/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB50)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?40366

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyw6kKMjp5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to rest my head against Fernando's chest!

shit patch

Most fun champion to play?

>enemy team has inara
>lose

hahaha what a fun game right guys

hahahahahaha

DEPENDS ON YOU

mal'damba / evie / makoa / bomb king

>enemy inara's getting headstrong
>not immune to stuns
Bomb King wins again

>2017
>still no smug, classy vampire champion that treats blood as wine and is quite the connoisseur and the greatest sommelier
Honestly...

Slayer pls go back to Guilty Gear and beat the crap out of that douche with the pool cue for a weapon again.

I will only accept vampire character if they make some great jokes about the trope with them.

>inb4 Darklord is actually a vampire

Reminder that Drogoz will always be the best husbando! No amount of Fernandos are going to change that!

Reminders that we are getting a new frontline in 8 days.

Is Evie based on Junko?

>twintails
>le crazy randumb girl
>so this is despairrrr

There is no way the changes to Inara and Seris stay. They just highlight how important Cauterize is and Seris' ult is just Zarya-lite. The whole thing should be reworked, possibly scrapped and replaced with something else.

how do i stop being tilted

learn to control urself

>tilted
go back to worldstarhiphop

it is literally just a game

I have 5000 gold. Which hero should I buy first and foremost? Assume I have Ying, Bomb King, and Barik.

whoever u want what role do u like the most

What's your play style, user?

It's a videogame you're playing on your free time, not a job where a low kda/objective time gets you a pay deduction.

Hit your head a lot until you forget about guru

At least you can lose while having fun. Smite is atrocious VVGN VER VVX spam and constant AFKers makes even winning feel awful.

I really like the heavy damage classes like Kinessa and Bomb King.
But I also recognize that everyone likes those, too. And want to be helpful.

Well. Ruckus and Makoa deal shit ton of damage if you plan on getting fun tanks, torvald can carry the entire team if it lacks a healer. The problem is, with ruckus people tend to shit on him for being a "bad tank" which is simply untrue, his Q ability can bring wonders into your team if everyone is actually grouping up instead of sniping in the back lines.
Seris right now is the best, most useful healer due to her damage output, mobility and insane range(with legendary card), she's also a great pocket healer too. Snek Man is also a good pocket, his stun can carry games as well, grover is a strange one, his passive healing, while good, is not considered the best by others, but I'd say grover is still really good, if you stay with your team,and get a card that roots enemies in one spot. Very useful card.
For damagers, since you said you like big damage output, I'd reccomend sha-lin, he can destroy a lot of people in right hands, plus he can safely back away because of his F ability, it sends him to stealth, so you can win yourself some time.
Can't say much about flanks because I don't play as them much, other than Buck. Buck is a strange flank, he's really good in right hands, great mobility, a lot of HP, can recover his health and slow down enemies, his damage is lower than other flanks, but it gets better if you land all shots up close.
These are just my suggestions though. Based on fun, damage, and supporting.

Reminder that Overwatch will be avaliable for free in 5 days

Reminder it's inferior and I already own it

I reinstalled it a couple of days ago. It's still boring as fuck and I uninstalled it and Battle.net again.

Reminder that they're all good and I love them both

That's nice but I bought it on release and got tired of it half a year ago

Wait there are ACTUAL people in this planet who legitimately think Paladins is half as good as Overwatch and they play it not because they're poor?

Paladins has a higher TTK and less chokepointy maps.
The downside is that it's a buggy mess and is rife with cheats, smurfs, and Brazilians.

this bait is really stale, you're gonna have to try ha-
nevermind

Well, there's always that 1% chance they're actually serious.

>poor
lol
I play it because it still has some pizazz and life to it. OW is too formulaic.

People will get baited to this unironically.

Overwatch is just a shitty clone of battleborn and MNC anyway. Maybe you should play battleborn and MNC/SMNC and you'll see how much overwatch ripped off from them?, not to mention that battleborn was shown off even before overwatch reveal, and MNC/smnc came out ages ago.

Yes. They're different games and I enjoy Paladins more.

Regardless of what came out when for what price:
I think we can all agree that Blizzard did it again - they took a decent genre, monetized the absolute fuck out of it, and in the process ruined it for everyone.

