Why do manufacturers create such boring, empty, and plastic interiors with a very cheap feeling to them?

Why do manufacturers create such boring, empty, and plastic interiors with a very cheap feeling to them?

>inb4 cost reduction

>he's complaining when buying a car in pooland

>why do cheap cars have cheap interiors

>inb4 the actual reason
Sage

Stop living in some third world fuckhole and stop driving euro spec clownboxes... Fucking hell a Cruze looks like a Maybach compared to those depressing fuckboxes.

The 2014 and up dodges are pretty nice.

Because it IS cost reduction you big weenie.

>inb4 cost reduction
You mean in during cost reduction? Because you illustrated it very well. Notice how many parts on those interiors work on both RHD and LHD models? Cutting parts manufacturing, reducing configuration errors in the factory, simplifying the parts supply chain, that's extreme bean counting perfectly pictured right there.

What makes you think that I live in a third world country just because I made a post about these terribly made vehicles?

>posts the interiors of purposefully cheap cars
>why do they look so cheap

What bothers me the most about those interiors is not the sparse plastic wasteland.
It's the instruments being in the middle of the dash rather than in front of the driver where they belong.
Why would you make vital information even the tiniest bit harder to access?

>spare wheel in pax footwell
This however, is fucking genius.
Shame it can only really ever be used on tiny cars that run on dinner plates.

>Why would you make vital information even the tiniest bit harder to access?
So you can reuse the same panel on RHD and LHD versions.

From what I've heard by a friend of mine with a Yaris (has the center instrument cluster thing), you get used to it fairly quick. honestly, it makes more sense to do it this way. If you can't be somewhat aware of where you are in terms of speed without checking your speedometer every 5 seconds you aren't a very competent driver.

>euro spec clownboxes
OP posted a global market Toyota, a North American market Nissan, a global market Nissan and a bunch of pooinloo-spec shitboxes.

They could at least try to make them look a little flashy. I mean, shit man, just LOOK at some of these. It's just one massive wall of grey plastic and a speedometer. I'd rather fucking kill myself than commute in that thing.

Do you know those cars are all sub $8k new?

Did you know that you're a faggot?

>Gauges in the middle
Why the fuck does any car have them there? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

He has a point.

They're there too be as cheap as possible, no expenses NOT spared. What do you want them to do, paint the whole dash blue?

you guys have autism. these cars are 10 year old cheap models. modern cheap cars have better interiors than 2006 BMW's

Post ONE Pro-tip: you can't

what car is on the bottom right?

THIS. I must know. .

That is NOT a good interior.

>spare wheel on passenger side LMAO

>

Bajaj RE60

Thats so its easy to clean the poo out of them

Base model manual Fiesta can be had for 10 grand.
Right now in model year end sales events, you can get a brand new Fiesta for 8 grand, sticker price.

Thanks. I needed to know. Looks fun to drive.

this is in britbongistan where cars are taxed heavily since cars are racist and Islamophobic and it costs a week salary to fuel up a shitbox

American cars dont apply