Car Thieves

So the "brothers" are out doing dirty work again, there have been 3 car thefts this very NIGHT in my neighborhood. My car is driveway parked for reasons.

What are some ways to prevent and deter criminal scum from tampering or stealing cars? Besides the basics (lock doors, keys somewhere else, own a standard trans) what can you do to combat thieving redguards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khLRjyJ_Ymo
youtube.com/watch?v=bMtqRir7dco&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
cbsnews.com/news/montana-man-charged-with-shooting-teen-in-his-garage/
youtube.com/watch?v=7U4ZYOBzEEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hidden starter kill switch
>hidden ignition kill switch
>hidden battery cutoff switch
>car pager alarm
>secondary battery wired to alarm
>gps tracking

You covered the basic ones already.

There's no way to prevent a criminal scum from tampering or stealing cars besides you standing there all night long watching it. You can set up a camera can try to catch their faces. Otherwise cops will dismiss the video since you can't identify the scum.

Pure evil?

Remote internal cabin combustion trap.

Burn them alive.

Alternatively, get a quick release steering wheel and take the steering wheel with you every time.

Also take it to a shop so you always have 2 layer ignition so its never as simple as just hotwiring a car.

That's generally speaking illegal if OP is in the United States. You can be arrested for booby-trapping your own property and sued if it kills/hurts someone.

Remote alarm/GPS tracking/kill switch/hidden battery disconnect is perfectly legal though.

Just install a hidden kill switch.

Or if you want to be fully protected, get a gps activated kill switch which you can locate the car and remotely shut it down via satellite. Lots of car rentals and predatory loan dealers install them in their cars.

>make one fairly obvious kill switch
>like under the seat or under the steering wheel
>this one activates the alarm lmao
>make another legit kill switch in a spot that no one would ever guess to look
>like the car wont start unless the vent is set to demist and the fan is set to 3

>install custom ECU
>ECU allows for retarded combo to start up car
>also car is manuel
Wanna step it up? do like the rest and have hidden switches. Something like a hidden switch to activate the starting motor or something that disables the battery or just remove the sparkplugs once you are done driving and keep them with you. Although there are several reasons why that last one isn't a good idea.

Laughed hard
I would do this but my car is pleb tier to the average person

Buy one of those lights that turn on when motion is detected and place it in the driveway, then rig it so if the light stays on for more than 10 secs a loud ass alarm starts beeping, that is more than enough deterrent.

"well your honor, there was an issue with the fuel pump gasket i was going to get fixed in a few days, when they hotwired the car and sparked the wires it must have lit off the vapor"

"well your honor, i had just bought 50 cans of raid because there was a sale, the thieves must have fallen on them and made them all set off at once"

better yet, make the obvious switch lock the doors and activate taser leads that are attached to the door handles

even better yet make the first switch start the car, lock the doors then turn a valve that sends exhaust gas into the cabin

whoops heres your intended (you)

Shoot them. With guns. Repeat as needed.

Or a whoopee cushion under the driver's seat, I guess.

Remove the starter and fuel pump fuses

. Ain't tat some shit nigger dies to Ur boobytrap while trying to steal Ur car then u get imprisoned for it muh """""""""freedoms"""""""""

As a fellow /k/ommando, I endorse this plan.
Combine this with , , and (quick release steering wheel)

Get em running and if they don't run then shoot them.
Hopefully you don't damage your car.

simple way is security light. comes on when movement can go off if sensor mounted to low and small animal walks past. but if you car is parked under the light security light comes on. theif will keep walking. if you have a garage: use it.

old saying if they want your car bad enough they will take it.

If you have a manny tranny then park the car with back facing toward a wall, and keep it in gear and with handbrake engaged. You can also use a lock for the transmission.

leave job applications on the dashboard
they'll leave quicker then their dads did

youtube.com/watch?v=khLRjyJ_Ymo

leave a note saying "give it back jamal."

I was thinking run copper thread in the seat that is powered by one of the spark plugs. If they get the car started they won't want to go far

What if it malfunctions and fucks you up?

