually like the car. You on the other hand have found a car that feels special to you, the thing about that is you'll have more patience and enthusiasm when it comes to taking care of her. Not only that but you'll feel even happier driving it than some run of the mill econobox or typical base model bimmer.

Don't mean to pressure you or anything, just saying I think it'll be worth it if you can spare the cash. You said it's a straight six? You'll be happy with that engine, they're reliable, smooth and a joy to listen to (provided you fit her with a straight pipe)

yes

gettin that fwd drag traction bro

Yea it's an i6 so it's still pretty decent under the hood. I'm working on some jobs right now that might put be into a position to buy it sometime later. The big thing is it won't be US street legal until June 2018 but the importer will store it for free till then but that makes it a bit hard to justify the purchase, especially since I'm planning on moving soon.

Depending on the financial situation I'll probably buy another daily driver or keep my current 2000s econobox going as long as I can, then if I can justify importing the car after I move I'll consider it.

Ahh I see, yeah it's cool that they'll store it for free but if you're moving that changes things. Well even if you end up not getting it I'm sure you'll eventually find other cool unique cars that peak your interest.

Yea there's a lot of stuff that will be street legal in the US pretty soon and there's plenty of domestic cars both normal-ish and odd I'm curious about.

I'm currently on the west coast and planning to move towards Florida where cost of living drops drastically. As far as I know the car's currently hiding out somewhere in Canada and I planned on having it shipped regardless if I were to purchase it, but that would add about another grand or so to the price point but the car has so few miles on it for the age it's more cost effective then driving it all the way down from Canada.

RX-7 FD

There's just something about boosted rotaries that makes me get violently aroused. Probably the insane HP/weight ratio of the engine.

Like most people here I have stuck my dick in a car.

My car