Blocks your path

>Blocks your path

I've been looking for a 2.3 16 for a long time and the only one on my craigslist was a massive piece of shit. I would of bought it if the paint looked alright.

LaUGHS that the driver, and laughs @ germans for falling for 90's rice meme

This came out in 1983 fool

I looked these up on carsales, and all I got back were sub-$10,000 pieces of shit with basically no power, and they didn't have the same body kit as in the OP pic.

So my question is, where the FUCK can I find that exact car? I want the massive spoiler. I want the side skirts.

This car is exactly what I would imagine the Yakuza has, and I fucking want it.

you cant afford it. Mercedes Evo II look it up

>Casually overtakes you

FUCK

the one I found was 5k and in somewhat decent shape. Should of snatched it up looking back

HOLY SHIT

who are the fucks able to pay that much?

Could have restored it and sold it for a fuck ton

Why didn't you buy it you fucking idiot?

could of is correct, but I was just starting college away from home so I wouldn't of had the time, energy, money, or space to restore and old merc.

Maybe I should of just bought it anyways.

Oil well money arabs.

Sometimes I really, really wish I was born as a UAE, Qatari, or Kuwaiti Arab instead of a Lebanese. I could have been part of an immensely rich family.

But at least I'm not a full on sand negro

>

H O M O L O G A T I ON

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

I miss the 90s.

>tfw I saw an EVO I at a body shop waiting for repairs
I think it's perfect. The plain jane 2.3/2.5-16 is alright but very similar to a regular 190E. The EVO II is unobtanium and has the massive wing. The EVO I, while still expensive, has the perfect amount of rice.

>and at the end of the day, it's still not a particularly fast car anyways but that's ok

Pssh nichts persönliches Kind

>fat
>old
>4wd
>understeers
>not a road racing touring car
>>>/ingolstadt/

To be honest, I'd much rather throw a DaimlerChrysler 16V (a 5.7 Hemi, duh) into a base model W201, than spend ridiculous amounts of money onto a car that isn't quite E30 M3 levels of good.

RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. What OP posted is a homologation special for the DTM racecars, so it's not riced but raced.

>Gets in drivers seat.
>Drives off into the sunset with massive erection

You don't want that exact car because it's ludicrously expensive, the chassis is disappointing compared to the E30, and the engine is kinda meh by modern standard. You're better off buying a regular W201, put a 5K bodykit on it, and put a bigger motor in it.

Also, the Yakuza wouldn't be driving a cheapass bottom feeder Mercedes, they'd be driving pic related.

>blocks your driveway