All things considered, new Fiesta ST vs used 370Z?

All things considered, new Fiesta ST vs used 370Z?

idk

>fwdshit

370z

what are the prices?

Within $1000AUD of each other (fiesta slightly more). 370z is a 2010 model with ~50k km

Get a fiST. Its a much better car. Cheaper insurance, more seats, more storage. Can drive in winter. Also handles batter and it takes to modifications better.

Fist

FiST. It's FWD but it's better than most RWD cars. No fucking challenge

I won't be modifying it regardless of choice, been there with my SW20. It'll be a DD and we don't get "winter" here (no snow).

>I won't be modifying it regardless of choice
Whats the point them?

To enjoy the car as the manufacturer intended?

So bland and boring? Thats like building a PC and leaving it all at stock settings, you are missing out on half the fun and performance.

Like i saod, i went the modification route with my SW20. Big turbo, agressive cam, lower comp-forged pistons, adjustable coilovers, big exhaust, etc. I that the money i spent didn't lead to any additional enjoyment of the car and introduced headaches that i didn't need. I left my R33 GTS-t that I bought after than completely stock and not only did I find it pleasing to drive, it was also less of a hassle to maintain and i got a MUCH bigger return when i on sold it compared to the MR2.
Modifying is fine if you want a track weapon or a fun weekend cruiser, but for a car to use everyday? I'd rather leave it stock and count the extra money i get come resale.

370z any day. The FiST is an unreliable turd.

Can you elaborate on reliability issues? Possibly with sources?

neither. g37 with a manual.

Do you have any other cars? If you don't you should probably get the FiST because you can at least haul shit in it, the 370 would be fun for a daily, but impractical compared to the FiST

From what i heard the FiST interior is absolutely horrible, best thing would probably be test driving both of them and seeing which one you like more.

Hi.

Sorry for that outburst, what I meant to say was that I just don't like it, and I figured spreading misinformation would be the way to best depict that.

Have a nice day , sir !

>its fwd but

All FWD retards say this shit. There is no but. FWD is inferior.

>what is understeer
>what is torque steer

It's not better than most RWD, RWD is a completely different world.

370z is a sick car, and will be so much more fun than a ford shitbox. Everyone will look at the ST and say, "oh look, another fiesta commuter drone with no taste"

>Feel free to take a tissue from the box

Yes, in a lot of cases you're right. FWD is less "fun". but you don't fucking drift down the streets don't even try to lie about that. So what you rather have is the ST, that doesn't fucking understeer because it's Ford of EUROPE. It's a good fucking machine. It will beat the 370z in each and every single way relevant.

I've own several hothatch before so I would choose 370z.

I built a PC and left it at stock clock and also bought a car and left it unmodified lmao

Consumer reports says it's got shit reliability, though buying new with a warranty is always good, with used you're kinda SOL

the only issue I hear about with the Fiesta is the automatic transmission. which the ST doesn't even have

Consumer reports doesn't differentiate between the base Fiesta with DCT trans issues and the Fiesta ST with the Getrag 6mt. The FiST is quite reliable, even when modded and tuned.

Oh, that's good to hear. One less downside to the fist I guess. Still pretty ugly though

Oh god yeah, thing is completely hideous. Both of the STs are. I don't buy my cars for looks, I go for power-to-weight, stock handling, and power-to-price. Looks never factor in because I'll be inside the car lol.