I'm super fucking bored

I'm super fucking bored.
Let's come up with different departments of Wat Racing.

>WAT Towing and Rescue: the offroad division
>WAT Sandblasting and Paint Removal: the Trophy truck team
>WAT Small Arms Initiative - they modify steering columns for people with small arms

Delving into boat racing with the "WAT Water Salvage and Retrieval Unit", but they're still working on figuring out the Archimedes Principle.
Chopped off roof from a van that had the doors welded shut

>WAT Aerodynamic Development - land speed record and salt-flat racing teams
>WAT Aerospace Development - builds ramps for the aforementioned land-speed record team.

>WAT motorsports
>soccer with an engine block

>Rocket league irl with AE86's beat to shit
>Super Eurobeat remixed with that buzzy horn thing playing the whole time

>special DLC car: 3k civic

>WAT Safety Institute: retrofits daily drivers with five-point harnesses and roll cages, and race cars with shoulder belts and airbags

kek
i'd love to see racing series with airbags, every fender bender at a tight corner would cause 1/4 of the drivers to get airbagged in the face

WAT Shipping & Delivery Services:
>implying it won't get there on time

Also, anyone have that old edit with the logo all smashed up and broken for WAT Crash Testing?

WAT Nautical Development: for those who drive land barges

[spoiler]shamelessly stolen from that one dude on /osg/ who made stickers of that[/spoiler]

Used to, but that was many hard drives ago.

>implying he didn't also steal it

>WAT Aerospace Development - builds ramps for the aforementioned land-speed record team.
10/10

>WAT Interior design - they retrofit every dashboard with 80s digital dashboards, all seats are made of jean

Semi related

WAT party cruise lines:
a 1980s E-series parked on blocks on a party barge. No two body panels will match and somebody sprayed "free candy" across the back. The rear axle will have 9001 wheel spacers in order to get the rims outside the boat. The rims will be from a tractor and junkyard steelies will be booger welded in as center sections with the right bolt pattern. Well run 6ft ag-tires as paddle-wheels.

>WAT Defoliant and Wildlife Removal Service" - Rally team driving a Saab 9-5

WAT Air Quality Control: patented the first Black Ice™-scented cabin air filter. Also patented a system to install the patented Black Ice™-scented cabin air filters in cars that don't have cabin air filters.

>WAT Advanced Dehydration Deterrent Division - currently the most highly paid division of WAT Racing Development, the team of the best community-college-educated engineering students that money could buy, hard at work making the world's most advanced cupholders.

>WAT Advanced Part Attachments - designs special parts that can only be removed by tools made by WAT Advanced Part Removal
>WAT Advanced Part Removal - designs special tools that can only remove parts made by WAT Advanced Part Attachments

>WAT Advanced Part Wholesale Retailers: sells both special parts and special tools on the cheap, but they're all somehow even chinkier copies of the already-shitty WAT brand parts
>at least they come with a free shitty flashlight or voltmeter that they somehow never run out of the supply of

Uses Subaru Brats with an ls1 and a bed extender.

Project for development of tires that emit the smell of black ice when doing burnouts having some success.
Small snag, test driver tends not to be able to deal and rams into things.

>WAT Film Studios: trying to remake bullitt but harvey weinstein won't sleep with any of us

>WAT Security Team consists of P71s that show up going 60 mph over a curb. The drivers usually wear glasses, khaki pants and black shirts.

Equipment consists of phones with cracked screens people sent back in, but the Shipping and Delivery department tactically acquired.
They're duct taped to fucking everything

>WAT Frosted Division - Drives around doing hektik skidz while carrying drugs.

Don't forget they're also in charge of Bench Development.
They produce the most advanced park benches for use in other divisions.

>WAT Social Security Team: not to be confused with the Security Team, the SST consists of Grand Marquis that show up going 60mph over a curb. The drivers exclusively wear socks with sandals and complain about newfangled touch-screen infotainment systems, gas prices, driver visibility, and minorities.

>ʇuǝɯdolǝʌǝp ƃuiɔɐɹ ┴∀M: Australian division.

Also not to be confused with Wat Crowd Dispersal Team, which do the same thing, except with mustangs.

Your budget. 100 dollars.

>WAT Cultural Enrichment Program - Visits both rural and urban areas to teach the locals about the wonders of "Super Eurobeat". Once again, the AE85 from the WAT Food Service is put into action.

