/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

StonedTime
StonedTime

/MILO General/ DAY THREE - DON'T SHORT, THAT'S WHAT SHAPIRO WOULD DO Edition

MiloCoin is now available on Nova Exchange! Link provided here: novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/

Gavin McInnes has covered MiloCoin on his based show: compoundmedia.com/shows/the-gavin-mcinnes-show-315/58c94dad7d76e614d500bc64/

Highlights from the last thread
you know "it's happening" when (((they))) show up to brigade.
MiloCoin bringing people together and about to make a lot of people Chads.

------ Links ------

Official MiloCoin website:
MiloCoin.info

Twitter
Twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

MiloCoin maymay Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

Looking for some nodes? I gotchu senpai!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on ANN thread)

How to buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
novaexchange.com
alcurex.com
MORE SOON - GO VOTE

MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

Why haven't you done your part yet?
yobit.net/en/addcoin/ <--add MiloCoin to Yobit (they have a free option)
twitter.com/YobitExchange <--tweet at them requesting MiloCoin it takes 2 seconds
advantage of that and GET IN THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKD-MVfC9Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&index=5&list=RDMV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k&list=PLHbM0STvOaT8b4j6hs0v76V1nppmZgJnG
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.msg18238874#msg18238874
veekyforums.com/thread/1873336/business

eGremlin
eGremlin

First for .75 a coin

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

G E T C O M F Y B O Y S

Nojokur
Nojokur

nice OP dubs

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

24 Hours change: -27.7%

Uhhh remind me again why this thing will be worth anything at all?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

in
ayyyyy.

Scooping up Milos on nova, watching Heat a day sipping coffee, why can't every day be like this?

This weekend should be maximum comfy for MiloCoin.

King_Martha
King_Martha

It's day 3, don't be a fudcuck

girlDog
girlDog

You may be too new for crypto m8, sorry.

It's been listed 1 day and there's not a lot of supply or volume. The fact that there's like 100 dollars in buy support at 300 sats this early is fairly impressive

farquit
farquit

some very early people bought coins expensively. but when the price is so low, a big change in number isn't always a big change in the actual price. going from 500 sats to 350 sats is hardly devastating. it is going from $0.00162 to $0.00124

w8t4u
w8t4u

Group stream when? I recommend Even Stevens lol

askme
askme

I understand that.

My question was 'why will this be worth anything?' as in what features of Milocoin will make this better than, say, ETH or DASH or something else?

What's the advantage?

likme
likme

What's the likelihood we end up on Yobit? I was just looking at their rules for adding coins and aren't we kinda screwed? It said a max of 20% pre-mine and people were saying we had a much bigger one than that the other day.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Right now, generally crypto is only tracked by tech savvy people, neets and a tiny amount of normies. A crypto with a name and face people know some despise some love, that gets attention, in 2017 a successful coin is usually a big investor backed launch (eth, dash, lysk) or a meme coin of a person. I bought trumpcoins at a tenth of a cent, I liquidated 95% between .40-.50.
I also tripled my money with putin.
And those coins had absolute garbage at launch. rememeber trumpcoins .rocks? jesus..
play the trends, as of now memecoins that trigger, sell

Snarelure
Snarelure

IMO its all about the message/goals/community.

We fucking hate fake news, we hate collectivism, and we want to empower open discourse and civil disobedience.

I can't tell you anything about the features or workings - I'm a working stiff, not from the tech industry, and I'm not part of the MiloCoin team.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

MiloCoin premine is less than 1% of max money, less than 7% of POW distribution. Not sure where people get their numbers. Half of yobit has more premine than milocoin.
I know the devs submitted, and yobit hasn't added ANY coin in 4 days, MiloCoin is probably in the queue

SniperWish
SniperWish

The dev has been saying "yobit is paid for" - whatever that means

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Ok I can appreciate that.

These guys saying it'll become bigger than ETH or BTC seem crazy though. I think it's just too early for me.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

This is a very good point.

This is a memecoin. Memecoins don't have features they're only good for pumping and profits. Not a bad thing, but people who think that this coin will actually have a use are probably mentally retarded.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Oh okay. That actually helps a lot. I have no problem believing idiots on this site were using bad numbers or fucked up their math so if we're below the 20% threshold then it will probably happen.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Nice dubs - got a wallet?

Cheers to this becoming the Memecoin to eclipse all memecoins

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It means they paid the btc to have it listed? ever dealt with yobit...it's a Russian shit show, they take forever, lose tickets, rage at you for asking etc

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Ah - see I have no idea man, I'm here for the ride, the memes and the sweet sweet Milos

Illusionz
Illusionz

MRvd2kHUSaHnPj6LQg6vBveeTUvxiJ3d5d

If singles 69 milos in my wallet.
If dubs 300 Milos in my wallet.
If trips 1k Milos and i take a picture naked for Milo.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Check'me!

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Three times for tips.

Lunatick
Lunatick

I'm only giving you 1k MILO if you write MiloCoin on your dick

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Kek be Praised.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Ok, i will do it as soon as i be able to.

I am going to do it, prepare the 1k for me.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

plz gibs coins daddy
MCnFRNRe6tK4mAfcqY24epFF6W7yMJgq49

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

forgot to include my meme

Bidwell
Bidwell

Timestamped noodz with MiloCoin on your weenis and the 1k is yours

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I am the posting through my cell phone.

hairygrape
hairygrape

The ID stayed the same, good.

