Growing up

What the fuck happened.

I've always lusted for japanese sportscars in the line of Skyline, RX7 and Supra's.
But at the moment, this car. A Mondeo MK4 wagon, is the car I get the biggest boner from.

Did I grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2a2JerrjOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you have some other influence that's turning you into a cuck.

I'm an autocuck and always had a hard on for wagons since before I got my license.

It's all about their rugged practicality for pretty much anything. Fucked up at a party? Chuck the rear seats down and sleep easy with the sleeping bag in your trunk till you sober up. Go camping without a tent, etc. The possibilities are endless.

You're already low japshit loving test has dropped even further. Time to start lifting, eating right and getting 9 hours sleep a night.

its because you're finally coming to your senses and realising that wagons are the best type of car. the perfect mix of practical and hoon, with a dash of sleeper in there.

>japshit
did the gtr shit on your corvette?

Why most modern wagon always that upswept line at the end of the windows, instead of just following the rest of the bodylines?

I got this thing. Just a few years ago, I never imagined I'd by buying a 4 door CVT hatch. I love it but still sometimes wish I had gotten a mustang instead.

mondeos are godmachines, you're just now starting to realize it

Is it true that the mk IV has supperior handling compared to the model after it?

mkV is essentially a Ford Fusion. A car made by americans for straight roads, so yes

How come the Americans got it so much earlier?

too bad the interior on these looks pretty shitty

Not the trim level I want

Rear impact safety regulations. In a saloon the chassis itself does this job but because an estate is effectively a hatchback it loses some structural rigidity at the back so it needs the higher beltline
Newer hatchbacks do the same.

what's wrong with it?

This.
It's a relatively simple layout, and all the controls you want to access quickly is analog. Like the fan and heater settings, and likewise with the radio controls like stations and volume.

All the touch action is strictly for the car settings and the GPS. The car settings shouldn't really be fiddled with while driving anyway, and a GPS is usually touchscreen anyway.
Plus you still have the controls on the steeringwheel, and it has voice control.

youtu.be/r2a2JerrjOI
It's actually a really nice car for the money.

Post your gtr, m8

no you became a normie.
You care more about getting from point A to B as conveniently and effeciently as possible rather than having as much fun as possible driving.

If I ever fall down to your levels of normie I hope at least to get first gen previa for mad streetcred and midship lyfe

Nothing wrong with a comfy wagon. Most people itt don't have friends or gfs to haul around

Mondeo is a nice car. better than a Passat or 3 Series

exactly the reason I got a 2 seater.
Let them fight for the place.
Let them offer me something for it.
Im tired of free fucking rides.

Mondeo is bigger than a 3-series though, it's more of the size of a 5-series.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
One, you can have more than one car. Two, friendship and family isn't about "fighting" for a place in your shitty ass car. Three, there's a big difference between being a pushover taxi and a friend who's willing to drive everyone in the same car for more fun/ease of parking/memories

the mk4 1.8 tdci(100hp) is anemic as fuck and the stock clutch components for the 5 speed manual are underbuilt though

I would never buy this FWD POS. FWD is for lil hatchbacks not family cars.
Pic related, godly machine.

>I have two cars, a massive crossover that seats 5 and has more space than a minivan in it.
I never touch it outside winter.
>I fucking enjoy driving my 2 seater thats why I got it. I love my friends dearly but they all live city center and i'm the only one with a car and liscence. And I'm also only one with car and liscence at work.

Is is the same 5-speed Ford has been using since forever (MTX-75?)

you can still get a DUI here for that

okay, I really just looked at the wrong trim levels
Ghia or Titanium S/X is very nice
Now I want one too, thanks OP
but only the one with the 2,5l I5 engine with the 6 speed

Aren't they all 6 speed in that model?

Maybe he wants something that isn't old. And by proxy, unreliable.

ENGINE REBUILD = RELIABLE

Nice bait

Everyone fell for it. Except me, so 9/10

So you want him to buy a car, that will be used as a daily driver.
Then you want him to immediately take it apart, so he can rebuild the engine completely?

Can't see how this could be a problem

What are you even on about?

What kind of shit hole do you live in?

How?
It's not like an inch under the end of the side window does anything, at least not when there's nothing else to support it from behind

It doesn't
It's just a stupid design choice

Depends on the state, but typically they'll only give you shit if you "showed intent to drive" i.e. having the keys in the ignition, etc.