€161.000

This is getting ridiculous. These are turning into the single most expensive hot hatches on Earth.

rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/PA18/Paris/lots/r0054-1995-lancia-delta-hf-integrale-evoluzione-ii-dealers-collection/620292

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-2-0-turbo-16v-cat-hf-integrale-dealer-s-collection-benzina-rosso-0ca8e962-574e-b31b-e053-e250040add72?cldtidx=1
autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-hf-integrale-evo-gr-a-abarth-benzina-bianco-6fcea744-e3f0-7e73-e053-e350040ab5d6?cldtidx=4
fcaheritage.com/en-uk/classic-services#lancia
nettiauto.com/lancia/delta
autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-s4-gr-b-benzina-verde-65da505d-5ff4-852c-e053-e250040aea92?cldtidx=1
youtube.com/watch?v=g1RFrNT_0U4
youtu.be/1I6xq6IJdiQ?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=rmHC4locGbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-2-0-turbo-16v-cat-hf-integrale-dealer-s-collection-benzina-rosso-0ca8e962-574e-b31b-e053-e250040add72?cldtidx=1

that body just gets my dick rock hard.

With that money you can buy a Group A rally Delta

autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-hf-integrale-evo-gr-a-abarth-benzina-bianco-6fcea744-e3f0-7e73-e053-e350040ab5d6?cldtidx=4

Or, if you're not completely retarded like the guys asking that kind of insane prices (the OP's Delta is a limited series and is somewhat ok asking these kind of prices) you can buy a cheap Delta and have it restored by Lancia/Abarth within their FCA Heritage program.

fcaheritage.com/en-uk/classic-services#lancia

>slower than a Focus RS

shitalian cars not even once

This is not even a bait.

>Slower than a Ferrari F1

How can Ford cucks even recover?

not production
not street legal

As much as i love cars, this is just dumb.
Paying that much money for a '95 Lancia is retarded.

Do what user said, buy a normal one, and get it restored

why is a new car better?

the lancia has history as the best group b rally car out there, you buy the car for the historical and collector value, not for practicality

if you want a hatch, get the ford focus hatchback SEL, you get so much for the money. play dirt rally on your pc

that car looks gay

The price for that dealer collection is high, but anyway, they are steadily rising in prices, that is true, for some years now. Even the previous versions. Even a delta 4wd can reach 20k euros or more. A simple hf turbo can climb to 10k. The evo 1 and evo 2 in good conditions are around 50k.
It's madness. In the first 2000 those cads were selling sways for dirt cheap cause they eat a lot of a gas, people were buying them for spare change to trash them in some faggy illegal street racing competitions. On fucking tarmac.
Because the delta was thought to have "infinite power", when instead until 3500 rpm has zero torque, and only 200hp anway. They are made for dirt and rallies, but fags didn't get it and literally destroyed hundreds of them

Fuck, I've always wanted one of these, but by the time I can afford one, they'll be even more absurd.
Hold me lads.

>ur quattro
>E30 M3
>integrale

All victims of dealers buying them all up and inflating the market value

>needing a car to be street legal to drive it in the streets
The absolute state of americucks

perkele kun oispa rahaa
nettiauto.com/lancia/delta

Any idea what a Delta S4 road car is priced at? Do they cost as much as OP's pic?

Around $400,000

If you didn't buy one 10 years ago you're a fucking idiot.
I'm a fucking idiot too, if that helps.

>tfw you will never own a homologated group road car in your life

forgot the 'b' in group b

Even the Peugeot's are outrageously expensive

Hell, even R5 Turbos are getting way up there.

More like 430-450k euros

so sex

the gauges are /comfy/

>the lancia has history as the best group b rally car
Yeah, no

>owning a frog car
yeah, no

The quotations of the Delta Integrale are pure madness, around 2003 they still can be purchased for like 5-6000€, only limited versions like the Martini replica or Club Italia were pricey and still under 25.000€ even with low mileage.
Now we have some standard Evoluzione or even 16v's that are priced like used Ferrari, and the most retarded thing is that most of them are damaged (pic related, it's the cancer that is killing Deltas).

its so beautiful though.

it makes me so sad that its an italian piece of shit though, and will be unreliable to the point where you probably can't even track it

Holy crap.

I can get a Delta Integrale HF for around $16,000 here in Canada.

>implying it would have been awd if it wasn't for audi

last one i saw for sale was $600,000.

Oh just fuck off with this understeering meme machine

What? No way man

Where abouts?
I’m in Calgary and there’s somebody around where I live who has an Integrale.

The Japanese are racking them up too. And lancia sold them around 220 delta limited edition "la collezione" back in the times if I'm not mistaken

Also, what do you think of the delta hyena by zagato?

jesus christ that is one ugly car

First time I saw it i thought the same, but have a look at the other zagato works and you'll learn to love it

450.000€ for a Abarth classiche restored Group B: autoscout24.it/annunci/lancia-delta-s4-gr-b-benzina-verde-65da505d-5ff4-852c-e053-e250040aea92?cldtidx=1

There's a reason for that, if true.

Spare parts = massive money pit.

This is true even for Italian Deltas in Italy, because spare parts are rare and cost a lot.

>spare parts
If I could grab a beat to shit 250 GTO, I would. Nothing wrong with becoming the "I know what I got" asshole when Italian racing homologation specials are involved.

Holy shit they managed to turn it into a late 90s pontiac.

Its funny and cute. But also badass

Zagato Fulvia coupe 1600 hf

Alfa by zagato

Who is the worst coach builder? And why is it Zagato?

>Alfa Romeo SZ
>ugly

W R O N G

youtube.com/watch?v=g1RFrNT_0U4

>worst
>Zagato

NIGGA YOU WHAT

Oh fuck that's nice.

AYY LMAO

>would drive

Almost all their cars look like molten bars of soap with rectangular lights.

Look at the fucking profile, the lines are a total disaster.
The only good looking car from them posted ITT. TZ3 Also looks good from the front.

>inb4 muh alfa
One of my favorite cars is an Alfetta GTV, GTA is a beautiful looking piece of design and if it never broke down I would be driving a 159 right in this fucking moment.

>beat by a RWD Lancia

>understeering

Not if they were driven properly.

I think you need to watch some proper footage of the things being driven by Rohrl in the 80's

youtu.be/1I6xq6IJdiQ?t=49

Picture unrelated, VW never even tried to compete with the budgets of Lancia etc at that time.

>first awd car in group b
>BTFO by an rwd Lancia
>opponents start using awd cars
>BTFO by every other car
>Audi in denial pumps the engine up to autistic hp figures and shorten the wheel base creating the perfect understeer machine
>Delta S4 (developed only for 75% of its potential) kills everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=rmHC4locGbU

"Modern" rally S4 have been depowered but they're still savage animals.