Techpill
Techpill

Well I was hoping for something a little more erotic but a deal is a deal

Check your wallet hahahaha you madman

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Posting the best meme from the same dude that made the OP's pic
Also can someone be a darling and help me out? A few milos would do I just don't want to miss the moon

MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

Emberburn
Emberburn

LOL

Firespawn
Firespawn

dogecoin
trumpcoin
All these coins had value because there good memes, nobody cares about milo he was some reatrd shillded by ctr, u idiots r so retarded u need normies to buy the coins , there not going to buy milovoins, u should have pick a better meme like pepecoin or kekcoin

WebTool
WebTool

u should have pick a better meme like pepecoin

I SEE YOU SHILL

THIS THREAD IS FOR M I L O B O Y S

GTFO

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Am about to start a long campaign of tweeting about this coin using the memes you guys have made in these threads. Wish me luck and if you want to give some morale support then please share a few milos :)

MStSDfZrnyp8c7qdgM16oTM7X7GtPTzTw1

RumChicken
RumChicken

received 1k Milo
I was expecting nothing, you mad man really delivered!

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

milo he was some reatrd shillded by ctr
where have you been man?he wasn't shilled by ctr at all. he has been subject to threads on /pol/ for years. he has been touring US campus' for the last 2 year too. he has good name recognition.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Godspeed in your quest on the Twitter front

I bopped your tip jar

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

make this the official logo

milo boys baby

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

MUYHV4SZNKvebQJyxmL1GZdApbdcLicxnU

KEK GRANT ME TRIPS OF TRUTH

AND GIVE POWER TO THE BASED FAGGOT OF OUR DAY

AMEN

Nojokur
Nojokur

Nice dubs

Illusionz
Illusionz

I am at work now, i can take a pretty good pic in about 2 hours, it will be so great you will pay 3k for it, you bet!

2 hours guys, 2 hours.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

He may not grant us what we wish, but he will bestow upon us his divine plan.

Praise him. Guide Milo to our anus

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Thanks man.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

god fucking dammit biz

many such gay

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

May Kek smile upon you sir

Inmate
Inmate

Same, brother.

RavySnake
RavySnake

hey doing some wallpapers to night, oc as always ofc. gimme some milos if you appreciate.
MBKcvK9bGdaNGHGLZLt4JJHbtHs9E3HhvQ

also wtf man

RumChicken
RumChicken

So I've seen these threads for a few days now and it has been grabbing my interest more and more.

Tell me why I should drop 1 BTC on milo and what's the technology behind it that will not make this coin be another shitcoib.

If this post ends in 7 then Kek wills it, I will buy milo without questioning it.

FastChef
FastChef

mfw cuckthereum is sending me to the fucking moon
mfw golem has already given me 200% ROI
mfw fagcoin crashes just like trumpcoin

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

nice gains user, however

mfw milocoin nets me 50 thousand doll hairs

you're fuckin up lad

whereismyname
whereismyname

The penuntimate number is 7, Kek wants you to do that, but not now, wait until tonight.

Supergrass
Supergrass

in for
/MILO B O Y S /
/ourgay/
and $1 a coin (if dubs 1.50)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

dude, bring us to 700 sat and go down as a legend in the milocoin lore

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

wow, nice dubs.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

200%
"moon"

putin did that first day and it had no website

Emberfire
Emberfire

welp. it's settled

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

3 days until bitcoin clears

milo will be 1k sat by then
reeeeeee

Supergrass
Supergrass

So no one gave me any reason to invest. What a waste of time. You kiddos wouldn't persuade a big investor into your shitcoin even if it was in front of you.

Lunatick
Lunatick

WITNESSED AND SCREENCAPPED

Out for a while, back later boys

5mileys
5mileys

Well, the premise of the coin is to support Milo (by giving him a claim to some coins) and support decentralized Journalism. By supporting the coin, we show the world we care about Milo and hate fake news.

askme
askme

if you aren't into it then don't buy it. you either know who milo is and can see the potential because of his large audience of college age people or you don't. don't think because you have 1 BTC to put into it you are some big investor, while a lot of people might be trying to get a few thousand coins, there are people here who already have a few bitcoin in it.

coins like these aren't about tech, they are about adoption. that is the difference. like doge got people into cryptos that weren't interested in bitcoin, milo coin can increase the reach by opening doors for the normies.

Methshot
Methshot

I didn't say I a big investor, but you can't make someone drop a BTC into it then how do you expect wide spread adoption. And I know who Milo is, and I really doubt he will be respected after all the pedophilic attacks he is currently under.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Can anyone post some good music to listen to while browsing this thread and NovaExchange? Feels maximum comfy. Looking for something A E S T H E T I C as the coin

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

also if dubs check em

MCdW4XG2DsGRku8ArV15kh3bAQDuuwsktD

Snarelure
Snarelure

What are the chances that this coin will get noticed by the same people who eventually backed Trumpoin thus sending it to Mars and back? That's what I'm gonna hold long for.