>WAT-Simple Mods Team: equipping 3k civics with a few simple mods to smoke the fuck out of the competition

WAT DBT division:
>tfw still no Grom

WAT dispatch services: they tell the recovery division where to go
>the maps still haven’t been updated and any information we have on member location is 10 months old

WAT BlueBook services: the guide we use is 10 years out of date.

WAT Chinese Utilization Management
we buy chinese kids off the human trafficking market, then gumtape their hands to g27s and make them autistic sim racing savants, then use them to win prize money in simdad race leagues

WAT Tuning Workshop
"Make your engine faster"
ps. Blown up or Rust faster are not garanteed

With several subdivisions
WAT Division of Noise Enhancement - finding the perfect sound to render you deaf

WAT Division of Tactical Road Maneuvers - Squids on peter liters developing the best thrown weapons, and increasing glove armour.

For drag racing. In reverse.
>front wheels are now facing rearwards, giving best traction
>Install a 13B
>13B starts screaming, hitting 10k RPM
>still going in full reverse, the crowd is struck silent by the sight of 3k civic pulling ahead of a twin turbo'd Corvette
>20k RPM, apex seals are starting to disintegrate
>30k RPM, seals are gone, black smoke billows from the exhaust to create a tactical smokescreen, forcing the opponents to slow down
>35k RPM and the triangles have finally had it - the engine grenades, propelling the civic over the line with simple momentum
>explosion also deploys the parachute, which catches on fire and bathes the spectators in red hot apex seal fragments
>rinse and repeat until the EPA steps in

What does WAT mean ?

White Autistic Teenagers

newfag
>WAT Automotive Technologies

but what does WAT means

yes

Nigga......
Recursive acronym
Go learn ya something, would ya

WAT Armored Division

Armored wartime surplus bought from shitty Baltic states with anime stickers

So Girls und Panzer
I get it, but not as creative as it could be.

Armored Division - W123 chassis welded on top of another. Sheet metal that wouldn't actually stop anything just tac welded all over it. Hole cut into roof where we mount some random smg we stole from /k/. Someone spray paints "BULLETPROOF" on the side, in an attempt to deter people who would shoot at it. Then some shitty home stereo system rigged up and mounted to frighten the enemy.

*Frighten with the ear shattering loudness we play the SEB at.

it means WAT Automotive Technologies

wat racing mobile logistics center

WET racing developement (boat racing)

WAT Postal Services

>builds ramps for the aforementioned land-speed record team.
amazing

I have this sticker on my car and came to post this, was not disappointed.

WAT Sticker Development

Currently working on a way to apply forced induction to stickers for +10hp per slap.

WAT High Displacement Division - developing more arguments that try to prove the superiority of 125cc bikes to all others.

WAT Lawn Care
Honda HRX with a few simple mods pushing 348 hp to the front wheels

Minus the high, just make it WAT Displacement Division.

WAT Parks and Playgrounds Division - Bunch of supermottos terrorizing children and their parents.

>WAT Parks and Recreation Division- Give us all the Black Ice you have.

Hopped in my friends FRS today cause I wanted a little fun and he lets me borrow it sometimes.
He doesn't go to Veeky Forums in any sense.
Cars been sitting in the sun all day, turns out he uses black ice. I was so surprised, I almost couldn't deal.

Black Ice has unfortunately spread to the mouth-breathing, clickbait-typing 'car community' as a whole.

Luckily he's not that type of guy.
Honestly he only bought the FRS cause I told him to.
Kinda get the feeling he has the black ice because of me too, I put up a fresh one in my truck every other day.

But what does WAT stand for?

We stand for doing hektik skidz uleh!

WAT Automotive Technologies

>go to Wikipedia
>WAT Automotive Technologies is an example
I wasn't expecting that.

>exhaust fumes are gaseous Agent Orange

Holy shit....
I didn't know this.

I have dis on my land barge

WATDBT Subdivision SDPU: Skid Demon Prevention Unit
>currently experimenting with tires made of the same stuff as pic related

WATDBT IDCU: Identity Concealment Unit
>makes T-HYP™ (Pronounced “Tee Hype, Tape for Hiding Your Plate) whilst hooning, and half-face masks
>T-HYP™ Is literally just black duct tape pre-torn into strips

we an organization now boys

WAT Financial Services: 0%APR but requires you to sign your kneecaps over as collateral

Holy crap I remember these from school. What are they called???

>sticks to things
>looks like a hand
hmmm i wonder what it could be named

Nissan GT-R

fucking right? how hard could it be to know the name of hand-looky thing-stickers. fuckin newfags.

GF has this on her GMQ, as well as one that says “Rad old dude”. She shaved part of the emblem so it says GrandMa.