BTFO

REKT

KEK'D

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

ANNIHILATED

>2.9
>75k
>current year

If you're going to be a speed freak, I don't see the point in breaking the bank AND choosing the vehicle that's more likely to kill an innocent bystander than your autistic self.

Or the one that can't complete a lap without overheating.

lighter...more power...no shit its faster.

[insert any sub-250hp japanese "sports" car here]

its about handling bro
muh autoX
real racing has these things called "classes" bro, so it's a sports car, but i don't race spec anything because it's too expensive
i'd destroy your porsches and bimmers on the track with my superior driving skills
what about drifting bro huh?
do you even fun
stop getting better laptimes than me, we need to go to a track without straights so i can show you the power of japan
wtf do you mean i lost again
i-i-it's the most fun you can have at the speed limit

Yeah don't think they're in the same class

this destroyed america's pride

But benchracing is the dumbest shit. You're comparing four variables. Car, car set up (it's always a trim package or something, not stock), track, and driver. And then you take the result to speak for the car and the car alone.

My car's performance trim beat your car's performance trim at willow springs so that means my base model is better than your base model around our local $100-a-day tar snake covered racetrack with three turns and a 1/2 mile straight.

sperg

more

ameri

cuck

I thought aspergers victims were the ones that constantly threw shitfits about the same trivial bullshit day in and day out and normal people were the ones who took a logical, intelligent approach to shit

>aspergers: nice guys finish last, bitches and whores, nice guys finish last, bitches and....
>normal: maybe i'm the problem? i should adapt to life instead of criticizing it.
>aspergers: my favorite car from my favorite country beat this one from your country with this performance trim at this track, stay btfo. my fav.....
>normal: i think it's about what you can do with a car you actually own in places you can actually race. you normally race your own best time at entry level motorsports events anyways. it's about having fun and doing well, not buying a racecar to get groceries with.
>autism: sperg more btfo americucks fucking lel

ur sperging so hard lol

Like dude are you at least doing this with a friend and having a good time or are you just sitting alone on your computer trying to feel happy about something? Go get laid.

see

stop getting better laptimes than me, we need to go to a track without straights so i can show you the power of japan
>im laffin

this guy is having a fucking meltdown kek

meanwhile the gtr can't even go straight

Wrong picture that needs to be an aston

>putting skinnies on the front of an awd car

>drag racing

goes on btw, the GTR can actually lap the ring without crashing

>1:34.30
>$70k

Beep beep

Don't feed him replies

what are you talking about? the gtr destroyed the drag strip when it came out