Honda Super Cub, which was born in 1958,
As a bike that everyone can enjoy.
As a hard worker, a bike to work.
Connect people and people, loved by many people,
And I'm doing fine with Japan.
Eventually, even when the times change, in the Super Cub,
There are unchanging feelings.
To more and more people,
I want to deliver joy and fun running on a motorbike.
Because I believe it will be a driving force to further energize Japan.
Now let's run.
To a new way.
To the new tomorrow.
To New Japan.
Newly reborn,
Together with Honda Super Cub.
New Cub meets New JAPAN!

Don't they run a slipper clutch?

i wonder if i can pick these up for cheap since the postmen only come by 2 or 3 times a week these days.

That way i can ride on the footpath without being questioned

I don't think you can ride such a little scooter on the expressway.

Fuck route 95

You will probably die driving on I4 in any vehicle

I have a 700cc sportbike and I still never want to ever even touch I4 with it

because I don't have a motorcycle license and because my commute goes into 60mph zones

It's all the danger or a motorcycle without any of the sex appeal.

It's too fucking cold here

its cold and the streets are full of ice

Pic exists

I need to do 110km/h or more regularly.

Also I'm not a postie.

Because there is none.

Winter exists

because i don't see them for sale in burgerland

>explain why you don't daily a honda cub

I would be maimed by a hit and run car driver if I DD it for work commute. It cannot reach highway speeds, so it must go on side roads. However, the side roads are 45MPH and people go 50MPH or more on them so I am already too slow on the only alternative roads. It's therefore genuinely UNUSABLE based upon public road etiquette. Using it is guaranteed to create road raage and someone will deliberately sideswipe me off the road if their passengers don't already throw hot coffee or shoot paintballs at me.

>why you don't daily
To daily this, it means I am using it regularly on the same roads. Pretty soon, all the other car drivers recognize me from seeing me every day slow down their traffic to a crawl. After one month of this, they are pissed they are late to work caused by me. They time their trip to get to work just on time, but I caused them 10 to 20 minutes delay due to the hysteresis effect of traffic jam dynamics.

Being technically legal to drive on the road doesn't make it the right thing to drive on the road.

After two months of causing traffic jams every day, angry people will shoot at me with air guns which can be done anonymously by passengers. I am bleeding now.....

After three months of daily traffic jams, people are really mad at me. They roll up some newspapers around glass bottles and break them. They then pour the glass dust and tiny shards into a small stout triple-bagged paper bag. When passing by me, the passenger pours it out the back window and the wind drifts the glass into me. I am really injured. One of the long triangular glass shards migrates thru my flesh and into my lungs. Its shape causes a tunneling forward effect.

Because Euro mopeds are superior

cant find one.

150cc super postie, what y'all got

Cause german mokicks from the 70s and 80s are the king.

Zuendapp, Hercules, Sachs, Kreidler, Simson

Because my dad wont let me.

I've wanted one for years and i missed out on all the ex postie ones at auction for under $700 with 27,000ks

I already daily a Ruckus.

But I totally would

Im not Arab, Indian, or SE.Asian.

I have to make a trip of 100 miles about 25 times a year.

Autism

Because I still live at home and my parents will disown me if I own a motorcycle

anyone here been a postie or knows a postie?

i need mony and i've only heard bad things about the job

ask Aescyr

whomst?

some faggot we called postie on discord (aus)

Because I don't live in south-east Asia.

Because I like the engine between my legs like God intended and not right under my ass.

Fucking scootcucks

Because I daily this beauty.
Locally produced, German engine, tuned up from 49cc/2,4hk to 70cc/7,5hk. Does 40km/L.

because they're like 8000 dollars where I am and defeats the whole purpose of this thing

Just get a Tomos
Or whatever was the moped/light-scooter of choice in your cunt back in the 80s.

>not respecting the postie bike

I have to commute 50 miles a day in rain, snow, and other adverse weather at speeds over 70 mph.

I have a CT110 (postie bike). I average about 1.7L per 100KM. That's 138 MPG to you Americans. I put a long range tank on it and fill it up once a month. Costs me 15 bucks to fill up.

>euro
Super Cubs are famous for being ridiculously reliable and having cheap parts. Can't say the same for yurotrash.

not for sale in the United States.

>moped
I see no pedals in this thread

>Heh, I would die if I rode one of those things
My largest pet peeve desu

>never been on i4
I would unironically like a bike to run short errands though

Because i’d be even more raped by insurance, and it can’t get up to highway speeds, and I actually use my car to bring people with me places.

I don't have a honda cub

because my daily commute involves a speed limit 70MPH road

What's the best version of the cub that was exported to Burgerland?

>40km/l
lol a ct110 does 200km/l

Is that baby powering the rear with a chain or a rod?

Just get an actual motorcycle you virgin

I would daily one, but the road right outside my house STARTS at 55mph and goes up to 65 shortly thereafter. There's literally no way to live where I do without a proper car or motorcycle.