Putting diesel in unleaded fuel car to damage it

The reason is not important. How would I go about this? I'm not asking "how to not get caught", I'm asking what truly happens to the car's engine if I do this.

I suppose it depends in relation of how much diesel I put in, right? A small amount would probably blend in with the unleaded and cause no damage, but what about a consistent amount? The car I want to damage has approximately a 45l fuel tank capacity, considering that it's usually 1/3rd of the way full, how much diesel would I need to damage the fuel line and possibly the engine?

Again, try to answer without wondering why I'm asking. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g7QVZHwJNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>try to answer without wondering why I'm asking

Nah, shouldn't really do any damage. What you might/will get is your plugs getting fouled, and tons of unburnt oil and smoke

Its gas/petrol in a diesel car that causes shit to get damaged

It won't hurt it, don't bother. Just piss on it or something.

I see. What about regular water?

If you want to disable a car, put water in the tank.
If the fuel pump sucks up water and it gets into the fuel system, that'll be a complete bitch to fix.

It won't kill the car though.

Just use water

Makes the car not run, very unlikely to do any actual damage

All he'll need to do is drain the tank, put new petrol in, suck/blow out whatever water may be in the cylinders, crank the engine until the pump has drained out all its water and then it'll run just like before

Given OP's details (45l tank, 1/3rd full) how much water is needed?

Unless it's a high compression DI car, then the water being injected directly into the cylinder could potentially hydrolock it or even cause it to bend connecting rods.

Why not tell us the details of this story? Sounds like some spicy revenge.

Well, that's a set of new plugs. Not a big job, but still a hassle. And it depends on the car as well. Some V8s, the back plugs are damn hard to get to, sometimes you have to take stuff off to get to them.

And if enough of it gets into the cat, you could be looking at a new cat too. And on some cars, the cat is integrated into the exhaust manifold and it's $$$$ to replace it.

It's basically like the engine started burning oil, OP, or that's about the effect diesel will have in a gas engine.

Give it a good 20ish liters. Petrol gets sucked from a little bit above the bottom of the tank, and 20l will make sure its all water that it sucks

I'm not planning to do anything illegal, and the story isn't interesting, but okay, I'll deliver once I obtain all my answers.

You're clearly looking for a way to vandalize someone's car, in a relatively anonymous way.

Did someone make fun of you for riding the bus?

Just buy a gun and shoot them if you hate them that much.

So will OP deliver or did he just piss off?

He's clearly some fat 14 year old who got bullied by the kid at school with a car.
Now he's looking for some REVENGE!!11!!!!!

N-heptane (available through eBay in the uk) has an octane rating of zero.
A small amount (5-10 litres) should be enough to cause catastrophic engine failure.

just poke a hole in the oil pan (when no one is looking of course)

if you just want to piss the guy off, ziptie his driveshaft

or if you really hate the guy, loosen his lug nuts

>zip tie
what does this do

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG
youtube.com/watch?v=7g7QVZHwJNY

>CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG
>youtube.com/watch?v=7g7QVZHwJNY
ah right i did this to my bike once

That is quite possibly the simplest, most low-brow form of entertainment I've ever seen.

Worse than The Big Bang Theory.

How do you expect that to happen when the exact same amount if fuel getting injected doesn't do the same?

the injectors wont spray enough water in the cylinder to hydrolock it. the engine will lose power and stop long before any hydrolock happens.

I bet you're a really boring person to hang out with.

It was a harmless joke. Get over yourself.

yeah they should've loosened his lug nuts

haha, look he got into a fatal accident haha!

Mom kicked me out the bitch

There's too many filters and sensors on modern cars. You really can't "hurt" them. Putting diesel in gas won't do much, diesel is basically oil.

Things you can do
cut brake line
cut gas line
kill yourself and slather your blood all over their car for your "revenge"

did your parents piss you off OP? how can you get to gamestop if you break their car?

Loosen the oil drain plug

They won't get hurt, but the engine will

Dont do this, it kills the car

>How would I go about this?
Sounds like another BLM protest march is going to occur. Lots of problems happen to cars along the routes of those protests. Because of that, the city sometimes caves in to demands to avoid other protest from happening.

disconnect his oil-pressure sensor and watch is engine grenade

>having an electric oil pump

What you want to do is carefully siphon some fuel out of his tank then quietly break a window. Then gingerly saturate the upholstery with the heretofore siphoned fuel. The final step is to ever so casually flip a lot cigarette in there then nonchalantly saunter away.

Did this to my boss once. Oh was he pissed LOL

Cigarettes don't ignite gasoline

well duh, it's just a prank

pic related, one of my neighbors had his car burned to the ground by his crazy girlfriend. She's in jail now, kek.

Anyways, OP: You'll probably get caught and go to jail. Don't make stupid life choices.

Now you're talking. Or bleed his brake lines so he kills other people! Epic fail!

It doesn't do anything. Diesel to gas does alot of damage. Usually the nozzle is bigger on diesel pumps so it won't fit in a gas car.

stop being a negro OP

drop in a gallon of 99% rubbing alcohol bruh

No you octuple nigger you tell us exactly what you're doing and then we suggest ways to do it. Stop wasting our time as we try to guess as to what you're doing.

Because gasoline ignites and water doesn't? What the fuck kind of bait question is this?
Do you have no fundamental engine knowledge?