These speed bumps are killing me

15,000 miles and i had no issues with suspension. 15,000. Ive been living at these new apartments for 1000 and the drivers side started making a groaning noise when im turning while the car is cold. I know its either a wheel bearing or a tie rod because the wheel has side to side play now but hooo this gets me angry. I know its the speed bumps because theyre like 6 inches tall, theres like 100 of them, and the same shit is happening to my mom's car now after driving in and out.
Why is it legal to damage other people's vehicles? Its not like its making people not speed they just accelerate in between bumps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_iwUTXqTqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>living in an apartment complex

just remove them one by one, one week at a time

is it like a metallic scraping noise when you just start rolling? Mine does that and it is just the brake rotors shaving off the layer of rust it gathered over night

We have police that live nearby but one day im sure ill get pushed far enough to start

>parent doesn't own a house
>would rather die than live in this state forever so no reason to try to get my own
What is a college student to do

No i just replaced rotors last week. Its like a really loud groaning that happens when i turn on a cold engine whether im moving slow or at idle

Sue the apartments for damage

transfer?

>Nails hammered into asphalt
Use a floor jack to make it effortless.

>Parents don't own a house
>have a kid in college
How does your family function?

I had this shit complex that tried pulling this shit.

>Be perfectly fine apartment complex, no one ever zoomed in but a 5mph speed limit is retarded right? So people generally cruise in at 10 - 15
>Old people with NOTHING better to do get board to approve speed bumps.
>Gets annoying quick because one of my cars is too low to get out with potentially damaging it.
>Board basically just sucks dick of old people
>Buddy comes over with shitty pickup and what is basically a ghetto rigged Skidster Metal Plow on the front
>Spend a couple minutes just ramming the supid things until they are all fucked up, one is lying on the curb
Problem was solved for like a week.

Also just find a new apartment but make it VOCAL on all avenues of social media and to the administration, AND board of directors WHY you are leaving.

You might even have a case with local courts if you know a lawyer, it wont be worth your time if you have to buy one though. You cant sue for damages, but you can sue for negligence and demand they be removed.

OR you could try and get a city ordinance to define speed bumps legally for public access areas. IE the city votes they can only be so tall, so wide, etc. Or you could have the city back a ban in place of allowing speed tables. This is a great option if you are in your 30s and have a bit of an idea how government works. Make sure in your draft you make an exception for EXTREME cases in government use.

Using some gasoline and matches would be more effortless if they are plastic.

That's not the road, that's your fat ass.

thats the mildest dutch speedbump ever, we have way to many of the fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=h_iwUTXqTqM

It will fuck up its suspensions if do it often.

deals with them better than my shitbox
i take those at

I love speed bumps.
They are like everywhere in my country and it effectively killed off Stance faggotry.
And if I want some rally action, I just have to speed up.

What are you saying, owning a house is more important than enabling your kid to go college?

I've started going a longer way to work just to avoid these fucking shits. I had to go through about a mile of them

Did a stance kid steal your bitch or something dude?

>mfw i scrape on the speed dips and speed bumps around here

>mfw i scrape in lots of intersections too

>mfw stock chevy sonic

>work gets sick of kids coming in and flying up and down the long and narrow car park at night
>installs these fuckers
>everybody who works there suffers
>kids just make use of their free new slalom course

great job guys

> Work parking lot is very long and thin
> Wide enough for a car to drive each direction
> Parking spots on both sides
> No room to walk behind vehicles
> Park, walk in front of all the cars towards the building
> Company puts speed bumps all through the center
> The bumps are lower near the edges where the parking spaces are
> Now everyone driving through buzzes right past the parked cars instead of holding center
> That's where you need to be walking

It's so much worse now

Go over them slowly

Tbh mild speedbumps are the worst, the steep ones you just kinda bounce off, some of the mild ones will gently compress the front just right for you to scrape the oil pan on them.