Emberburn
Emberburn

KEKS KINGDOM COME
KEKS WILL BE DONE
DONT BELIEVE THE ETH SHILLS
MILOCOIN HAS ALREADY WON

MW7oe4pUgCGBeaJjhGwVMQRJhATi4mWxE5

SniperGod
SniperGod

it's written in the stars lads

SniperWish
SniperWish

this. not investing because of the terrible branding. the only way this goes mainstream is with a name change

RumChicken
RumChicken

Jesus credit card christ what have you done user

StonedTime
StonedTime

fair enough, i wasn't trying to be snarky or aggressive.
i think those attacks will pass and his reputation will recover and increase. i don't see it being the end of him.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on what happened these last few days with milocoin? Havent been on biz.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

pretty good i'd say. if it gets some decent gains it will be on the radars of people with reserves to make coins get high quickly. that will be some months off though i would imagine. it would also be beneficial for some Milo related events to happen for boosts to coincide with.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Nice dubs (post a wallet and a based bro will give you milocoins)

the big enchilada is that someone dropped an AESTHETIC coin three days ago with the goal to support Milo and decentralized journalism while we're in here having comfy as fuck threads and making gains on novaexchange. Join us and make it the moon.

(not sure how successful it will be but I havent had this much fun in a long time)

girlDog
girlDog

MBKcvK9bGdaNGHGLZLt4JJHbtHs9E3HhvQ

i could really really do anything for some more milocoins

Playboyize
Playboyize

Be creative, i am thinking in doing something so funny and good that people will send me 3k Milo.
My head is overheating thinking about that, but i am sure i am close to some epic win now.
Hold on boys, hold on...

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

it would also be beneficial for some Milo related events to happen for boosts to coincide with.

that's what I was thinking when I decided to buy some. Milo has been a prevalent figure for the alt-right and Trump supporters for quite a time. He had such a strong following that I find it hard to believe that his current exile will be permanent.

It's only a matter of time.

MD6TrKeLYToVHLxW9ZD5iBS86xyo9W6WJC

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Meanwhile send your MILO to this adress
MSm1WhXqcPa4kFKH4U8BaNHecuu29vV76D

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

why not make one with a picture of the Queen on one side and Milo on the other with milo saying "you're not the only Queen with a currency, darling" and the Milo coin logo.
i don't have PS and can't be fucked using the online editors.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Done )^

Supergrass
Supergrass

We may see a cross pump between Milo, Trump and Lepen...maybe Putin. You should be holding coins in at least one other memecoin.

Great thing is, they all help each other. In fact you might want to shill ALL of them, just for a bigger, more widespread message. More hype..

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

"Milo Yiannopoulos wants to ban Muslim group on Glasgow campus ‘to protect LGBT students’"

OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING BUY YOUR MILOCOINS!

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I might drop 500 buckers on this.
But it has been dropping in value since release so I'm still considering waiting for a while

farquit
farquit

The initial offering on the exchange has been grossly over what it is worth so it naturally went down to reasonable prices. Been dipping and gaining for a bit already.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I delayed my uni work for this boys, I did my best hope you enjoy it, i'd love a donation if you would be so kind

MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

But it is a shitcoin.

askme
askme

I'd have to agree, except for Trumpcoin, everyone knows that dead. down 20% today and will be 2-3 cents by months end.
The other coins I could see, but milo should be the bulk of your split.
good analysis

likme
likme

yeah, there were a few enthusiastic buys in the thousands of sats, but it has levelled off. it's not going below 200 sats while the mining period is still happening. if you get the lower half of the 500-300 spread you're doing ok, but you have to realise that we are still in the first few days and the price will never be lower. once it gets above 1 cent for a couple of days, it isn't going back under (random mega dumps excluded)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

i dumped the last of my trumps. made several thousand $, but my love for it has gone.

Emberfire
Emberfire

The price is not "down"...some anons tried to make the market by buying a few coins at really high prices. It almost instantly got volume at its real starting price which was closer to 230 sat. It was listed and received all 250 voted needed in under 6 hours, it's gonna do well. If you insist on speeding it up, tweet at yobit, they overall have the devs money.
Enjoy the comfy period on nova, it won't last

WebTool
WebTool

Nice cash out dude. I did similar during the final pump, but left a few thousand "in case", sold those as well last week, it's done.

I think we are staring at v2 of that here with milo, adjusting for circulation, I feel confident about 15-30 cents, no FOMO

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Whats the current ETA for Yobit? I saw they release new coins every 4 days...today is the 4th day. Is it happening?

FastChef
FastChef

no FOMO
i'm putting that on a sticker beside my computer. i fucked up with the trump pump. finally came to terms with that and i won't the mistake twice.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Depends on them sadly, and they are European pajeets.

But no coin has been listed in 4 days, so it's not as if Milo has been singled out or anything.

Everyone should open a support ticket asking about milocoin :^]

hairygrape
hairygrape

What do you guys think about a side marketing/branding push for "the official cryptocurrency of the lgbt"?

