Can you change a flat, Veeky Forums?

Can you change a flat, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDjovcTQhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no

I have triple A though, I think they can

Changing a flat ain't nothing, how about fixing the tire itself on the side of the road? Can you do that?

does your mother whore herself out to try to cope with the fact she bred a person who makes shitty threads on obscure car related anime image boards?

yes.......i can change a flat

I heard that guy's song, and it astonishes me that we're at the point in time that there is a fully grown man singing about how he's so technically incompetent he can't change a flat tire. Yes, I know it's really autistic, but it pisses me off that there's a person completely unashamedly saying that.

yes and i have AAA

That's easy, can you make a perfect replica of the original tire using only blown out retreads laying on the side of the road? That's the real question

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDjovcTQhA

Yes but I perfer to carry an inflator on short trips so I can get back to my house and use a real jack and stands and an air impact and torque wrench. Also how many of you have a full size spare here?

I've never properly torqued a wheel in my life, who cares?

>Also how many of you have a full size spare here?
I do, but that's because what the hell else are you supposed to put in 22 cubic feet of trunk space?

Yes, had to in a puddle in march.

22 1'x1' cubes

Yes, and my current DD is a supermini with a full sized spare and a jack in the boot. Probably the easiest change I'll ever have to do.

I can, but my spare tire is a different size than my wheels and would fuck my diffs if I used it.

Of course, I'm not a stupid lazy burger
I have a full size spare, I'm not a cuck

I did not too long ago. full sized spares are no joke to get out of the trunk though, shit.

on the bright side, the tire was fine, it was just a seal problem so I didnt need to buy a new tire

These days, it's as simple having a can of fix-a-flat and being able to read directions. And if you can't do that, please stay on the bus and let its wheels go round and round for you.

>Also how many of you have a full size spare here?
Two of my cars don't have a spare at all, no space for one.

>22 cubic feet of trunk space
I have 3.7

I've changed a flat-4 from a 72 Beetle and I've watched all of might car mods supergramps build videos and i'd feel confident taking one of those in and out.

That song plays at work and it took me so long before I realized he was saying "I can't change a flat". Why the fuck would someone, especially a fucking country singer, admit to that in a song? That's fucking pathetic.

Country really wants the numale. Rap is to aggressive for the demographic, and they will be the people championing wasteful spending with their ineptitude in years to come. That makes them the perfect market segment.