vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HS Global Games Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7CBt4IsvS9NeXBIINfxWH2ysPRpMnsjffVpSVW4OzlDe6-g/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=UhlSs-se2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=NozGFaAQlKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ruins the rest of the year of the mammoth*

because of the weapon?

>playing standard

I simply cannot decide what deck to play. Do I try giants warrior? Tempo warrior? Miracle rogue? Control mage? High roller priest? Maybe even murloc paladin? I have the dust to make the missing cards I need for one of these decks, but only one

>druid and warrior have never not been tier one

warlock used to be able to say the same. what a shame

>seven one drops in my deck
>hard mulligan for one
>don't get one
>lose the game

>playing aggrocuck

Welcome to the control meta

but Merps is numero uno NA arena player though

>playing jade

shouldn't be playing hunter anyways

I WON MY FIRST GAME AGAINST PRIEST TODAY

HYYYYPE

I am ashamed of how addicted I am to HS. I've been off it for a couple of weeks twice only to come back and buy some more packs. I thought I was gone for good 2 or 3 months ago but then they announced a Lich King expansion and double gold. I was hooked again. I've spent 700 Euro on this game and I don't even play that much anymore but I keep buying packs every now and then. I also spend more time reading about it than actually playing it. How do they do it?

wtf are you playing?

I didn't create a single new deck for any of them though. My constructed netdecks were good enough to clear all of them on my first try. Except for lana'thel because I brought control paladin and all my minions were turned into spells.

Mostly because they're fast. Rexxar comes early and consec for 6 mana isn't that bad, considering corrupted seer isn't a bad arena card. The hero power on the other hand should let you outvalue most decks, and get you convenient answers.

Uther is good because a 5/3 lifesteal weapon is really good. Weapons in general are really good in arena.

Jaina on the other hand has no effect on the board the moment you play her, so you might just get smorc'd. Valeera is even more slow. You're not even summoning a 3/6 when you play it.

Gul'dan can be good if you've drafted a decent amount of demons, but because it requires those demons to actually do something when you play it, it's a bit iffy. The hero power is very strong though. Thrall is potentially strong, but it requires you to have the board, both when you play it and on the turns after. Because you usually won't have cards that synergize with it well (doppels, saronite chain gang, high cost minions with good battlecries in general), most of your evolves end up just giving your minion +1/1. To get proper value out of it, you really need to be able to evolve your almost dead minions, hence why it's not that strong in many cases.

Anduin is situationally useful. Sometimes it can sit in your hand doing nothing because you're the one with +5 attack minions. The hero power can't be used to that great an effect in arena because of no raza. 2 mana deal 2 is ok, but in many cases, actually playing cards gives you better tempo.

Garrosh gives you a good weapon, but your deck will likely not synergize with the hero power. At least it's better than armor up in most cases.

Malfurion is decent overall, but it's not super strong.

Budget murloc pally

any wild players?
quite terrified to see what is going on in there

>he thinks I play standard

It's quite fun

More pirate warriors and locks

Over the past few weeks the /hsg/ tournament administration and I have contacted moderators from r/hearthstone and they have agreed to a gentleman's challenge between our two sites. Both sides will be fielding two teams of 5, one EU and one NA, and compete on two separate weekends in October. Format will be Bo5 Conquest (hoping to change that to Bo3 to save on time) and the mods have even agreed to pin their announcement of the tournament, AND our unique cardban rules.

If you would like to sign up for the /hsg/ Team Draft to potentially represent our 200-man general against the 45,000 strong r/hearthstone, please fill out the form below and contact me on Bnet: AxolotlAndy#1798

Sign-up Form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7CBt4IsvS9NeXBIINfxWH2ysPRpMnsjffVpSVW4OzlDe6-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Removed the trip cos I'm afraid you guys filter tripfags now thanks to Black-Star.

what are the funnest interactions

>play against priest
>they have barnes on turn 4
>lose
>they dont have it
>win

>play against druid
>i have geist on turn 6
>win
>dont have geist on turn 6
>lose

>play against exodia mage
>they have archimage on first half of the deck
>lose

wooow such a fun game and meta

Isn't Wild just infested with Pirate Warriors, Dragon Priests and Secret Paladins?

Would something like this be too slow

sniiiiiiiifffffffff

Also someone's making a trailer. Feel free to throw your two cents in about video editing, cos it'll be playing before the stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhlSs-se2bg

Reno Priests, Druids and a few Pirate Warriors.
Also a few Reno Warlocks and Bloodlust Shamans but way less than priests and druids.
I found Maverick playing some Mill Rogue at rank 100 legend too.

Try playing it and see how wrong you are.

I like making stupid malygos decks

Not really

I filtered you way before black star though.

oh shit, i meant to make it 3 durability

5 mana worse than gain 10 armor
dogshit

DEMOLISHED

>5 mana heal 10 (at most)
Why would anyone play this?

Why do you keep posting this faggot shit?

What if it was cheaper or had "Battlecry: give your character divine shield"

very nice

We're going to get invaded by ledditors now

Even more so than usual I mean

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I still can't decide and I've been thinking about this all week

Crap, he played his Mountain Giant in defense position.