For all his flaws, he really does care about his gays.
You'd have double promotional power.

le first mainstream lgbt coin :^)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

pls gibs me milo coin
1Hc3ffJCQsQprnf3dUHz7ibF7tUdWPdV6p

Emberfire
Emberfire

will write milo coin on dick for 1k
:^)

Evilember
Evilember

wtf i went novaeschange and deposited btc from coinbase but its still hasnt shown up yet? im gonna end myself if someone doesnt help me

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

that is too much of a ringfence to call it that. that isn't the point of it. it is more a coin for liberty and freedom than for gays. making a gay coin cuts off the 97% of the world that aren't gay.

he does care about gays and that is admirable, but i think his message is really freedom and love and shit.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

copy your deposit address into blockexplorer dot com and check if it is there, if it shows your address with the amount and says Unconfirmed, you need to wait. i've transferred bitcoin around this evening. one transfer took 10 minutes, the other is still unconfirmed, 3 hours later.
sometimes you are out of luck, but your money is still safe.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

good point, I was just imagining the press.. abort mission.

I personally love the free speech narrative, I'm fed up as an individual with the fuckin left medal and character assassinations

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

ty sir. another question my milocoin wallet is outofsync how tf do i make it sync

Nojokur
Nojokur

1Hc3ffJCQsQprnf3dUHz7ibF7tUdWPdV6p
pls send milocoin
its not listed on polo or yobit

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Somebody correct me if I get this wrong:

Make a txt file and past this in it:
addnode:45.55.136.31

Change the .txt to .comp

Close the wallet and put the file in the directory C Drive > Users > AppData > Roaming > MiloCoin

Like I said, I could have messed up a step, I'm not home to double check.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Few errors, use page 6 of the ANN, there's is a rundown of how to do addnodes to fix the synching issues

Soft_member
Soft_member

what if im retarded, should i just keep the coins on the exchange?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

It's not hard at all, it's a step by step thing and should only take a minute or two

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I promise it's easy, and you want those stake gainz

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

i tried to save it as a .comp file but notepad doesnt have that option. tried to look for milocoin in roaming, was not there. I think im mentally retarded and will just keep the coins on the exchange and hope the jews dont take it

Emberfire
Emberfire

scroll to the top of this thread, the first post has a link to the bitcointalk announcement, page 6 of that has a step by step rundown with a visuals
the user who tried to help out above made some mistake.. it's .conf and it's addnode=

seriously page 6, ezpz

Flameblow
Flameblow

mfw you actually can't fucking read
mfw eth gave me 1500% ROI
mfw your fagcoins are still garbage

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

ethcuck is so happy with his coin he looks for other threads to go into to FUD.

really made me think.

iluvmen
iluvmen

MUsUtk4Vr6nDbvV3xBUNadUwpF9qBZBGan

wana make this happen? Lets make this happen? k? ek?

RumChicken
RumChicken

I just bought 19k milos, did i fuck up?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I would have waited for 300 sats. Won't matter much in the long run though. welcome aboard user.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Thanks for contributing to the economy, I bought 15k a little bit back.

Spamalot
Spamalot

I'm trying to buy this but CB has a week wait and my tier 3 verification on Kraken has been processing for over a day. How do I get some milos, anons?

girlDog
girlDog

I wonder why everybody has these problems. I was able to get full verification and buy BTC in less than an hour on Coinbase.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Jesus..

Inmate
Inmate

If you bought anywhere above 100 you're retarded

likme
likme

Its .1 btc....

hairygrape
hairygrape

Thinking like that is how you lose.

Methnerd
Methnerd

For a $50 investment, I could cash out at 40k sats for $56,000

How likely is it to get this high fellas?

Snarelure
Snarelure

don't ever get into accounting. for the sake of your fellow man.

SniperWish
SniperWish

40k sats is 4.5 dollars.
$4.5 * the amount of coins I have (11,500)
= 51,750.

I was off by a little because I didn't see how much BTC has gone down.
What's the problem?

WebTool
WebTool

I wouldn't say you "fucked up", but you probably should have got a lot more. Price is going to skyrocket.

.25 here we come

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

your falling for the b8.

.1 btc is nothing to people with jobs. Can't wait to moon with ya brother.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

40k sats is not $4.5 you retard. 40k sats is 0.00040000 * $1115 (BTC price) = $0.45.

TechHater
TechHater

I can buy just fine. I'm fully verified and my limit is $7,500. The coin isn't delivered for a week though, which means it's not transferable even though I own it.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

That's why I just used my debit card. The fee is worth it so you don't have to wait imo senpai.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

they don't use coinmomma

buy 300 usd worth today with just ID

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Thank. That's what I was missing. Fucking week long wait for bank transfer is bullshit

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm not a poorfag, I'm gonna need more than $300 if I'm gonna go balls deep in milocoin, but it's a start.

thanks user

Spamalot
Spamalot

u mean homocoin?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Just heard this one on Novaexchange troll box
"MiloCoin is dumping hard on poloniex"

lol, trying to FUD, by making up a lie that includes milo being listed on poloniex - real smart.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

explorer seems to be down.

Methnerd
Methnerd

troll box
Might as well be called "Veeky Forums shitposting box"

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Is Nova exchange btfo?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

could be ddos or just maintenance.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Must've gotten a virus on one of those trap videos you downloaded.
Nova is up and MiloCoin is flying up

Nojokur
Nojokur

milocoin to the moonman!

massdebater
massdebater

how can I buy with PayPal?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

negative ghost rider

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I just received 0.4 milocoin from mining, but i didn't even mine anything! Is there a miner on the client?

