So basically I'm interested in buying a car (my first one) and I always liked and wanted to have a BMW...

So basically I'm interested in buying a car (my first one) and I always liked and wanted to have a BMW. It's a very popular and luxurious car, but it has some older models that still look and perform exceptionally superior. The 3 series models, precisely the 320, is the car that I'm thinking of purchasing. Are there any BMW owners or enthusiasts? Would really appreciate an opinion or advice.

just get a 335i, the 320 is slow as shit

Just get a $3k Civic with some simple mods.

I'll look that one up, just need to compare the prices

Where do you live that Beemers are luxurious? I love my e36 316i because it's a cheap fun shitbox, but here in yurop they're mostly owned by gypsies and gopniks.
Still a damn fun car tho. Buy one from a few years ago without too much electronic bullshit, or the albanians will steal it after cloning your keyfob in 5 minutes.

>buying the supreme gentleman special

What the fuck are those wheels, OP?

Are they stock? I realise they wouldn't have been black by default, but fuck me they look horrid.

Dude I really like BMW, their designs are timeless. No offense to Honda, but those 2 can't be compared in my opinion

I am yuropean too, F series BMW's are still considered luxurious here (besides the 1 series of course)

Yeah they can. They're both used by teenagers who know shit fuck all about cars that try to impress sluts from their school/ college.

I'm from Europe too. BMW is a luxurious car, maybe not this exact model, but it is considered a fancy car.

except sluts are not impressed by civics or hatchbacks.

Don't fucken know, but yeah i agree they look shitty

But the ones that are probably do anal.

this

They all do anal.

What car should I drive to impress asian chicks, im asking for a friend...

The most gaudy German piece of shit you can afford to finance

in Australia brands like BMW and Mercedes are generally considered rich/high class cars because they don't export out their affordable ranges.

Nissan Skyline

and because we're subject to LCT. thanks kevin07

LCT gene?
Landing craft tank?

Luxury car tax

how old are you? you sound like you're 15.

Mustang. At least here in yuropoor theyre quite expensive and not too wide spread. Had bitches of all races go wet for the car. And as a fellow virgin this is quite a big deed.

Get a 328i coupe if you can. 0-60 in 6.0 but reliable, unlike the 335i.

OP please listen to me

Most people on this site are idiot weaboos who don't even have their licenses yet.

As someone with a little more experience I want to talk you out of buying a BMW for your first car. And the reason for it isn't the maintenance like the meme goes.

Maintenance will be a bitch but if you know how to fix your own car you'll be fine, and if you don't you can always learn because it's not as hard as people say. Only thing is BMW parts are more expensive so to get a good deal you'll have to go online or a junkyard.

The real reason you shouldn't get one of those things is simply because as your first car you are likely to crash it. My first car was a 1999 corolla and I crashed it twice (luckily they weren't serious and the car's net worth was already about 500 dollars)

I know you want a good car but trust me get a beater. An old corolla is perfect because you'll be glad that when you crash it you didn't just waste thousands of dollars. Besides you can beat the fuck out of old beaters and no one cares.

Then just save up some cash and buy a better car like a BMW once you've been driving for a while. That's what I did, I drive a Cadillac now.

Take my advice or leave it, but I'm probably one of the only reasonable people on this board.

>crash in a 99 corolla

this guy is a normie don't listen to him

This guy is right OP, the N54 in the 335i is riddled with problrms

This guy is right too honestly, I learned to drive on a 1996 volvo 960 and thank God for it, otherwise my 530i wouldn't be as clean as it is now

I was a dumb teenager man, and you try driving a 99 corolla in a snowstorm on bald tires

>you try driving a FWD car

i drove a 300rwhp muscle car on summer tires in the snow. also small rwd pickup trucks

not everyone is prone to crashing. my car is daily drifted

I mean you've probably just gotten lucky man.

You obviously want a pissing contest.

I used to have a 370 HP mustang on drag slicks that I drove through the snow, but it wasn't very fun.

Daily drifted = dangerous.

Also you're a cocky idiot (probably a teenager) for thinking that you are too good of a driver to crash.

You just wait.

Also, I get excellent highway MPG with my 328i (28-32) cruising even at around 80. Handles great, comfy, just a fun car in general.

Personally I think they're really overrated. Most recent is filled with plastic crap and hasn't had a reliable model since the 90s. If you're an American or Canadian I'd avoid.

>YOU ALWAYS CRASH YOUR FIRST CAR

NOT EVEN ONCE, BUT MY MOM RACED RALLY AND TAUGHT ME TO DRIVE STICK AT 12

In the US only and sorry for my language niggers drive BMWs. White and black niggers. Only high class people drive the actually expensive 70k+ cars but there's so few of them it doesn't even matter

this is the first reasonable post i've seen in years

How? Unless OP is 14 or goes 90 on 30mph roads why would you expect him to crash? If I crash it'll be because some dickhead crossing a lane not because I'm the dickhead speeding and swerving like a cocksucker.

Buy a 435/440xi. It feels like more of a luxury car than the 3 series but it's not quite heavy enough to enter boathood imo. Don't go for the small engine, whatever you do.

Don't listen to this nigger. Only niggers crash. My 2nd car was a BMW, got it when I was 18, never even scratched the paint.

Maintenance/repairs can be tough at times so consider buying a certified pre owned car. Free maintenance and full warranty for ~3 years.

In my experience as an insurance claims agent, its likely she'll do something stupid at under 10mph like rear-ending a tree while parking, or trying to get between 2 parked cars that she clearly does not have enough room to pass.

The richest man I know drives a Saab.
He has millions of dollars, a mansion, a summer house built into the California mountainside, he could have anything in the world, and he drives a Saab.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

My extended relatives are millionaires and they literally all drive used Cadillacs. Quite strange actually.

I think it's because of the levels of wealth.
The person with a little bit of money wants to look rich, they want attention for it.

The person with a lot of money just wants to blend in, they want to be seen as just another face in the crowd.

Basically anybody in a "nice" car is a poser.

Truly wealthy are enlightened nirvana above that level of shit alrdy.

Mad respekk doe, fo da rich niggaz drivin' Miatz and shit cuz dey love da RYDE nawmsayin, aint about stuntin

Car loans should not even be a thing. The fact that auto financing exists tells you that society's fucked cuz ppl have no place driving the cars they do.

I'm not opposed to Jews, or loans. To start a business, real estate investment etc. it (sometimes) makes sense. Cars, heil naww.

It's a lot easier to put 1k or nothing down on a car and pay it off for a few years than it is to save up 10k, 30k, or 70k and buy it outright. Especially if you need a car right away and can't fix up a Craigslist junker yourself. Not everyone lives in the city and can ride a bus or subway to everywhere their whole lives.

Don't get a base model BMW, you'll end up hating it.

I wasn't even thinkin bout public trans, ppl should just live within their means.

Ppl who make 50K a year have no business driving 20K cars. But the avg new car purchase price is like 35K, which is prly higher the average annual salary. WTF America lrn 2 save money delayed gratification etc.