I have the same issue. I have a lot of cards to make a few decent decks, plenty of dust to complete any deck I want, yet I don't feel like commiting to any of those decks. Now all my decks are missing either one or two Legendaries to be fully complete.

Fuck off you stupid faggot, you consort with reddit, speak like reddit, have a username like reddit. I think you know where you need to fuck off to

Where did /our guy/ black-star go? He was easily one of the most competent players in this general.

He got banned and rightfully so.

I am sorry to upset you, user. I genuinely only want to bring fun times to the general.

That's the position I'm stuck in, I really can't make my mind up because they all seem like they'd be fun to play. I don't want to make one and regret it or feel like I'm missing out by not playing one of the others

what the fuck

>nowhere it says if it is best mode or shitstandard
No, thanks.

Don't worry you got him on tilt.

It's Standard because the /hsg/ playerbase has become bored of Wild since our 64-man giant tournament.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4HEad

>friend tells me that he haves the friend quest
>conced a game that i was winning just to get the quest
>find out he is already doing the quest with someone else

Most healing cards require something on top of them to be good. Usually this means a body on top (farseer, mistress, healbot, light rag), but can also be draw and other utility (shield block). Only in very few cases are pure healing cards used. These include forbidden healing (flexibility and being able to heal for 20), greater healing potion (heals for a lot, isn't really that commonly run) and ice barrier (can be fetched by arcanologist or mad scientist, flexible usage). If you want to create a pure healing card that's actually decent, it needs to be flexible or very powerful on its own. Otherwise it's shit.

>tfw gave up on DK hunter and picked up druid

If I'm interested in applying, should I join the discord before or after? I've also never used discord before, so I don't know shit about how anything works.

What did he do?

kys we dont need that cancer here we have enough Brodecucks and Team 5 apologists as it is.

If you would like to apply then join the Discord beforehand and hit Andy up. I'll get you settled.

We've bullied members of Vicious Syndicate out before because of the callous nature of the general. I think you boys will be just fine.

Should I craft Tirion or Edwin?

Tripfagging.

>"friend" tells me that he has the friend quest
>tell him I can do it after a game
>he spectates my game that I started
>it's a slow control v control match
>after the match, queue up for another
>apologize, say I forgot
>finish that game too while he spectates
>finally do the quest with friend
>play jade druid against him while he plays a fundeck

Do you want to play a good class or a mediocre one?

black star shows up every spoiler season and leaves immediately after. not even sure he plays the game

If you've never played Miracle before, DO NOT craft Edwin. This is the worst time to be starting out with that kind of deck, and Edwin isn't really all that necessary in other (noticeably weaker) Rogue archetypes. Tirion is a much more safe craft because Paladin is really decent right now and he fits into any Paladin deck automatically. Arguably the best 8-drop in the game.

holy fuck
this "taunt druid" deck is even worse than jade

yea. dies to the couple of people playing priest though

Remember, millions of people just experienced a once-in-a-lifetime eclipse and you forgot to go out and see it because you were playing Hearthstone!

>everyone is American like me!
How are you NA fags so retarded?

I remember at least 7 different once in a life time ecslipse's that have happened in my lifetime

seems yuropoors will grasp at anything in order to call NA retarded

Reminder you could be locked in a mental institution and your account being assraped by your brother doing CPR on Varian if you dont control your addiction

No, his insult was pretty context relevant.

if you can't see the eclipse then he was not talking to you

well obviously if you're not in NA holding that opinion he wasn't speaking about you, geez.

Which one?

trash vs trash vs y'shaarj

y'shaarj

wtf is happening here

Valeera or no guts.

I don't play arena but it has to be either Valeera to give you more fuel when you both run out of cards or Y'Shaarj just because it's a solid late game card.

shifter

youtube.com/watch?v=NozGFaAQlKo
membeR?

Y'shaarz. He is the best 10 drop minion in arena.

Rate my OC

Sounds broken but I love it.

why wasn't paladin a divine shield quest

>Disconnected from game
>Try reloading
>Stuck in loop of trying to connect

Nice game from a small indie company

OBSESSED

>not grabbing people 4hours before the match start
nigga are you even trying to humiliate them

>Druid is currently the most overrepresented of any class across all metas
>It will take an entire month at the earliest for ANY changes to be made
cross platform was a mistake

lies

guys i've reached the point where even though i only login every 3 days for my quests im still get annoyed by playing hearthstone
what do

>grind incomplete murloc pally without tirion or tarim or protector for 6 hours
>W L W L L L W W L W L W L W L L W W W L L W L
>After 5 hours still rank 9
>Craft 2 protectors and swatch out argent squire for them
>Blast to rank 5 in 40 minutes with only one loss
Fuck, I made the same mistake playing hunter without crafting alley cats. One drops are the most important shit in the game.
You can win without 3200 dust tirion and tarim but without some whacky 80 dust one drops you just can't.

>you cant fatigue jade dru-

Dust and craft shit until you don't have any dust left then uninstall. Leave this while you can.

>casual
kek

post deck