Methshot
Methshot

Yup,its called proof of stake..it's not as big as regular mining but it allows for everyone to get some if they leave their wallet running

Methnerd
Methnerd

Just have your wallet open and have a balance of at least 500 MiloCoins and you'll be bringing in them stake gains.

Evilember
Evilember

Can some fag help me out, i'm new on this

i got 7000ish milos on my novaex, but i don't know how to sync it up, halp

StonedTime
StonedTime

There were so many better things I could've been doing with my time. Hope somebody finds joy from it.

My humble purse:
M8XqcrYdf8T6X2XfiNng8fD4A7tqFSv8xq

Soft_member
Soft_member

that's really fucking good.
got you when I get home f,am

massdebater
massdebater

Finna buy $50 worth of MiloCoin. Do you guys think it's likely to drop back down to 250 sats?

likme
likme

there's almost a full btc support between current price and 250, it's possible but risky

Playboyize
Playboyize

Hard to tell, but it is likely to drop a bit before it goes up, but it is possible that it will only keep climbing.
Buy $51 and give $1 for anons.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

look up the previous milo thread its solved there you need to make a conf file its easy tho

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Page 6 of the ANN thread explains it in detail

Very nice, check your wallet

Nice dubs, post a Milo wallet tho that's not the right kind of addy

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Does it worth 3k Milos?
MKqQXa4gePCgkj1wJiZnM72ubUzE2zNMW6

Snarelure
Snarelure

wat

DeathDog
DeathDog

Bieber just got a creampie.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CREAMPIE PIC JUST GOT CORRUPTED!
NOOOOOO!!!!

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Why does it say the price is 351 sats in the graph but it says the price is 483 sats in the order box?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

y

Nojokur
Nojokur

Incoming Ban

Lunatick
Lunatick

Buy is at the top, sell at the bottom - its a candlestick chart. Not a standard graph :)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

(i prefer incoming Milocoins)
4 da Lulz.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

posting stuff thatll get you banned
doesnt post jailbait

wew

King_Martha
King_Martha

Jailbaits does not generate lulz and milocoins

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Ah, so I have to wait fo the high to drop before I buy then. I thought that it would be the 350 price because that high only shows before the current line. Weird.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

just faps and milocoins

cum2soon
cum2soon

Look at the order book on the left, 400 is the lowest ATM you can buy NOW at. You place a buy order for 350 and hope for the best however

takes2long
takes2long

No you can set whatever price you like, and then when it drops it will automatically make the sale. I already have a buy order at 275 ready for tomorrow

massdebater
massdebater

So you have an open order at 275 and the transaction will complete if it drops that low?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yeah that's how it works. Same if you put in a sell order at higher than the current price; it'll sell if the price goes that high.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Thanks anons.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Decent volume and decent sell support this early.

I'm lovin it

iluvmen
iluvmen

I'll buy .5 btc if I can use my btc on yobit already.

so basically, your move dev

Methnerd
Methnerd

How long does it take for the wallet to sync? Is there anything I have to do to make it sync or do I just boot the program and wait?

Lunatick
Lunatick

not long at all. you need to follow the "addnode" steps on page 6 of the bitcoin talk ANN (link in OP)

farquit
farquit

why do I have to buy bitcoin first? is it a scam??

cum2soon
cum2soon

Does this require any setup? Or is it really as easy as leaving my wallet running with milo in it?

Bidwell
Bidwell

Would it be possible for a kind user to donate a Milo or two? Interested in moving away from being a nocoiner.

MUQsHm6ZdNeU4AjpwDwNoB2wSWH2rnywsb

Is it ok to just leave these on Nova or should I get a wallet as well?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Because Bitcoin is officially the most valuable cryptocurrency and most currencies aren't listed on sites where you can pay for them because there are so many.

It's not a scam, my profits have increased 200% in the last 3.5 weeks because of ETH.

Nojokur
Nojokur

You have to have at least 500 Milo and it will mine automatically.

A coin or two is a waste of time, you need to have a couple thousand if you really wanna see any gains. $50 for about 10k.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

wtf happen to biz ive been gone for 10 days and now this whole board is being spammed by this nazi homo

Lunatick
Lunatick

I did my best with this and didn't get a donation, pls notice me senpais :(

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Fair enough.
Just put an order in for 0.2 Btc of Milos for 280 Satoshi.
Lets see how this goes.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

when you expecting to get that sell user?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

check em senpai

Soft_member
Soft_member

I'm curious how high you guys think this legitimately will go, and when you think it will happen.

idontknow
idontknow

Gut feeling friend.
Leaving it for 12 hours or so, If it sits there I wil just buy a few thousand at market value and see what happens

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Just got off work and ate pizza with beer. Maximum comfy. Hows your night going fellow coin bros?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Been waiting for almost 5 hours on this...halp

WebTool
WebTool

Same, I'm waiting for 275 sats for about $50 worth.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Comfy song #1

welcome home lad

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You sir are a real human bean

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is this coming or going from NOVA?

MiloCoin block chain is running just fine, it may be on their side. Email support

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Coming from nova to my walletm, I just assumed it was due to the large amount but Im starting to be concerned

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

The coins aren't lost, regardless, crypto doesn't work that way, so take a deep breath.