This
>Live in Texas
>Gun down car thieves in street

Car thieves like pleb tier cars. They can sell it to chop shops who then use it for parts. Old Civics are like common currency to these guys.

they can't sue him if they're dead

youtube.com/watch?v=bMtqRir7dco&pbjreload=10

Get one of these

calm down adolf

I need it

>>make one fairly obvious kill switch
>>like under the seat or under the steering wheel
>>this one activates the alarm lmao
I like that idea

>tfw no ford bronco to protect from multiple melanin americans

youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU

Here you go OP, problem solved

?
You don't think La Raza will take that shit quick?

at what age were you diagnosed with autism? just curious

leave a note/sticker on the window saying:
say hi to the camera

most pleb tier thieves will be scared enough to try when you remind them of the risk of being caught

but this is true in america
my neighbor had a second gen mustang and always left the keys in the ignition. never go stolen over the 6 months i lived there, but I also never saw it run properly so that might have also had something to do with it

swap the fuel pump fuse for a blown one when you park the car for the night. That way the car will start and after it uses the small amount of fuel in the lines it will die. The thief will then freak out and abandon it, most likely right down the road from your house.

This will deter most thieves, short of towing the car away or if they happened to bring a bunch of spare fuses and have the time to mess with the fuse box

why not just pull a different fuse then which would completely immobilize the car?

Just shoot them. What the fuck kind of question is this

>sleep in your car under a blanket
>with a gun
>when you hear a noise pop out from under the blanket with a gun
>crims take off and never come back to your neighborhood because crazy people live there

>Guys steals car
>Gives it to his grandma to drive to church
>You go to jail for burning an innocent old woman to death

Hmmmmmm

That'll teach car thieves to have grandmas.

OP here again. Yet more car theivery has been posted on our neighborhood watch page. This shit is rediculous. Police told the family "it's youths from [Local City]" aka niggers for sure.

I might just pull a Zimmerman. Fuck these assholes.

Here's a fun way to fight crime OP:

>leave door unlocked
>and window cracked
>hide in bushes
>wait for niggas to get in your vehicle
>approach from the darkness
>with your drum-fed Glock 18C drawn
>and pump their nigger head full of lead

The neighbours will love you.

are you retarded or just pretending?

an asian guy did that with his garage door and got thrown in jail

Shooting a garage door for no reason is just reckless, the bullets could ricochet and hit some kid.

I'm talking about actually defending your property. Try not to be so ridiculous when we're having a serious conversation about community safety.

>label it "KILL SWITCH"
>actually wired to horns
>real kill switch is a different OEM switch like wiper defrost or fog lights
Brb doing this lmao

>US Army Airborne soldier about to fire artillery cannon against German mechanized troops in Mercedes in France, July 1944 - colorized

jej, I didn't notice it the first time I watched the video but then someone pointed out that he's waving around a loaded gun with the hammer cocked and his finger on the trigger

here you go retard
read
>cbsnews.com/news/montana-man-charged-with-shooting-teen-in-his-garage/

>>cbsnews.com/news/montana-man-charged-with-shooting-teen-in-his-garage/

> He said he did not see anyone in the darkened garage and did not communicate with anyone before sweeping the garage with four shotgun blasts.

>sweeping the garage with four shotgun blasts

lmfao, and it was some faggy kraut exchange student too

That being said, he wasn't white. I'm white, and I expect you to be white too. Even half-whites like Zimmerman get away with blasting dindus, no one gives a shit man.

Rev up those Glocks.

>don't own a CRX (or any 80s or 90s Honda)
>hidden cut off switch
>one of those bars that go over the steering wheel so you can't turn it
>park it in garage if you have one

My geriatric neighbor leaves the keys in his (obviously automatic) Cadillac everyday and it's never been stolen either.

I like the way you think
youtube.com/watch?v=7U4ZYOBzEEs

Cut the breaks.

All the replies ins this thread are ridiculous.

Just get a Wheel Boot lock, the kind that "Parking Enforcement" uses.

There's cheap ones for like $75 on Amazon
Or a "Police Grade" one for $300

If the wheel don't move they can't steal the car.

So could a kill or cutoff switch be any button? Like could I make the #6 radio preset button my cutoff?

>What are some ways to prevent and deter criminal scum from tampering or stealing cars?

Car alarm.
Active block watch neighborhood.
Publicized prosecutions of criminals causes criminals to seek less vigilant areas.
Homeowner association neighborhood is best.

>Level 50 lockpicking nignog comes by
>Takes boot off car
>Opens car
>Stick boot in the trunk
>Now has new car with security measures, because he hates it when people steal the stuff he stole.

>Cut the brakes

Better yet;
>Build electronic valves in brakelines
>Open when off, in case of failure
>When alarm is on, valves are shut

>Nignog comes by
>Jacks car
>Speeding, of course
>At some point needs to make a turn, still speeding
>Hits brakes
>Feels brakepedal, stiff as it should be
>Brakes actually don't work
>Nignog crashes into wall

I always park my shitbox in front of my nicer car on the driveway.