>MNC
fug I miss that game. A shame Uber completely betrayed their Xbox userbase . I don't know who advised them to just abandon the only console their entire community was built upon for an F2P PC-only sequel but I'm just glad I didn't waste my time with SMNC.

When's the next patch?

IN 8 DAYS YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Drogos build? Which legendary is best?

Why are you so rude?

>be decent player
>people keep trying to add me in Smite and Paladins
>decline every single time
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyw6kKMjp5A

I honestly like Ruckus' mech and his mech skins more than D.Va's mech. I just hate how Ruckus is a shitty looking little gremlin. I can't really imagine him looking any other way now, but I wish he just had a helmet on by default.

>Overwatch is just a shitty clone of battleborn and MNC anyway.
If it was a clone of MNC I might actually want to play it.

is there a paladins discord that isn't as shitty and restrictive as the reddit one? You can't even post images in any of the channels. Even the "content creation" and off topic channel have images disabled.

>add people who play roles and play them well
>usually get them to add me back
>never party because they're already in matches when I get on or they never come on again

True, user, true...

>ywn dumpster kids 4v1 by knocking them off the map as assault over and over
>ywn get a huge lead early on by farming the enemy's robot spawn with the assassin without them noticing
>ywn have fun in a team shooter ever again

fusilade

jesus christ are all maeves autistic?

>ywn play sniper with explosive headshots in a PvP game again

>ywn have fun in a team shooter ever again
This makes me miss MvM too. Why can't we have interesting things like that anymore? Why does everything need "esports potential"?

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

Say something nice about her.

Are you sure its her and not her clone? Watch her disappear. Poof.

Yeah they all think they are way better than they actually are

>inara+seris combo on enemy team
>25 minute long match
We won, but at what cost?

I hear you like flame-throwing tanks!

>implying clones can't feel love too

It comes with the character.

She doesn't use her illusions for mischief.

That art is fucking horrible, and she's not dumb.

Delete this.

>That art is fucking horrible, and she's not dumb.
So, no argument that she's an asshole?

I thought it was implied enough, but apparently not.
She is not a dumb asshole, she's the sweetest elven girl you will ever meet.

I got to 3,6k guru elo

I-I th-think I'm getting gud

Are there gonna be a patch preview this week?

Next week I think.

Patches are bi-weekly.

51 should be interesting, 50 is probably the best state the game has been in a while so they need to fuck it up somehow.

Is it a new champ patch?

Should be. Pattern is something like

>Champ
>Balance patch
>Champ
>Balance Patch
>Champ
>Champ
>Patch

We have a solution for you!

This might be worse than OB44

>Select
>4 dps and none of them are above level 3 with two with no level at all

Knew I was winning to much

Hmmm. That makes me think. What if Ruckus had one minugun and one shotgun instead of two miniguns? Controlling the point would be interesting this way. (I'd still rather gave them bring his projectiles back but that's too late.)

Junko skin when?

>Instalock kinessa because I want to play meme pip and don't want all the healing to fall on me
>dude literally times out on purpose and goes deserter because he couldn't get kinessa
Are all kinessa players this bad

MNC still has a scene, I found a few guys in europe who still play MNC regularly, they have a steam group with announcements whenever they're playing, pretty chill dudes

She's great for 4somes

Is that a rhetorical question?

>play on random account that is about 2k
>the game is actually hard to win

best elo

I wish they'd buff Drogoz's damage to 900 and nerf Fusilade to 40%
I wanna use the other legendaries too.

This would he wonderful
The speedy one is so fun but fusiliade is just too good

Why is Jolt IV so fun?

It's not nearly as much fun as it use to be.

Has the Grohk bug where you can't see your ray after doing a right click been fixed ?

Why cant we see our top plays again I just got a team wipe with Seris and forgot to record

whoops didnt mean to link you

>people still picking Grover as a healer
>in 2017

So am I right to think that when waifufags finally overwhelm the thread like Overmeme the game will be officially ded ? We had some pretty good discussion in the last bread.

No it's still there and still annoying

Anyone want to play

It's maybe coming at some point, there's lots of stuff that feel unfinished on the quality of life front. I think they're already planning to improve POTG but I don't know how.

>what is /palg/ay

I don't mind a bit of waifufagging but when it's like the OW thread where 1/3 of the thread is drooling retards not realizing they're the most cancerous thing about Veeky Forums it gets annoying.

Waifufagging, Husbandofagging, same thing.