Email support at Nova.

farquit
farquit

I know, just anxious haha

Bidwell
Bidwell

youtube.com/watch?v=oKD-MVfC9Ag
GTFO in here lads
All you can do is comparative analysis. Without trying to FOMO a coin im really excited about, I think it can meet or exceed TrumpCoin peaks. I remember when TC hit 1200 satoshis, everyone was freaking out, MiloCoin is 1/4 the way there, and it's not even on a real exchange. It also got on a radio show, has a better site, etc etc..

It's still very early, both buy and sell walls are thin, but i think 6 months from now we will look at back at these current prices and giggle

1.50 was confirmed earlier by KEK, lets go with that!

idontknow
idontknow

above 10 cents by June. the coin will get great press exposure once the mining period is finished. above 30 cents by the late fall.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

milocoin keeps me under its spell..I don't eat..I don't sleep..

wew

Emberburn
Emberburn

.05 cents to .55.amd errywhere in between, they'll be dumps, pumps, FUDS, highs, low, luls and explosions. enjoy the ride

WebTool
WebTool

Went out for a night of drinking and all I could think about was MiloCoin. Some one send me some vaporwave 80s music I can fall asleep to. Gonna dream about those sweet Milos all night mane.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

What if Milo or Gavin do NOT accept their funds? Or even worse, once they learn about it, they say its a scam.

FastChef
FastChef

What if they don't?

Think positive, there is no reason they would say its a scam. It's technically free money. They have nothing to lose by accepting coins created by fans.

JunkTop
JunkTop

welcome back

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&index=5&list=RDMV_3Dpw-BRY

is that comfy or na?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

In declare this the WEEKEND OF MILO!

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

it is the jobs of the devs to explain it to them properly and elaborate on the messaging system and the potential the messaging system in the mobile wallet has as a way to add value.
there is also the fact that milo likes the narcissistic element of it.
also, it isn't a scam. calling it a scam is something someone who knows nothing about crypto says.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Gavin is already confirmed neutral AT WORST. He allows based user to plug the site and thanked him for the heads up.

Milo is going to cum in his pants about a currency with his face on it.

Let's talk worst case scenario, he puts a message out saying it's a scam. If the volume is high enough, the traders (people who don't reach Veeky Forums) aren't gonna give a fuck.
I suppose if it happened like next week it may be bad, but I think those chances are minute. More than likely he will just ignore it at worst and full on endorse it at best.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Next 3 addresses get there last digit x2. Unless dubs then both digits

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

of course I'm on mobile

JUST

Supergrass
Supergrass

MDvguGM6ManJf518LPuJYaiRRBr6AbEpzJ

More than likely he will just ignore it at worst and full on endorse it at best.
he might ignore it in the short term over the next few months to see how it goes before reacting to it.
he has a friend who was into trumpcoin pizzaparty ben i think it was on twitter.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

MCdW4XG2DsGRku8ArV15kh3bAQDuuwsktD

ROLLING

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

MUQsHm6ZdNeU4AjpwDwNoB2wSWH2rnywsb

Thanks friend.

King_Martha
King_Martha

It's because it's set to buy at 275 and the price hasn't dropped that low yet since I put the order up.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Pretty gud mate

happy_sad
happy_sad

This is sum incredibly majestic shit. Rocking it right now on my desktop

cum2soon
cum2soon

he might ignore it in the short term over the next few months to see how it goes before reacting to it.
he has a friend who was into trumpcoin pizzaparty ben i think it was on twitter.

You're asking the right questions, and unlike these other coin threads I'm not going to blidnly deterr you from that, but this honestly is something that is right up his alley, if crypto wasn't such a young industry I'd even think he may be secretly involved.

Worst case scenario, devs can take his name off and find something else that is an acronym for MILO that represents free speech.

The fact that Gavin is cool with it, will go a long way. Milo and Gavin are BROS, the first foot has been planted.

w8t4u
w8t4u

How much would people be willing to pay for a verified kraken/poloniex account?

Bidwell
Bidwell

dailymotion com/video/x2hut12

lets fuckin go lads

idontknow
idontknow

I'm 4 for 4 with these meme celebrity coins.
Glad I decided to check this board today.

in.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Tell us your experience with the other coins. I'm just trying my first one now.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k&list=PLHbM0STvOaT8b4j6hs0v76V1nppmZgJnG

Cheers mate

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

this honestly is something that is right up his alley
i agree with you on this

Techpill
Techpill

this song fucking sucks you fat virgina

Methnerd
Methnerd

Yes, do share. Trump broke my memecoin cherry.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Where would you rank MiloCoin with the others

Emberfire
Emberfire

I never knew that there was a coin created by the Novaexchange site. Seems like you get rewarded the coin when you buy or sell something else on their site.

Evilember
Evilember

Trumpcoin was posted on bitcointalk, no graphics, shitty or no site in can't rmbr...although the site they had actually HURT it imo (it was that bad). I bought 100k for like a few hundred bucks or something. sold some at 1 cent, 10, 25 and 50.
all my niggas look rich as fuck now.

Made money off putin, sold back at double profit and still have some, all house money.

Berncash, I was riding high of TC and got some because why not, sold for a measley 50% profit or something.

pepe cash was fun too, but that was a quick hitter

SniperWish
SniperWish

Also, I just noticed there is this dice rolling thing where you can bet coins.

