Overflow Motor Oil

Guys, I think i overflowed the oil on my car. I drove it 2 miles and installed chugging and it idles at 500rpm. What should I do? And what should I not do? Please help

QTDDTOT

what do you mean you overflowed?

overfill you mean?

in that case why dont you like, fucking drain some out into a container until the oil reaches the dipstick mark in the middle

dont drive it

No like I have work right now and I just called my boss

actually, im retarded.

you can't do that if you dont want to make a huge fucking mess putting the plug back in, and you probably shouldnt.

drain the oil and start over

Did you add oil recently? If so, drain some out and go about your day.

If not, you potentially have a lulzy problem like a very blown out head gasket with potential major engine damage.

Alright, I called my boss to come later. Gotta use a lyft to get a jack from my other car, gonna spill some oil right on this street, feels bad

dont spill oil on the street, what the fuck

i hope you realize the huge fucking mess you're about to make, especially putting that goddamn drainplug back in. get something to drain it on top of you nigger

>the average Veeky Forums user
Cringed.

My bro isn't picking up, I hope he comes back with a pan. Probably not fuck

Dude it's not that hard. Just unscrew it slowly until oil starts coming out and jam and screw it back in before too much comes out. Yes it's a huge mess but it's entirely doable.

OP should bring some extra oil as well in case he lets out half the pan before he gets on top of it. And lots of cleaning supplies for his forearm and possibly more that will be covered in oil.

Just do it on the shoulder like a good citizen. Don't be a nigger and put it down a storm drain or something.

My bro is gonna drain it out and he's changed the oil a good amount of times. We were kinda high and rushing for work and he kinda just put a ton of oil in. Hopefully he gets a pan, still not picking up. And I have like 2 more quarts of oil.

I guess I gotta bring the car to the shop now because his maintenance schedule isn't too great.

Maybe maybe not. If the only problem is that a whole bunch of oil got sloshed or sucked up where it's not supposed to be then it should drain and burn out by the time the car comes up to temperature even if it runs like shit until then. Did it smoke or smell like burnt oil at all?

If it still runs like hell after you get back from work then yeah drive it to a shop and get it checked out before whatever's wrong gets worse.

Bro came back with no oil pan, sorry guys lol

Kill your erself

OIL THE DIRT NOT THE ROAD

I got the oil pan and we drained out the oil. A spark plug wire cap popped out, trying to get it back in. Any tips? Just plugged it back in.

Start the car and tell us how much better it runs on all 4 cylinders. But first check to make sure there's oil in it.

The car runs better now, think the oil just popped everything out including the dipstick. I love Toyotas now. Gonna do a proper change now.

There's no way it popped the spark plug wire out (and out of the two retaining clips, unless you did that while manhandling it high).

Gonna do the oil change at a shop tomorrow, I put in 2 quarts, should I put 2 more quarts in or just one? Safety precautions.

I'll put 2 more, websites say 4 3/4 quarts for this engine, doesn't seem right.

Nvm its 3.6 quarts, just bought 1 quart. Fuck this change your own oil meme.

this: I forgot to put the drain plug back on my truck and dumped 5 quarts of oil down the filler tube. The stain has been on my driveway for months now

>5 quarts of oil down the filler tube