>>Level 50 lockpicking nignog comes by
>>Takes boot off car
>>Opens car
>>Stick boot in the trunk
>>Now has new car with security measures, because he hates it when people steal the stuff he stole.

pls... as if a nignog would be smart enough to know how to pick a lock.

He might try and hit it with a rock, maybe a hammer if he's stolen one from a worksite, but a lockpick?

as if.

I laugh.

>as if a thief would be smart enough
They don't need to be smart. Only clever or wise enough. Cleverness, wisdom, and smart (IQ wise) are separate things.

I sleep better at night knowing that a luxury SUV is regularly parked next to my shitbox.

Airbag giggleswitch that deploys the airbags if you don't disable it with a hidden button.

Oh shit I got an idea.
Step 1: Obtain single hella supertone or comparable instrument
Step 2: Place inside of headrest
Step 3: Hidden killswitch, otherwise it activates when the car is turned on
Step 4: WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEAD WHORE I'M A CAR THIEF

Also sneaky flashing light aimed at eyes so they couldn't see if they tried driving away.
I guess they could cover it, but the hearing damage would probably be enough of a deterrent on its own.

>living in a nigger infested shithole

>niggers and homeless take the bus to the suburbs to steal/pee on things
>get back on the bus with their loot
>suburb crime rate increases

The US in general is a nigger infested shithole. Still better than living in Yuropistan or Cucknadia.
I'd rather live in Georgia with a bunch of niggers and the guns to shoot them if they get out of line than somewhere where I can't shoot them if they try and rape my car, shoot my wife, and steal my dog.

>Implying they wont steal your Shitbox first

sorry to pop your sense of security but you really don't know how that works do you?

Yeah, and? It's the reason why malls went to shit, niggers fuck everything up, we already know this
You might as well get the fuck out of there and come home to God's country, user

nigger i aint moving to Israel

>implying desert shithole inhabited by slav jews and sephardi is actually God's country

disconnect the battery

>Israel
>God's country

Good goyim, now tell me about the six gorillion

The number is obviously embellished. By Nazi-apologists. Up to 22 million jews were actually killed. Patton was antisemetic and ran a huge cover up operation and then killed himself via assassination to get rid of the evidence.

>22 million
Last count I heard was 125 million
Apparently they were shoving them in by the dozens into the hottest furnaces ever made

A fucking gun.

better: install a racing-style electrical disconnect with a removable key, that way even if they do discover your trick they cannot just put it back together or jump the connection.

get a manual swap

I hope you realize it was 125 million at Auschwitz alone

Yeah it's completely fucked. Wouldn't want those thieves getting hurt though otherwise they might actually learn a valuable lesson about stealing shit.

my great grandfathers cousin personally killed more than 60 million in Auschwitz

its electricals. not pixie rocket magic science. you make or break a connection on a wiring diagram, and then do the dirty to the thing that exists in reality. just look it up dood

HAH. you would create a nuisance for yourself just starting your car

this is implying car is new enough to have tons of electronicals. nig op is not rich enough to have that, hes stuck with a shitty miata

Nobody breaks into cars anymore, these days car thieves that arn't some stupid kid just use a private tow-truck so they don't damage the merch and just replace the starter/locks afterwards. Much more cost effective.

Best way to prevent your whip from being stolen is by having something not worth stealing.

>bumper sticker "WARNING! THIS VEHICLE WILL EXPLODE IF STOLEN!"
>lol whatever fuckin crackas muffginbixnood
>*loads up truck and drives away*
>pssh fuckin dumb ass cra-
>*KABOOOOOM!!!!!*

>kills some fucking mulatto shitstain who wasnt raised with proper values
nothing of value

Cover it in religious and trump stickers. No one's gonna dare steal that

>Nobody breaks into cars anymore
Yes they do. Over here, they slash the top of the passenger dash to reveal the pocket with the airbag and then unbolt it. Easy money. And they jam in that short cheap crowbar sold for $1 at the dollar store into the trim work to get the trim airbags. The front and rear passenger seats have that soft side material that slashes open to reveal the pop out airbags. Those all sell and can be removed very quickly.

>So the "brothers" are out doing dirty work again, there have been 3 car thefts this very NIGHT in my neighborhood.
3 in one night sounds like they break the window to get in an release the parking brake. Then tow the car away on a tow dolly hooked to a truck. Once they get a short distance away to a safe spot, they pop open the hood and trunk to disconnect the two batteries to kill the GPS tracking and alarm. Now the car is safe to drive to the chop shop area. It's a lucrative business supplying parts to the body shop market.