WebTool
WebTool

above trumpcoin. You shoulda seen trumpcoin launch..jesus christ

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Was it pretty bad?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

No bully

DeathDog
DeathDog

TrumpCoin was riddled with drama and bullshit from the very start.

So yeah, it was pretty bad.

Despite that, shit still hit 50 cents.

FastChef
FastChef

Were there political arguments and shit? Also was the coin affected by any of Trump's "scandals" and successes?

King_Martha
King_Martha

People might say it was correlated with certain things but in reality the only reason it had pumps during major trump events was because that's when the people who were coordinating pumps wanted them to happen. On its own the coin never really would have pumped. Guaranteed.

viagrandad
viagrandad

I'm still kinda new to it all. Is "Pump" like an increase in price that's coordinated by many people?

hairygrape
hairygrape

Pretty much. And its always followed by a dump when it comes to shit like this. So if you see this thing up 500% in a day you can bet your ass it'll dump into the ground pretty soon after.

Methnerd
Methnerd

pump is when the price increases quickly, dump is when someone or a group sell lots of coins quickly and the price goes down by a lot. a pump & dump is a scheme whereby a group buys coins (usually slowly over a period of time) then pumps the price so others buy into the price rise, then when the price is high, they dump their coins at the higher price and the price falls down. pump and dumps were common in stocks, penny stocks etc long before cryptocurrency was invented.

there is a difference between natural price rises and pumps.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Cool, then sell at that point.

FastChef
FastChef

Well ya know, for me, the action is the juice. let's go

hairygrape
hairygrape

John Travolta btfo

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Can i see usd value or do i have to deal with this btc decimal shit forever.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Gotta deal with it forever haha, spend a little time working with it and you will have it down.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

If you take the decimal price you have and multiply by the current BTC price you can see the price in usd

FastChef
FastChef

not using coinbase

having to fight with 4 different exchanges just to get ETH or another coin back into USD.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Just bought another ETH. The price is about to go back up.

askme
askme

alms for the noob?

MRWrwRM2VbnST6DskgWXuPDnugt1PVS4T6

likme
likme

Check it boiiiii

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

thank you, kind sir.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

To the moon!

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

and beyond!

StonedTime
StonedTime

anyone got a video of the gavin mcinnes show talking about milocoin

DeathDog
DeathDog

why cant i transfer this shit out of nova to m'wallet? been waiting for days, pic related

TechHater
TechHater

man I had the same problem, I just gave up for now, Im gonna wait and check prices over the weekend, then maybe try in smaller amounts. I emailed nova hopefully they have an explanation.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Not really encouraging me to buy now with people have problems on Nova.

report when you find out wtf is going on

Emberburn
Emberburn

Wow you brought them cheap!

Bidwell
Bidwell

tf are thes prices. when are you guys expecting to see more sell orders?

Flameblow
Flameblow

I've bought a tiny bit of Milocoins and willing to send some out to people that can help me answering these questions because im too lazy to research.

What is 24H volume?
Is this a good time to invest some real money into the coin or wait?
Will it hit the other exchanges like c-cex and yobit and if it does, will the value increase?
What are sell/buy walls?
Do you think it will have success like trumpcoin did and what do you think about other meme coins ou there( lepen, macron, putin)?

RumChicken
RumChicken

What is 24H volume?
quantity of coin exchange, number of trades
Good depending on whether you think it might tank over the next month due to a natural loss of initial hype. Either way, these prices will be looked back on as amazing if it ever gets to where people want it to. All depends on how much you wanna penny pinch rn.
Will it hit the other exchanges like c-cex and yobit and if it does, will the value increase?
When it hits yobit it's ganna increase. My plan is to buy before this happens.
What are sell/buy walls?
Sell walls are put up to suppress the price so whales can eat it up. Buy walls make it seem like there's huge demand, attempting to inflate price.
Do you think it will have success like trumpcoin did and what do you think about other meme coins ou there( lepen, macron, putin)?
Look in this thread, plenty of examples of why MiloCoin is off to a much better start and projection. However, no telling what could happen between now and target prices.

Personally, I think Milo is going to give it exposure. With his recent stumblings, I find it likely for him to want to encourage supporters of his cause, especially one as decently thought out as a currency with his face on it. If it really happens, prepare for gains friendo.

MUYHV4SZNKvebQJyxmL1GZdApbdcLicxnU

if you are feeling generous.

Slow crypto day boys. Hopefully it will be like this all weekend so I can focus on some other things. I've been glued to the screen all week......

Firespawn
Firespawn

Would anyone care to give a more detailed explanation of how staking works? About an hour ago my wallet listed my stake weight at over 600 and said the ETA of my reward was ~5 hours. Now my weight is at 200 and the ETA is two days. The seems to be climbing as it did before but I don't understand why it would fall back down... I'm also curious what determines how much the payout is; Im holdng about 14.4k milo and my first reward was ~8 milo. Any insight would be appreciated

MMWrdzi3eKz3s1S2PWhoLLu4bNUQZ7Z3Do

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Thanks for the honest info. How invested are you in milos?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Haven't bought yet. Waiting on a transaction to clear before I get the btc to put my orders in.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

peer to peer money send/receives are confirmed working. Blockchain also is moving along just fine. It's probably just a Novaexchange wallet issue. I'm gonna email support for you guys.

I've worked with them before, should get a response fairly quick.

Methshot
Methshot

You build stake weight based on two things, amount of coins in a cluster (your wallet address) and length you've been staking (wallet open, connected to Internet [consecutively]).
Stake weight builds and builds until the system choose you to mint(mine) the next block. Once you're chosen the system takes your stake weight into calculation and then rewards you with free coins. Once you receive them, your stake weight resets and starts building again.
This is to reward you for securing the network; once the proof of work mining ends(the mining people do with big rigs behind the scenes), staking will be the only thing securing the network, so it's important to have people staking, so tell juicy milos is to keep everyone staking.

In addition, there is a minimum amount of milos you need in your wallet to participate, a minimum amount of time you must be connected to the network to begin staking (half a day I think).

tldr: it's a less energy dependent form of mining that rewards you for having wallet open. Once you get a reward the time starts over.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Great info.

also Check em lads

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Curious. One the posts way above is tagged with my posting ID and i certainty didn't post "it's a shitcoin".
Haven't seen that one before, maybe 4g ip or something

MPmaster
MPmaster

It happens for phone posters, you fuckin phone posters :^)

Techpill
Techpill

Thanks for the well written explanation! Really got my noggin' joggin'

That 15 milo was much appreciated, user. thanks

Methshot
Methshot

Thanks user, was curious

Snarelure
Snarelure

What is 24H volume?

Literally wrong on every point.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

memes will prevail

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Wow dude what a funny and informative video :^) Bitcucks on suicide watch

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I hear based video guy is involved, he was one of the ((few)) bright spots with trumpshit.
You here lad?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Lads with Nova Exchange issues:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.msg18238874#msg18238874

SniperGod
SniperGod

i am i am, cooking up something for this week lads

RavySnake
RavySnake

And who is that for us new folk?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

He was THE bright spot. Ultimate chad

Could it be? Fuck yea

Search TrumpCoinContent on youtube, watch those 3 videos and try not dump your load.

Looks like he's with Milo now, we basically just all became millionares.

PRAISE KEK

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

god I'm so erect

Methnerd
Methnerd

Finally figured out how to use multiminer; Hopefully my 300~500KH gpu can score me a couple milo

StonedTime
StonedTime

If he's doing one for Milo, this will be a great boon!!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I will be doing a full campaign for Milo

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

May Kek bless you sir.

You are doing God's work.

MPmaster
MPmaster

*die hard voice* "Hey, John boy"

fuckin great way to start my weekend, love your shit dude

King_Martha
King_Martha

brilliant news.

5mileys
5mileys

protip: buy before the videos drop.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Monitoring this thread.
Not 100% convinced yet, but I'm leanin'

RavySnake
RavySnake

No way? I'm stoked

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Anybody who is good with photoshop or online brochure editors needs to make a flashy step by step process of how to obtain MiloCoin and the benefits for noobs. The only way the price of a meme coin goes up is by spreading awareness.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

How does a normie buy crypto?
What are the necessary tools to have?
Pls I'll buy Milo

Supergrass
Supergrass

1) Go to coinbase
2) Buy as much as you can afford to lose of ETH
3) Sign up for NovaExchange
4) In Nova Exchange, go to Wallets > Balances to find BTC in the list.
5) Click BTC and then Deposit where you will see your BTC Address.
6) Go back to coinbase and paste the BTC Adress in the send form. Send the BTC and it will go to your NovaExchange account.
7) Go back to NovaExchange when the BTC transfers and then go to then MiloCoin page.
8) Scroll down and spend your BTC on MiloCoin.
9) Wait for the order to complete.
10) Profit.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

2) Buy as much as you can afford to lose of ETH
??

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

-Buy bitcoin through coinbase (or wherever)
-Send bitcoin to an exchange that supports milocoin (most use novaexchange)
-Buy milo with bitcoin
-Bonus step: get a milo wallet for storing your coins

Just check out the links in the op, im sure you'll figure it out. Feel free to test things out by sending me some milo ;)

MMWrdzi3eKz3s1S2PWhoLLu4bNUQZ7Z3Do

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I meant BTC

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

So who made the most from Trump coin?

Spamalot
Spamalot

It'll be easier to explain once we have a mobile wallet or a v2 wallet with addnodes native.

Devs have done a fuck ton already, need to remember it's been 5 days, but those things will help.

Also I've noticed yobit is not listing any coins lately, I also saw an article about them being in a legal battle in Europe, maybe they're distracted?

Based video guy was great acquisition as well

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I will buy Milo coins just for the fact that a sodomite coin will dethrone trump coin and beat trump the fuck out

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Thanks bizbros, can't wait to fall for memes

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I made a lot

Playboyize
Playboyize

WILL buy

he hasn't bought yet

Snarelure
Snarelure

how much and what was your initial investment

girlDog
girlDog

The early volume is wicked. But we need ccex or yobit to moon imo. Someone has to know an insider at Yoshit, get a full rundown on the delays for us

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Managed to get 6032 Milos in this order, Not bad.
Ill leave it open in case there is another drop.
Thanks for the Milo kickstart chief, Gave me a thirst for this crypto thing.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Scoop up the cheapiest m8, its still incredibly early.

New thread incoming boys

FastChef
FastChef

NEW:

NEW: